Hillary is hobbling for now....

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/10/o...-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0

It seems the central question in the Hillary issue should be: "What is the status of the e-mail investigation?"

Did she do anything illegal or anything punishable? If she is completely exonerated, can she recover to win the General?

In any case, if Trump wins the GOP nomination, as I have said before, it doesn't matter if the Dems nominate a cockroach, they will win. Can Hillary win the General? Of course she can, IF the e-mail situation is finally resolved and she walks away. Right now, the trust issue is bringing her down in the polls. Joes Biden is in the wings and Bernie is nipping at her heels.

I said this a few times if those three debates become between Hillary and Trump...

Meet president Trump ....

She is looking for someone to throw under the bus

-Geaux

Former Clinton IT staffer to lawmakers: No testimony without immunity

Hillary Clinton’s former IT staffer who is asserting his Fifth Amendment right not to answer self-incriminating questions rejected two Senate chairmen’s request for sneak peak at what he’d say if given immunity.

In a Wednesday letter obtained by POLITICO, Bryan Pagliano’s lawyer Mark MacDougall told Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Senate Homeland Security Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) that he would give no such preliminary overview, known in legal terms as a proffer. Both chairmen hoped to get a better sense of what Pagliano knew about Clinton’s homebrew server — which he set up in 2009 before she headed to the State Department.

Read more: Former Clinton IT staffer to lawmakers: No testimony without immunity - POLITICO

I said this a few times if those three debates become between Hillary and Trump...

Meet president Trump ....

And it really helps that he is insulting women on a daily basis, who represent at least 51% of the voting public. I talk to dedicated, rational Republican every day. I would say 95% of them say they would NEVER vote for the narcissist. The man has a serious mental disorder, that seems to be spiraling out of control. With each rally that he holds where he received misguided applause, he find that his narcissist behavior is not only accepted, but is admired.

He will reach a point of no return, probably AFTER he has captured the GOP nomination. For Democrats, this is better than the original SNL with Belushi and Murray...

ROCK ON DONALD! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Anyone who supports Hillary, has to be uninformed or nuts.

She is the worst of the worst....but some Ds are slavishly devoted to her. CRAZY!

I don't see how she crawls back from this. "Senior Intelligence Officials Said" | RealClearPolitics

Even if Republicans are deluded or averse-to-winning enough to nominate Donald Trump, the Democrats will not be so foolish as to count on it now. It's no longer Republicans inflicting the death of a thousand paper cuts; it's the feds and her own party advertising the fact to the public that she's going down by a clean shoot, and they have to switch horses in order to have a prayer in the general.

As much as I'd love to see Clinton dogfight her way to the nomination so we can face her in November, I think we have to be realistic as well, and get sober about Joe Biden.

Clinton will just have to settle for a pardon.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/10/o...-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0

It seems the central question in the Hillary issue should be: "What is the status of the e-mail investigation?"

Did she do anything illegal or anything punishable? If she is completely exonerated, can she recover to win the General?

In any case, if Trump wins the GOP nomination, as I have said before, it doesn't matter if the Dems nominate a cockroach, they will win. Can Hillary win the General? Of course she can, IF the e-mail situation is finally resolved and she walks away. Right now, the trust issue is bringing her down in the polls. Joes Biden is in the wings and Bernie is nipping at her heels.

Of course she can win the General.

And the email "scandal" will never go away.

SEE: Whitewater.

Obama is riding Hillary dirty just like he rode John Ryan in his first Senate race

Forum List

Back