Hillary Clinton:Well According To One ABC Poll, I Was Going To Win The Election By A Landslide.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :banana: :dance: Well this is how we all saw her outlandish and laughable comment regarding why she actually lost to Trump. Really? "I Was Well On My Way To Winning The Election" ?? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Based on what Hillary? A few polls in late October taken by CNN and ABC? The polls that had you up to 14 points ahead of Trump? :dunno: :laugh: :poke:
If Hillary Clinton was supposed to be one of the smartest women in America, then why did she assume that polls coming from ABC/CNN were very very credible?
Hillary Clinton, a perfect example of what will happen to a Democrat "When You Assume"
:stupid:

:2up: :banana: :dance: Well this is how we all saw her outlandish and laughable comment regarding why she actually lost to Trump. Really? "I Was Well On My Way To Winning The Election" ?? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Based on what Hillary? A few polls in late October taken by CNN and ABC? The polls that had you up to 14 points ahead of Trump? :dunno: :laugh: :poke:
If Hillary Clinton was supposed to be one of the smartest women in America, then why did she assume that polls coming from ABC/CNN were very very credible?
Hillary Clinton, a perfect example of what will happen to a Democrat "When You Assume"

Got a link to where she claimed she was winning by a landslide, or did you just make that up?

HRC did well as the polls said she would.

She beat his head in in the PV, and he barely won because of illegal Trump votes in MI, MN, and WI.

• Banned
Hillary: I am pretty sure I didnt lose the election because of Benghazi, look, people die everyday all over the world, so what was the big deal that four men died in Benghazi,,men die everyday in our own country,

• Banned
The democrats were trying to lie her way into office.
yup,,,,the economy was kicking ass like it was in 2005, unemployment was actually 4.5%, our debt went down to 2 Trillion Dollars,,etc. etc,,,,,,yup, but only voters who were on the same level as maxine waters believed all those lies

Got a link to where she claimed she was winning by a landslide, or did you just make that up?
lemmings.jpg

Clinton was leading Trump both in Ohio and Florida in mid-October, more than enough electoral votes for her to have won,
so either the Trump endorsed Russian hacking that came out around then either did her in,

or it was quite a coincidence.

I'll take the stunned silence as meaning that the latter is your answer. You made it up.

Hillary was always an idiot who thought her ideas were shared by most Americans.

She is accurate to say that she was on her way to winning in mid-October.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

The graph shows her leading Trump by 7 points in mid-October, and that would have almost certainly been enough to have changed the electoral college.

Carter was on his way to winning as well. And then, Ronald Reagan happened. H.W. Bush was on his way to winning and then Clinton happened. Gore was on his way to winning and then Bush happened.

I commend Rexx Taylor for causing people to dig further into Trump and his campaign. :lol:

Forum List

Back