Hillary Clinton VS The Rule Of Law

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I'm going to stay short on the opening and just say BY LAW Hillary Clinton CANNOT be president. If the DOJ were to enforce CURRENT law not only would Hillary be fined AND placed in prison she would be barred from holding ANY government office or position.

needless to say, the guy in the video is full of crapola! WHAT A WASTE of time listening to him trying to make ''a penny'' from fools...

The Clintons are among the elite of the elite. They truly believe they're above the law. And guess what? They very likely are. It's virtually impossible to bring justice to NWO Globalist Elites. They can rape & kill and get away with it.

Despicable pigs like Bill Clinton and Dominique Strauss-Kahn are just two examples of Globalist Elites who got away with all their heinous crimes. Both are serial rapists. Yet they're free to roam and hunt for their next prey. So don't expect justice for Hillary Clinton. It just ain't gonna happen.

I'm going to stay short on the opening and just say BY LAW Hillary Clinton CANNOT be president. If the DOJ were to enforce CURRENT law not only would Hillary be fined AND placed in prison she would be barred from holding ANY government office or position.

I'm not sure which is more idiotic, you or your video.

Forum List

Back