BUSH: 'I could drop my pants, press guys would never notice'...

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
LACONIA, N.H. -— Sitting on his campaign bus — laptop, turkey jerky, and coffee all nearby — Jeb Bush was befuddled over his campaign’s failure to capture more attention from the news media.

“I could drop my pants,” he said in an interview. “Moon the whole crowd. Everybody would be aghast, except the press guys would never notice.”

Bush is entering the final days of his last stand, and hints of exasperation are leaking through his cheerful, stoic demeanor.

You might get more attention Jeb if you became Transgender!

dont drop your pants if rubio is around, he might think you are an illegal and get excited.

No, they would notice. Its just that nobody gives a fuck..not worth mentioning and all that..

LACONIA, N.H. -— Sitting on his campaign bus — laptop, turkey jerky, and coffee all nearby — Jeb Bush was befuddled over his campaign’s failure to capture more attention from the news media.

“I could drop my pants,” he said in an interview. “Moon the whole crowd. Everybody would be aghast, except the press guys would never notice.”

Bush is entering the final days of his last stand, and hints of exasperation are leaking through his cheerful, stoic demeanor.

You might get more attention Jeb if you became Transgender!

Maybe he should shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue.

Forum List

Back