Hillary is mouthing off again

Of course you wouldn't, that's because all you do is obey orders from the MSM.

Are you going to deny she's been all over in interviews, public speaking, and writing books about how she was shafted since the election?

Once AGAIN -- not on any of the news I keep track of, no. If not for the incessant whining on this board I would have heard zero (0) about what she's doing lately. Nothing. Not-anything. Bupkis. Squat.

Why just this morning I learned that she's a hot pepper aficionada. Who knew, and who cared? The partisan hackmouths of this message board, that's who. BFD. The OP of this thread and his determination that Clinton should not have the ability to speak (a point he never answered) is a perfect example of said butthurt.

Let me ask: how much did you hear from Romney complaining of his presidential loss? How much did you hear from McCain complaining about his loss?

As far as I recall, zero. Same as I heard from Clinton. But it's hard to say since if I did hear it I wouldn't have retained the memory as it has no utility. I don't traffic in butthurt. There's no ROI.

Hil-Liar insulted all women who voted for Trump. Her claim is that those women are bimbos who just listen to their husbands when it comes to voting. I find that worse than her deplorable's remark. Yet the left-wing (as you pointed out) doesn't say a thing about it. All they can do is focus on negative reporting on Trump.

I gots nooz for ya.

"Negative reporting on Rump" doesn't have a 'side'. Everybody does it. He wants it that way.

She scares you still. Good.

Not fear at all. It's just that when we talk about her, the left cries "She's not running anymore. The right can't stop bashing her!"

Since the election, Hil-Liar has been doing everything possible to stay in the limelight. So when we talk about her, it's not like she's sitting home minding her own business the last year or so. She brings attention to herself, especially when she's still in campaign mode.

That's rich. I would hear NOTHING about her if not for all the butthurt on this board.
The OP being a perfect example.

Are you going to deny she's been all over in interviews, public speaking, and writing books about how she was shafted since the election?

Let me ask: how much did you hear from Romney complaining of his presidential loss? How much did you hear from McCain complaining about his loss?

Hil-Liar insulted all women who voted for Trump. Her claim is that those women are bimbos who just listen to their husbands when it comes to voting. I find that worse than her deplorable's remark. Yet the left-wing (as you pointed out) doesn't say a thing about it. All they can do is focus on negative reporting on Trump.

I'm sure that as soon as people quit paying her large sums of money to give speeches, and they quit asking for interviews, you won't hear much from her. For now, lots of people want to hear what she has to say.

Not fear at all. It's just that when we talk about her, the left cries "She's not running anymore. The right can't stop bashing her!"

Since the election, Hil-Liar has been doing everything possible to stay in the limelight. So when we talk about her, it's not like she's sitting home minding her own business the last year or so. She brings attention to herself, especially when she's still in campaign mode.

That's rich. I would hear NOTHING about her if not for all the butthurt on this board.

I'm sure that as soon as people quit paying her large sums of money to give speeches, and they quit asking for interviews, you won't hear much from her. For now, lots of people want to hear what she has to say.

Pretty sure 10 or 20 is not lots.

10 or 20 seems to be enough to shake you up.

Hillary Clinton told a receptive audience over the weekend in India that while she thought President Donald Trump played to some of Americans' worst fears, he does not reflect the country as a whole. "No, we did not deserve that," Clinton said when asked if the US "deserves" Trump as its leader.

I'm not a Donald Trump supporter by a longshot, but I sincerely wish Hillary Clinton would shut her mouth. Her opinions are valueless, and her political future is non existent. Go away Hillary, no one cares about you anymore!
:bye1:

Hillary Clinton: US does 'not deserve' Trump - CNNPolitics
HIllary is usually right and she’s dead on right here.
This country does not deserve this buffoon as prez.

86C217B0-3DE6-452A-BD8B-491CBDEFCADF.jpeg

'Weekend At Bernie's 4', Starring Hillary Clinton

View attachment 182293

:p

To think that could have been our President meeting with some foreign leader of another country. Even little Kimmy would have been shaking his head.

View attachment 182404

View attachment 182571

'Weekend At Bernie's 4', Starring Hillary Clinton

View attachment 182293

:p

To think that could have been our President meeting with some foreign leader of another country. Even little Kimmy would have been shaking his head.

View attachment 182404
This is probably why Un has agreed to talks. He’s read how the people that work with trump think he’s a full blown idiot.

Pretty sure there's more than 10 or 20 on this board alone continually obsessed with her --- this thread being, again, the ready example and the hot pepper thread I linked, another one. And that's just from today.

Pretty sure there's more than 10 or 20 on this board alone continually obsessed with her --- this thread being, again, the ready example and the hot pepper thread I linked, another one. And that's just from today.

Key phrase here is "want to hear what she has to say"....pay attention.

65% of the country doesn’t listen to the pathologically lying president.

That's exactly what I just referenced. Why without USMB I not only would never have known Hillary Freaking Clinton has a thing for hot peppers, but I would have never heard of Ninja Squirrel hot sauce. The Partisan Hack Rhetorical Suicide Squad not only wanted to hear what she had to say, they scraped through months of obscure stories to bring them out here in hopes that someone somewhere would care.

If that ain't wanting to hear what she had to say, grits ain't groceries, eggs ain't poultry and Mona Lisa was a man.

Then you've got the level of the OP of this thread, whose problem seems to be not so much what she has to say but the fact that she says anything at all, which speaks volumes about the OP and which he has yet to address.

