Hillary has another lengthy coughing attack

This is the best that conservatives have, folks. Right here.

This isn't some passing cold. How long has this been going on? Years? Her doctors need to come clean. What the hell is wrong with that bee-atch? Don't you Democrats want to know if your voting for that bozo Kaine?

This isn't some passing cold. How long has this been going on? Years? Her doctors need to come clean. What the hell is wrong with that bee-atch? Don't you Democrats want to know if your voting for that bozo Kaine?

at least since January

Is it consumption or has the alcohol destroyed her liver?

It's her guilty conscience...all the crimes, all the corruption, her bloody past.....like a crown of thorns... strangling her!

Karma got her in a most beautiful way.

There is justice after all. :clap2:
Actually she sleeps like a baby after lying, murdering, and covering up.

I'm more inclined to believe that Obama's galling purloining of her entitlement to the presidency has aged her horribly, filling her with bitterness. She's been stewing in her own putrid juices for 8 years.

And this is the result.

image.jpeg

Is it consumption or has the alcohol destroyed her liver?

It's her guilty conscience...all the crimes, all the corruption, her bloody past.....like a crown of thorns... strangling her!

Karma got her in a most beautiful way.

There is justice after all. :clap2:

You inspired me to make a Hillary Haiku, though its kinda bad.

"Benevolent Hillary Smile,

Teleprompter Wisdom Bring her,

Opportunity Choke Away"

That bitch looks like she's dying. And did you see Kaine behind her? He claps like a girl. There's no way she's gonna last the rest of this campaign. The media will do everything they can but if she has one of those coughing fits during the debate, she's dead meat. Or if she's five minutes late coming back from a bathroom break.

this has been going on since 2008ish. Vids all over YT- actual compilations of different coughing fits.

Hillary needs to try Afghan Kush pot that cures the tobacco cough.

The debates are gonna be GREAT!

I just worry about the sympathy vote for Hillary. Hope Trump is prepared for her coughing fits.

Forum List

Back