Hillary is STOMPING Christie, Jeb Bush and Walker in NJ

031215RJMatson_Cagle.jpg

Also safer from subpoenas from congressional committees. Perhaps all goverment employees should ignore record retention procedures and set up their own private emails for conducting goverment business. Do you really want to keep going down this road?

Well, a lot of them do, already. Like Collin Powell....where was your outrage then? Also Scott Walker, Jeb Bush, not to mention Mitt Romney......where was the outrage there?
Hillary was outraged for me. Not that your list equates to what Hillary did in that Hillary didnt use an official dot gov email at all.

It's not smart for her to bitch about secret emails and then do it 100 times worst herself.

p.s. Thanks for proving that you will defend hillary no matter what!

And thanks for deflecting when I mention the clowns in the Republican party that are doing the same thing.

She didn't break any rules....and your little scandal isn't going to amount to a hill of beans, and that's making your butt hurt..........awwwww, poor widdle you.

I'm the one deflecting.... Oh My! Did the state department not send out a memo stating that all employees were to use dot gov accounts for all official business during Hillary's tenure.

Well, you don't give an explanation as to why Collin Powell was okay to do it, or Jeb Bush or Scott Walker.....and many others.....why is Hillary's so much more important? Because Republicans are so scared of her? Yepp.....that must be it. When you all can give an explanation why it was okay then and not with Hillary you may be taken seriously.

During the Bush administration, 88 White House staffers had e-mail addresses from the Republican National Committee. According to a report by the House Committee on Oversight in 2007, back when Democrat Henry Waxman was chair, much of this e-mail traffic was destroyed by the RNC, making it hard for investigators and historians to know what happened in the White House. Something similar occurred when Mitt Romney was governor of Massachusetts and used a Hotmail account.
There s a Reason Politicians Use Private E-Mail for Official Business - Businessweek

It seems to me that you are the one deflecting here. That being said, it was wrong for these people to conduct goverment business on non-government emails. However, it would also have been illegal for them to conduct political campaigns from their goverment emails. So it is often necessary for politicians to have email accounts for conducting non-governmental business such as fund raising.

Bottom line, it's because of these issues that happened before Hillary was head of the state department that she should have known better.

Also, hillary may be in trouble for not turning over the emails for nearly two years after stepping down as sec. of state. The email are the government's records, not hers.

Well, a lot of them do, already. Like Collin Powell....where was your outrage then? Also Scott Walker, Jeb Bush, not to mention Mitt Romney......where was the outrage there?
Hillary was outraged for me. Not that your list equates to what Hillary did in that Hillary didnt use an official dot gov email at all.

It's not smart for her to bitch about secret emails and then do it 100 times worst herself.

And thanks for deflecting when I mention the clowns in the Republican party that are doing the same thing.

She didn't break any rules....and your little scandal isn't going to amount to a hill of beans, and that's making your butt hurt..........awwwww, poor widdle you.

I'm the one deflecting.... Oh My! Did the state department not send out a memo stating that all employees were to use dot gov accounts for all official business during Hillary's tenure.

Well, you don't give an explanation as to why Collin Powell was okay to do it, or Jeb Bush or Scott Walker.....and many others.....why is Hillary's so much more important? Because Republicans are so scared of her? Yepp.....that must be it. When you all can give an explanation why it was okay then and not with Hillary you may be taken seriously.

During the Bush administration, 88 White House staffers had e-mail addresses from the Republican National Committee. According to a report by the House Committee on Oversight in 2007, back when Democrat Henry Waxman was chair, much of this e-mail traffic was destroyed by the RNC, making it hard for investigators and historians to know what happened in the White House. Something similar occurred when Mitt Romney was governor of Massachusetts and used a Hotmail account.
There s a Reason Politicians Use Private E-Mail for Official Business - Businessweek

It seems to me that you are the one deflecting here. That being said, it was wrong for these people to conduct goverment business on non-government emails. However, it would also have been illegal for them to conduct political campaigns from their goverment emails. So it is often necessary for politicians to have email accounts for conducting non-governmental business such as fund raising.

Bottom line, it's because of these issues that happened before Hillary was head of the state department that she should have known better.

