Hillary Clinton Testified for 11 hours Without Whining Like a Stable Genius Using the Best Words in Perfect Phone Calls

Conservatives in the GOP sold out long ago. It was about power and screw principle. Sad. I used to have enormous respect for American conservatives (not rightwingers).
I have no respect for right wingers, left wingers, I respect real conservatives and real liberals and they are few and far between.

Hillary Clinton Testified for 11 hours Without Whining Like a Stable Genius Using the Best Words in Perfect Phone Calls

Benghazi! $7,000,000, 2 years and what?

The Shiny Objects and Red Meat thrown to the rabid rabble on Magadonia -- Hunter Laptop stories and screams of Impeachment for Joe Biden. They will go nowhere like the Benghazi hearings and investigations did.

Hillary testified without screaming unfair, fixed, rigged, unjust...

It's time to hold the GOP rats to account. It's not enough to chase them back into the Trump sewers they've crawled out of.
I'm not the world's biggest Hillary fan, there's no doubt she got up there and let them do their best.

Meanwhile, the orange buffoon is whining and bitching and hiding behind the Fifth Amendment like a pansy.

She's more of a man than he is.

1690572205536.jpeg

Benghazi! $7,000,000, 2 years and what?

The Shiny Objects and Red Meat thrown to the rabid rabble on Magadonia -- Hunter Laptop stories and screams of Impeachment for Joe Biden. They will go nowhere like the Benghazi hearings and investigations did.

Hillary testified without screaming unfair, fixed, rigged, unjust...

It's time to hold the GOP rats to account. It's not enough to chase them back into the Trump sewers they've crawled out of.

soros (12).jpg

I'm not the world's biggest Hillary fan, there's no doubt she got up there and let them do their best.

Meanwhile, the orange buffoon is whining and bitching and hiding behind the Fifth Amendment like a pansy.

She's more of a man than he is.

View attachment 808874

And the bitch can lie better than any man I know, without hesitation or remorse.

Forum List

Back