Hillary Clinton Testified for 11 hours Without Whining Like a Stable Genius Using the Best Words in Perfect Phone Calls

Hillary Clinton Testified for 11 hours Without Whining Like a Stable Genius Using the Best Words in Perfect Phone Calls

Benghazi! $7,000,000, 2 years and what?

The Shiny Objects and Red Meat thrown to the rabid rabble on Magadonia -- Hunter Laptop stories and screams of Impeachment for Joe Biden. They will go nowhere like the Benghazi hearings and investigations did.

Hillary testified without screaming unfair, fixed, rigged, unjust...

It's time to hold the GOP rats to account. It's not enough to chase them back into the Trump sewers they've crawled out of.

I watched it live. She was amazing!

0nly on the things she could 'remember'.

And she answered for the tripe they were trying to prove and didn't prove anything. After 11 hours of testimony, no change in her testimony from the times before and they didn't find anything to charge her with.

I am a conservative and am ashamed of you MAGAts trying to claim your are conservatives. Now, get back under that rock you crawled out from under.

quotes:

"We had 250,000 people literally around, you know, the little bowl that we constructed. That was 250,000 people. The rest of the 20 block area all the way back to the Washington Monument was packed," he said.

Nope. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump not only lied about the crowd, he lied about the weather, saying the inauguration day rain started and stopped at different moments than it actually did.

Idiot.

Hunter hearings seem familiar?

quotes:

After the hearing, even Gowdy told a gaggle of reporters that not much new was discovered.

"I don't know that she testified that much differently today than previous testimonies," he said.

One thing to note, however, is that Clinton was more explicit than she had been before in denying any responsibility for security requests in Benghazi as the security situation deteriorated there. She said Stevens asked "security professional experts" for security requests, not the State Department.

Clinton said she was responsible for a lot relating to Benghazi, "but I was not responsible for specific security requests," she said.

In The GOP Attempt To Look Apolitical, Clinton Won

Gowdy said in his opening statement that the hearing is not about Clinton but about the four Americans who lost their lives in Benghazi.

People say “this investigation is about you. Let me assure you it is not,” Gowdy said to Clinton.

But the line of questioning revolved around issues that only pertain to Clinton, attempting to feed the caricature Republicans have of Clinton: untrustworthy and self-serving. But Clinton refused to snatch the bait.

So the questions that ranged from why Ambassador Stevens didn’t have Clinton’s personal email address, fax number and home address to questions about the quality of her lawyers overseeing the release of her emails, Clinton answered the questions and gave the committee no red meat and many reasons for Democrats to rally behind her.

The Biggest Fireworks Did Not Involve Clinton

Clinton never raised her voice or entered into a shouting match with Republican committee members. But that wasn't the case for the Democrats on the committee. Ranking Member Elijah Cummings sparred with Gowdy multiple times, most notably just before the lunch break.

“I move we put into the record the entire transcript of Sidney Blumenthal,” Cumming said.

“We’re not going to take that up at a hearing,” Gowdy retorted.

"You asked for the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!" Cummings exclaimed.

Clinton sat in silence, looking like she is capable of rising above the fray.
The trip to Benghazi was just an overnight to dedicate the joint venture emergency services between Massachusetts General and Benghazi hospital.

Even security in Tripoli was stretched thin because congress denied any additional funds for US embassies everywhere except Kabul and Baghdad.

And she answered for the tripe they were trying to prove and didn't prove anything. After 11 hours of testimony, no change in her testimony from the times before and they didn't find anything to charge her with.

I am a conservative and am ashamed of you MAGAts trying to claim your are conservatives. Now, get back under that rock you crawled out from under.
Conservatives in the GOP sold out long ago. It was about power and screw principle. Sad. I used to have enormous respect for American conservatives (not rightwingers).

MAGAts love Trump

I don't.

I put him, Hillary, and BIden on the same level.

Equal with whale shit.

I bet you believe the Russians blow up their pipeline. And, the vax is safe and effective. And, Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election.

Am I right?
Trump's campaign did collude with the Russians. Campaign manager gave Russians polling data to help them attack Hillary

The trip to Benghazi was just an overnight to dedicate the joint venture emergency services between Massachusetts General and Benghazi hospital.

Even security in Tripoli was stretched thin because congress denied any additional funds for US embassies everywhere except Kabul and Baghdad.
true

I bet you believe the Russians blow up their pipeline. And, the vax is safe and effective. And, Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election.

Am I right?
Do you know anything about the Nordstream 2 pipeline?

Forum List

Back