Also, hillary may be in trouble for not turning over the emails for nearly two years after stepping down as sec. of state. The email are the government's records, not hers.

No, I'm not deflecting. Hillary has already stated that if she had to do it over, she would have used a .gov account. The chances that it would have gotten hacked would have been greater had she used a government account. It's water under the bridge, and the only reason Republican/conservatives are whining about it is because they want to create a scandal to diminish her chances of becoming our next President. They'll have try and come up with something more credible.....because the Republican's own dirty laundry of the same offenses isn't helping them mount a serious issue.

And, I know the Republican party will continue to try and make it seem more important than it is, but then, they tried that with Benghazi and it went nowhere.

No, I'm not deflecting. Hillary has already stated that if she had to do it over, she would have used a .gov account. The chances that it would have gotten hacked would have been greater had she used a government account. It's water under the bridge, and the only reason Republican/conservatives are whining about it is because they want to create a scandal to diminish her chances of becoming our next President. They'll have try and come up with something more credible.....because the Republican's own dirty laundry of the same offenses isn't helping them mount a serious issue.

And, I know the Republican party will continue to try and make it seem more important than it is, but then, they tried that with Benghazi and it went nowhere.

You think Hillary would even know if her email acount had been hacked, or that she would let anyone know if she knew? Give me a break!

You think Hillary would even know if her email acount had been hacked, or that she would let anyone know if she knew? Give me a break!

Are you serious? Hackers let everyone know when they hack someone's e-mail.....it wouldn't be coming from her and even though you may not be that astute, there are some in your party that would be looking for such a thing.....especially they way you all are so scared of her.

Are you serious? Hackers let everyone know when they hack someone's e-mail.....it wouldn't be coming from her and even though you may not be that astute, there are some in your party that would be looking for such a thing.....especially they way you all are so scared of her.
Are you really serious? It's true that hackers SOMETIMES let everyone know if they have hacked someone's email. However, if Russia or China hacked her email, they would not advertise it to us. They would want to gather as much intelligence from the hacked email as possible without anyone finding out, Hell, Russia might even be responsible for the misspelling of the famous Reset button. They may have altered her email to make her look bad.

Tell that to the British when they hacked into the Enigma code. Truly, Mertex...think about who, and what, would be doing that.

Tell that to the British when they hacked into the Enigma code. Truly, Mertex...think about who, and what, would be doing that.

You really think that if someone hacked into Hillary's e-mail they wouldn't have made it known? Certainly if it had been classified information we would have known in some other form....otherwise you wouldn't know about the British hacking into the Enigma code.

You really think that if someone hacked into Hillary's e-mail they wouldn't have made it known? Certainly if it had been classified information we would have known in some other form....otherwise you wouldn't know about the British hacking into the Enigma code.

There's no way in hell a foreign government (that would be a spy network to you) would let it be known that they were reading Hillary's email. That is the kind of intel that people die for.

There's no way in hell a foreign government (that would be a spy network to you) would let it be known that they were reading Hillary's email. That is the kind of intel that people die for.

But, the thing is, her server was never hacked.....so there is no need to worry about it now. And, if some foreign government had gleaned anything that would have put the country in jeopardy, I'm sure we would have known about it by now.....especially with conservatives digging into anything they can to find something!

But, the thing is, her server was never hacked.....so there is no need to worry about it now. And, if some foreign government had gleaned anything that would have put the country in jeopardy, I'm sure we would have known about it by now.....especially with conservatives digging into anything they can to find something!
And how do you know it was never hacked? Want to go around this circle again?

If it were hacked she would never admit it in a million years. If it wasn't hacked, it won't matter. Either way, all we can do is hope that it wasn't because there is no way we will ever know.

And you know when somebody's hacked into your computer and read everything on it because they..........left a trail of bread crumbs????

Apparently they leave some kind of trail.........how do you think it was found out that Target, Microsoft, Apple and Facebook got hacked? Duh!

And you know when somebody's hacked into your computer and read everything on it because they..........left a trail of bread crumbs????

Apparently they leave some kind of trail.........how do you think it was found out that Target, Microsoft, Apple and Facebook got hacked? Duh!

Not the good ones. When the really good ones do it no one finds out till they look at their bank statement and say "holy shit! When did we buy THAT house!"

Forum List

Back