Hillary: 'I Made A Mistake' In Voting For The Iraq War

After days of Republican presidential candidates wrestling with questions on the Iraq war, Hillary Clinton weighed in Tuesday, telling reporters that her vote in favor of the war in 2002 was a “mistake.”

“I made it very clear that I made a mistake, plain and simple. And I have written about it in my book, I have talked about it in the past,” Clinton told reporters at an event in Cedar Falls, Iowa, adding that “what we now see is a very different and very dangerous situation.”

In her comments Tuesday she made clear that she viewed her past vote as a mistake, with no qualifications.

Read more: Hillary Clinton says her Iraq vote was a mistake - POLITICO

Now, when will the Bushes admit the same mistake?

Hillary is just full of mistakes. She mistakenly did not authorize more security for the Benghazi diplomat when asked, she lied about the attack and the "video" that started the impromptu attack, she didn't come clean with the donations from all over the world to the "Clinton Charity Fund."

And we know what charity they supported after they did not disclose them on their taxes:eusa_liar:, She mistakenly used her personal email for official business and then decided what was personal to DELETE those emails so she left no trail of questionable donations from foreign countries and where those donations ultimately went. She continues to ignore press questions (except for the 6 questions she allowed recently) and doesn't apologize for being above the press when she ignores their tough questions.

How many times has the Clintons got caught in legal issues demonstrating that they are above the law and cynics be damned, "I'll do things my way"'...regardless of protocol and and agreements made early on in the State Dept. fiasco.

And she is the leading contender for the Democrats for the fight for POTUS? The Democrats have curried the favor of uneducated and downright stupid voters by promising something for nothing all these years. Well, voting for Hillary is like voting for Obama. You get nothing for your vote.

To me, she is no different from the idiot republicans who voted for the Iraq debacle and the Patriot Act.
Only one candidate in this race cast a vote on the Iraq War. That was Hillary.
I would bet that any of the Republicans now running, except Rand Paul, would have voted in lockstep in favor of Bush's folly were they in congress in 2003.
Doesnt matter. Only one actually cast a vote. That was Hillary. And it was for the war.

Yup. It was a good idea till it wasn't.

Funny how that shit works.

Why are the Clintons always guilty until proven innocent?
Obvious troll is obvious.
Careful. when Lieawatha gets called out all she can do is respond with hitting the funny icon. Strangely enough there are two other accounts that do the exact same thing :dunno:
Generally speaking, liberals know they are are forced to argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty; the behavior you describe is clear indication of such a person.

Forum List

Back