65% of the country doesn’t listen to the pathologically lying president.

Bit off on the topic of the thread...but that's your normal...dumbass.

Oh please. When she was running for President, she couldn't even fill a high school gymnasium.

Once AGAIN -- not on any of the news I keep track of, no. If not for the incessant whining on this board I would have heard zero (0) about what she's doing lately. Nothing. Not-anything. Bupkis. Squat.

Why just this morning I learned that she's a hot pepper aficionada. Who knew, and who cared? The partisan hackmouths of this message board, that's who. BFD. The OP of this thread and his determination that Clinton should not have the ability to speak (a point he never answered) is a perfect example of said butthurt.

Hil-Liar probably never had a hot pepper in her life. That and her comment how she kept hot sauce in her purse were nothing but ass kissing comments for the Latino community.

I'm sure you didn't hear anything about Hillary which is why we refer to you people as the Uninformed Voters. Maybe when you pay your electric bill and have it reconnected, you can watch some television to get caught up with the rest of us.

As far as I recall, zero. Same as I heard from Clinton. But it's hard to say since if I did hear it I wouldn't have retained the memory as it has no utility. I don't traffic in butthurt. There's no ROI.

Well allow my compassionate conservative to lead the way for you to catch up:

I gots nooz for ya.

"Negative reporting on Rump" doesn't have a 'side'. Everybody does it. He wants it that way.

No, he doesn't want it that way. But given the fact the MSM is nothing more than a subsidiary of the Democrat party, he doesn't have much of a choice, does he?

With all the great accomplishments by Trump, if Hil-Liar would have done the same, do you think we would hear anything negative about her if she were President?

Opinion | Study: 91 percent of recent network Trump coverage has been negative

Last edited:
I see in the news today Dem's are pissed that Hillary is running her big stupid mouth and hurting their chances in 2018 and 2020.

BBKbAkT.img

Look at that miserable fat kuuunt.

Democratic senators facing tough reelection fights distanced themselves Tuesday from Hillary Clinton after she said President Trump’s voters came from less productive parts of the country and were attracted by a backward-looking message.

“Those are kind of fighting words for me, because I’m partial to Missouri voters,” said Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.), who is running in a state Trump won by 19 points. “I think they were expressing their frustration with the status quo. I may not have agreed with their choice, but I certainly respect them. And I don’t think that’s the way you should talk about any voter especially ones in my state.”

Clinton made the comments Saturday at a conference in Mumbai in response to a question about how Trump won the 2016 election. She noted that the parts of the country she carried produced more economic activity than the “middle” of the country won by Trump.

“I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward,” said Clinton. “And his whole campaign — ‘Make America Great Again’ — was looking backward. You know, you didn’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women, you know, getting jobs, you don’t want, you know, to see that Indian American succeeding more than you are. Whatever your problem is, I’m going to solve it.”

At another point in the talk, Clinton, whose campaign slogan was “Stronger Together,” said that the reasons married white women voted for Trump was due to “ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

Democrats distance themselves from Hillary Clinton’s ‘backward’ claim

Please don't go away you fat fucking loser. Please, keep talking you miserable sack of shit.

Even Democrats are telling her to STFU. Who can blame them? She's making the entire party look bad.

Hillary Clinton told a receptive audience over the weekend in India that while she thought President Donald Trump played to some of Americans' worst fears, he does not reflect the country as a whole. "No, we did not deserve that," Clinton said when asked if the US "deserves" Trump as its leader.

I'm not a Donald Trump supporter by a longshot, but I sincerely wish Hillary Clinton would shut her mouth. Her opinions are valueless, and her political future is non existent. Go away Hillary, no one cares about you anymore!
:bye1:

Hillary Clinton: US does 'not deserve' Trump - CNNPolitics
I want Hiltery to tour the world for another 30 years.....
She can't function without 2 men holding her up. She won't be around in 5 years.

BBKbAkT.img

Look at that miserable fat kuuunt.

Democratic senators facing tough reelection fights distanced themselves Tuesday from Hillary Clinton after she said President Trump’s voters came from less productive parts of the country and were attracted by a backward-looking message.

“Those are kind of fighting words for me, because I’m partial to Missouri voters,” said Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.), who is running in a state Trump won by 19 points. “I think they were expressing their frustration with the status quo. I may not have agreed with their choice, but I certainly respect them. And I don’t think that’s the way you should talk about any voter especially ones in my state.”

Clinton made the comments Saturday at a conference in Mumbai in response to a question about how Trump won the 2016 election. She noted that the parts of the country she carried produced more economic activity than the “middle” of the country won by Trump.

“I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward,” said Clinton. “And his whole campaign — ‘Make America Great Again’ — was looking backward. You know, you didn’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women, you know, getting jobs, you don’t want, you know, to see that Indian American succeeding more than you are. Whatever your problem is, I’m going to solve it.”

At another point in the talk, Clinton, whose campaign slogan was “Stronger Together,” said that the reasons married white women voted for Trump was due to “ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

Democrats distance themselves from Hillary Clinton’s ‘backward’ claim

Please don't go away you fat fucking loser. Please, keep talking you miserable sack of shit.

Even Democrats are telling her to STFU. Who can blame them? She's making the entire party look bad.

Hillary is the Dem party leader, we'll be using her statements in ads this Nov reminding Americans what the Dem party truly stands for. :muahaha:

Forum List

Back