Hillary Clinton Releases Plan To Dissolve U.S. Border Within 100 Days

This is why Hillary’s win over Drumpf is going to be so satisfying.

They are liars. They post lies. They know they are lies. And They don’t care.

If you have no border you have no country. There is nothing to 'defend'.

This smells like the fake Indian's doing....no borders, no one owns the land, we just migrate across the country...just like the good ol' Native American days...until someone came in, kicked their ass - killing over a million of them, and took their land. Great plan for America ladies.

Most of the time people on the left only listen to other people on the left and they take it as the gospel truth. That would be fine if it was but then you find out later that what they have been told doesn't seem to match reality. I would think that people on the left would figure out that their source of information isn't correct and that it happens so often that they should begin to think that it is happening on purpose.

I believed the information that pols were overwhelmingly biased in favor of OBama in 2012 because in every single one of them democratic voters were given a bonus. I thought they were doing this because of typical liberal bias but it turns out those pols were pretty accurate so maybe there was a good reason to bump up democratic voters. I stopped believing the people who were saying they were bias even though they were on my side in the election. I wish more people were like this but they ain't.

Did you know that Trump is creeping up and is ahead even with democratic support heavily weighted. Think about that for a moment. Trump is ahead even when democrats are given a bump in the polling data and he hasn't even consolidated the republican party yet. This is going to be a slaughter this november.

Did you know that Trump is creeping up and is ahead even with democratic support heavily weighted. Think about that for a moment. Trump is ahead even when democrats are given a bump in the polling data and he hasn't even consolidated the republican party yet. This is going to be a slaughter this november.

Gee, exactly what you douchebags said in 2012….

Most of the time people on the left only listen to other people on the left and they take it as the gospel truth. That would be fine if it was but then you find out later that what they have been told doesn't seem to match reality. I would think that people on the left would figure out that their source of information isn't correct and that it happens so often that they should begin to think that it is happening on purpose.

I believed the information that pols were overwhelmingly biased in favor of OBama in 2012 because in every single one of them democratic voters were given a bonus. I thought they were doing this because of typical liberal bias but it turns out those pols were pretty accurate so maybe there was a good reason to bump up democratic voters. I stopped believing the people who were saying they were bias even though they were on my side in the election. I wish more people were like this but they ain't.
:blahblah:

Forum List

Back