Hillary Has A Problem- Women don't Like Her

I'll shit myself if on election day 60% of the female electorate don't vote for her. They may not like her but they're emotionally driven to vote against a man and for a women.

seems you do that all the time anyways, that aside, Hitlery will occupy a room in the :big house: long before she will occupy a room in the hite house. :up:

Women in general see Hillary as a woman they hope never to turn into. Talks like a man, wears mens suits, allows husband to have sex with any much younger woman he pleases, has very thick ankles/thighs/knees, and calls people she despises "Dogs".

Imagine this. Women take issue with a woman who supports sexual deviant and pervert

-Geaux
-------------

CONCORD, N.H. — On the eve of the New Hampshire primary, Hillary Clinton’s quest to become the country’s first female president has encountered an unexpected problem: She is having trouble persuading women, young and old, to rally behind her cause.

The latest sign came Sunday, when a new CNN-WMUR survey here showed Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont beating Clinton among women by eight percentage points — which represents a big shift from the results last week in the Iowa caucuses, where Clinton won women by 11 points.

The survey followed unintentionally problematic comments over the weekend by Madeleine Albright and Gloria Steinem, older trailblazers who were trying to encourage younger women to support Clinton.

Clinton looks to sisterhood, but votes may go to Sanders
...and she's a loopy kunt

She'll easily win the women's vote, Hispanic vote, and Black vote (not to mention college educated men and women, Asians, GLBT, and working poor in the inner cities).

The thread is not correct

You are full of wishful thinking

Andrea Mitchell: ‘Stunning’ Hillary Has Lost The Base And The Woman Vote

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” reporter and commentator for NBC News and host of MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Report,” Andrea Mitchell said it was “stunning” Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton ” has lost the base,” and also that she’s lost women.

Mitchell said, “The party has moved. This is — it reminds me of 1972, actually. And she has lost the base. And she’s lost the women. And that is what is so stunning here in New Hampshire. And they are really — they can’t figure out how to combat that. So, to try to attract young women, who she lost by such extraordinary numbers in Iowa and in the polling so far.

Andrea Mitchell: 'Stunning' Hillary Has Lost The Base And The Woman Vote - Breitbart

Watch...learn....

Give it up, nobody is going to learn a damn thing from you. Your nose is so far up Hillary you can't breathe

You'll learn a lot from the electorate if you listen. Given the unfettered war on women, Hispanics, blacks, and all things not white and male....you guys will never learn.

But of course...its not about winning (unless you're really this impotent about it EC) it's about scaring the crap out of people.

She'll easily win the women's vote, Hispanic vote, and Black vote (not to mention college educated men and women, Asians, GLBT, and working poor in the inner cities).

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” reporter and commentator for NBC News and host of MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Report,” Andrea Mitchell said it was “stunning” Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton ” has lost the base,” and also that she’s lost women.

Mitchell said, “The party has moved. This is — it reminds me of 1972, actually. And she has lost the base. And she’s lost the women. And that is what is so stunning here in New Hampshire. And they are really — they can’t figure out how to combat that. So, to try to attract young women, who she lost by such extraordinary numbers in Iowa and in the polling so far.

Andrea Mitchell: 'Stunning' Hillary Has Lost The Base And The Woman Vote - Breitbart

Watch...learn....

Give it up, nobody is going to learn a damn thing from you. Your nose is so far up Hillary you can't breathe

You'll learn a lot from the electorate if you listen. Given the unfettered war on women, Hispanics, blacks, and all things not white and male....you guys will never learn.

But of course...its not about winning (unless you're really this impotent about it EC) it's about scaring the crap out of people.

Bleh, you're too stupid to realize the OP is on target and you're simply blabbering to blabber. Go back to bed, ya fool

And here you thought everyone takes you serious? LMAO

as a die hard liberal....i dont care for hillary at all....has nothing to do with the sexual aspects...she is shady as hell.....and i just dont see her pushing any policies thru for anyone but her people...the ultra wealthy....she is surely one of them...600 k for speaking? nice gig....and her super pacs ...i dont vote for people for what they might become...ie the first woman president...i vote according to who people are

Watch...learn....

This is what you are supporting. If i was Trump if hillary wins. I would use this as the back drop. At the debates
clinton-sex-offender.jpg

I'll shit myself if on election day 60% of the female electorate don't vote for her. They may not like her but they're emotionally driven to vote against a man and for a women.
You have a very low opinion of women.

I notice that those who say it's time for a woman to be president usually would vote for a man over a conservative woman.

You're insane. And anyone that thinks like you. Most people learned that long ago. We have a two term black president and a woman likely to get the Dem nod for the nomination and all you can see is a war on women and minorities.

Watch...learn....

This is what you are supporting. If i was Trump if hillary wins. I would use this as the back drop. At the debatesView attachment 62744

Mr. Trump will not be involved in the General Election. If he were, I have no doubt the personal attacks will be all he has to offer.

Watch...learn....

Bleh, you're too stupid to realize the OP is on target and you're simply blabbering to blabber. Go back to bed, ya fool

And here you thought everyone takes you serious? LMAO
You are getting your ass kicked. Runaway and find another thread where you can spew your hate.
Why do you libtards make up whatever you want to believe as fact?

Watch...learn....

This is what you are supporting. If i was Trump if hillary wins. I would use this as the back drop. At the debatesView attachment 62744

Mr. Trump will not be involved in the General Election. If he were, I have no doubt the personal attacks will be all he has to offer.
Like I said, this is what you support.
clinton-sex-offender.jpg

Watch...learn....

Like I said, this is what you support.View attachment 62745

The Clintons. Sure. 8 years of peace and prosperity and the chance to have that again....you betcha.

The Clintons. Sure. 8 years of peace and prosperity and the chance to have that again....you betcha.
You betcha. Terrorists struck the World Trade Center and plotted 9/11 during those years while Slick was busy with his willie.

You get Bubba in the White House and we get the Gingrich Congress.

Forum List

Back