Hillary Clinton The Crook Of All Crooks!!!

and same with Huma, she hasnt said anything about her Husband in regards to him showing the world his weener.
Lets not forget...he was showing his weener to under age girls. A fact most reporters ignore.

Liar.

He did have contact with ONE 17yo and she said there was nothing wrong with what passed between them.

BUT, hypocrite RWs will be telling this lie forever - just as they will support and defend KNOWN and ADMITTED RW pedos like Nugent, Duggar, Duck Dynasty creep and apologiost, Huckster.

I love the bravado shown by the lefties. They are trying soooooo hard to convince everyone that they are not in trouble, they have forgotten that they are! Oh, they still have their 40% under their control, but the 20% in the middle are starting to ask questions; questions for which they have no answers.

Lefties love polls; in fact everyone loves polls because if the polls support their contention, well by God, we must be correct! Funny thing about those polls though, they move. And just like everything in mathematics, you have to see what trends say what will happen, if the trend continues-)

Now some will try and point to..............."I have been on top forever, so I am the strongest." That is how they SPIN the poll. Are they lying? Nope, but what they neglect to tell you is...........what happens if the overall trend continues in the direction it is going.

Forget the poll numbers today, start watching the trends. You might find a very pleasant surprise!

Forum List

Back