Hillary has another lengthy coughing attack

LABOR DAY: CLINTON COUGH VIOLENTLY RETURNS
GETTING WORSE

Yet some do not want to admit that hillary needs to be honest and open about her health issues....The Donald has told her...he will release his medical records if she will release hers....obviously she is once again hiding something....once again lying to the people.
Hillary blames lengthy coughing fit on ‘Trump allergy’ | New York Post

FDR hid the fact that he was a cripple.

That's how Progs roll. If you really knew what you were voting for, they would never win another election.

LMAO. This bitch can't even talk anymore. Stick a fork in her, she's done.

She does not need to talk. All she needs is to get elected and put another empty dress or suit in her place to do the exact same things she was going to do.

She does not need to talk. All she needs is to get elected and put another empty dress or suit in her place to do the exact same things she was going to do.

Jerry Brown's girl friend, Linda Ronstadt should fill in for hapless Hillary. They could amend the Constitution to allow for it, kinda like Linda would have been a benchwarmer. Condoleezza Rice was well qualified to be president, but she would not have ANY of it. Smart Girl. Nevertheless, would not it blow our minds, if Ronstadt agreed and thought it was a good idea?

LABOR DAY: CLINTON COUGH VIOLENTLY RETURNS
GETTING WORSE

Yet some do not want to admit that hillary needs to be honest and open about her health issues....The Donald has told her...he will release his medical records if she will release hers....obviously she is once again hiding something....once again lying to the people.
Hillary blames lengthy coughing fit on ‘Trump allergy’ | New York Post

FDR hid the fact that he was a cripple.

That's how Progs roll. If you really knew what you were voting for, they would never win another election.

The media conspired with FDR to hide the fact that he was a cripple.....did the people have the right to know that?

Again...today....with hillary....very similar scenario.....the media are conspiring to hide her health issues....do the people have a right to know what is the true status of her health and cognitive ability?

Should the media ever conspire with a politician to hide the truth about a Presidential Candidate.

Should the FBI ever give in to a political agenda to protect a politician?

Now obviously the libtards have no problem with this...nor do they have a problem with her constant lies......thus in a nutshell the liberal narrative, the liberal agenda is so important and so essential to the left wing....they will do all within their power to keep the truth from coming out and upsetting hillarys apple cart.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

The Clinton's have been insanelyl obsessed and consumed with getting power all their lives...they will die trying to grasp more power....and not for the benefit of anyone but themselves................what is it about power or the love of money that has such control over people like that?....they are both old and in bad health...you would think they would try and enjoy their final days...enjoy being with their daughter and her child....no.....the Clintons are very queer, insane people....all about power....and if you go back in history and study these socio-pathic types...you understand they will do absolutely anything to get power and or to keep it.

Act 2
Scene 2
Line 56
Thou sure and firm-set earth, Hear not my steps, which way they walk, for fear Thy very stones prate of my whereabout, And take the present horror from the time, Which now suits with it. Whiles I threat, he lives. Words to the heat of deeds too cold breath gives.

Leading up to this scene, MacBeth has been discussing with his wife on whether or not to kill Duncan because of what the three witches had said to him. The stress of whether or not to kill Duncan is driving MacBeth insane; so much that he sees a glowing dagger in front of him. The dagger is just his subconscious, but it makes him make the decision that will change his life. To kill Duncan. This quote is from when his greed for power takes over and it leads to him killing the king.

Quote 2
Act 3
Scene 1
Line 63
Upon my head they placed a fruitless crown And put a barren scepter in my grip, Thence to be wrenched with an unlineal hand, No son of mine succeeding. If ’t be so, For Banquo’s issue have I filed my mind.

In this scene Macbeth is king and the first prophecy that the witches told him is going to his head and making him anxious about Banquo and his son. He finds it unfair how he was destined to wear the crown but was also destined to be killed by the son of Banquo. It is at this point in which he decides that he is going to send men to kill Banquo and his son so they cannot take the crown away from him.

Quote 3
Act 4
Scene 1
Line 50-61
I conjure you by that which you profess— Howe'er you come to know it—answer me. Though you untie the winds and let them fight Against the churches, though the yeasty waves Confound and swallow navigation up, Though bladed corn be lodged and trees blown down, Though castles topple on their warders' heads, Though palaces and pyramids do slope Their heads to their foundations, though the treasure Of nature’s germens tumble all together, Even till destruction sicken, answer me To what I ask you.

This quote takes place in the cave of the witches and Macbeth is demanding them to show him his future and answer his questions. It shows just how hungry for power he is and how determined he is to find answers that he travelled by himself in dangerous territory; into the witches territory. He has gone a little crazy and the dark side of him has taken over, nothing will stand in his way when he was trying to see his future and what will happen to him if he doesn’t act fast. No matter the consequences.

And libtards wonder why Julian Assange is so popular? Some people at least want the truth...no matter the source.

Last edited:
Again...today....with hillary....very similar scenario.....the media are conspiring to hide her health issues....do the people have a right to know what is the true status of her health and cognitive ability?

You would think after almost a hundred years, they would come clean about important matters like this. Misfortune... We got it BIG time. Yes, some things, hell, many things never change. Wait...

NOTHING ever changes.

Will they ever learn, and what will it take to open their eyes to the dangerous game they are playing?

What CAN change for the better but does not and always turns worse... in this world... The critical change we need so desperately only slowly evolves, and to reiterate, 99%+ of the time, it progressively turns worse and worse and worse.

Trying to keep the MSM 100% dishonest approach afloat MUST be like chomping on a jawbreaker. :lmao:

If Hillary is elected, it is a foregone conclusion that she will rapidly accelerate this process, until our nation is brought to its knees. Then Hillary can officially step into her role as Queen of America and act like an angel of mercy or an animalistic "benign" nature spirit. Or if you are an atheist, she will seem to you to be as the antichrist you never believed in, and at that moment, atheists will begin to have their doubts at long last. :)

Last edited:
I wanna see Hillary on full crazy-old-bitch during any debate,

I bet if you get 5 martinis in her and hold up a picture of scraggley ol Bernie, she would howl and laugh uncontrollably. Then a coughing fit that sends her to bed

Forum List

Back