Hillary Clinton’s immigration

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
When will the blacks figure out the mexicans are taking jobs from them and gubment money...
A closetful of Hillary Clinton’s immigration costumes

By Michelle Malkin • October 28, 2015

Screen-Shot-2015-10-28-at-7.37.12-AM-300x273.png

When it comes to immigration policy, Hillary Clinton’s had more career costume changes than her new BFF Katy Perry.

This week, Clinton donned her militant, pro-illegal immigration mask and vowed to out-executive amnesty her old pals at the White House. “I will go as far as I can, even beyond President Obama,” she bragged, “to make sure law-abiding, decent, hard-working people in this country are not ripped away from their families.”

The millions of “law-abiding” people she’s talking about legalizing, of course, are law-breaking border crossers, visa overstayers, document fraudsters and deportation fugitives who chose on their own to rip their families apart.

But hey, let’s not get bogged down in small details.

As her more “progressive” 2016 challengers breathe down her neck, the perpetually transmogrifying Clinton has done everything but change her name to “Hilaria” and don an “Aztlan Nation” T-shirt to lock up the Latino vote.

During one of her umpteenth campaign reboots this summer, she hired a 26-year-old illegal immigrant “DREAMer” named Lorella Praeli to conduct “outreach to the Latino community.” She trumpeted her “comprehensive immigration reform” plan before the ethnic radicals of the National Council of La Raza (“The Race.”) And she crusaded last week for opening up Obamacare exchanges (which continue to crumble across the country under the weight of skyrocketing costs) to untold legions of immigrants here illegally.

“You know where I stand” on immigration, Clinton is telling voters. But she doesn’t stand so much as she slithers from one expedient position to another and back in order to mollify Big Business and identity politics racketeers. Rest assured: The one role she’ll never play convincingly is that of truth-telling defender of “law-abiding, decent, hard-working” citizens who believe in putting American sovereignty and American interests first.

MichelleMalkin.com

Just more failed policy. Is that all she is good for? Failure?

So you want to yell at blacks and latinos instead of figuring out how to reach out and meet their needs?

So you want to yell at blacks and latinos instead of figuring out how to reach out and meet their needs?

So? How is Hillary reaching out to meet their needs?
Immaterial question. The polls clearly believe that the Dems better than the Pubs meet their needs. The better question is why our GOP is not.

Not the question I asked you. The OP is about Hillary. Your reply was to the Op about Hillary and my question to you was in response to your reply to the OP about Hillary.

Immaterial question. The polls clearly believe that the Dems better than the Pubs meet their needs. The better question is why our GOP is not.

Not the question I asked you.
Your question was answered: it's immaterial, does not matter.

Then we should simply ignore your posts. OK.

Your prerogative, the difference being that my posts matter, while most of yours don't.

Your prerogative, the difference being that my posts matter, while most of yours don't.

I know you are one of those self-admirers on USMB.

Let's talk about it, mud, why the GOP does not get the black and latino vote. Don't talk about free stuff, because a great deal of medicare, SNAP, and other goodies go to whites.

Don't point at the Dems, until we figure out what the GOP is doing wrongly.

Yet Hillary has moved far ahead in the polls. So the problem isn't Hillary but the ignorant fools who favor her.
Then the problem is for the GOP to reach out to "the ignorant fools" in a positive way.

I do, and have for quite a while. Jake is very adamant about being irrelevant.

I can't see the post but suspect it is Ernie, the one who got his ass kicked hard several years ago and has been shy ever since. Yep, I just uncovered him and was right. Back on the big I for him.

I do, and have for quite a while. Jake is very adamant about being irrelevant.

Yes. It appears he came on and made a statement that when I questioned him he ruled my question irrelevant and refused to answer. He appears to be unable to furnish an answer but wishes to hijack the OP and turn it into a totally different discussion than what the Op intended instead of starting his own thread to discuss the subject he wishes to discuss. Very small of him indeed.

Forum List

Back