Hillary Clinton probably has Parkensons Disease

REPORT: Anesthesiologist Confirms the Worst About Hillary's Illness... We Were Right

Its a shame when anyone contracts this disease, but she is displaying all of the early symptoms.

She is a sick woman and should not be taking on the stress of being president.

1. if she did, so what.

2. is there anything you rightwingnut pondscum won't make up?

never mind.....we know the answer, hack.

Do you want a president that is dependent on mind altering drugs? Do you understand how parkensons treatment affects the patient?

Is there anything that could come out about HRC that would cause you to pull your head out of her ass? never mind.....we know the answer.

Just show us proof that Clinton has Parkinsons- and prove that Trump does not have Parkinsons.

Then we can judge.

Tim Kaine would crush Trump. Is that your preference?

bring it on. but realize that when you vote for HRC you are actually voting for Kaine to be president. Kaine is a Joe Biden with a pot belly, a buffoon.
Tim Kaine is anything but, Redfish. He is a brawler who would kick Red Trump's butt up between his ears with one eye peeping out of his butt.

I do think she is ill, the question is how much.

Don't you think we are entitled to know the extent of her illnesses? .

What illnesses?

I think we are entitled to know how healthy a Presidential candidate is.

Both Clinton and Trump have produced clean bills of health from their doctors.

I accept both of those- you of course treat the Democrat differently from whatever Trump is.

bring it on. but realize that when you vote for HRC you are actually voting for Kaine to be president. Kaine is a Joe Biden with a pot belly, a buffoon.
Tim Kaine is anything but, Redfish. He is a brawler who would kick Red Trump's butt up between his ears with one eye peeping out of his butt.

Don't you think we are entitled to know the extent of her illnesses? .

What illnesses?

I think we are entitled to know how healthy a Presidential candidate is.

Both Clinton and Trump have produced clean bills of health from their doctors.

I accept both of those- you of course treat the Democrat differently from whatever Trump is.

the one Clinton posted was two years old. a lot can happen in two years. I think we are entitled to an unbiased current one on both of them. Don't you?

'anonymous'? 'anesthesiologist'? LOL
What kind of doctor diagnoses and treats someone with Parkinsons? Hint- its not an anesthiologist.
What kind of doctor diagnoses someone without ever having actually met with them? Hint- a right wing nut job.
Redfish- passing his crap again.
Used to be Obama- now he focuses his right wing nut jobbery on Clinton.
I would say that one short video alone is very disturbing.

I would also suggest this anesthesiologist chose to remain anonymous because too many snitches are mysteriously dealt with in high level clinton politics.

I would say Hillary is acting strange because she is medically unstable. How insane she even thinks she is the right person for the job, all the more insane so does half the country.

REPORT: Anesthesiologist Confirms the Worst About Hillary's Illness... We Were Right

Its a shame when anyone contracts this disease, but she is displaying all of the early symptoms.

1. if she did, so what.

Do you want a president that is dependent on mind altering drugs? Do you understand how parkensons treatment affects the patient?

Is there anything that could come out about HRC that would cause you to pull your head out of her ass? never mind.....we know the answer.

Just show us proof that Clinton has Parkinsons- and prove that Trump does not have Parkinsons.

Then we can judge.

generally when someone displays the symptoms its likely that they have the disease. she has been filmed having minor seizures and losing the thread of a question or conversation. Her staff says she gets confused and tires easily.

Do you really want Huma Abiden running our country?

Don't you think we are entitled to know the extent of her illnesses? Kaine vs Trump would be another round of Trump vs Cruz. Trump would destroy him with facts.
You are unhinged if you think Comrade Trump could take on Kaine with any chance of success. How she ill is unknown, Redfish.

There will be no game changer for you between now and election day.

You wanted Trump, you got him, and you will sink with him.

1. if she did, so what.

Then we can judge.

Trump does have Parkinsons disease. He would never mock a handicapped person!

giphy.gif

Plus, he fell down, and he's fat. He's unfit, and he's older than Hillary.

CpeaHZ_VYAAyAuQ.jpg

Usual sick comments from the right...

ARE YOU A FUCKING DOCTOR WHO HAS EXAMINED MRS. CLINTON?

If the answer is no, then shut you fool...

Doctors say Clinton, Trump healthy enough to be president

A real doctor has given Clinton a clean bill of health and wrote it in a far more professional manner than the Quack answer Donald's doctor used....
Don the Con's Letter looks like it was dictated by himself...

Don't you think we are entitled to know the extent of her illnesses? Kaine vs Trump would be another round of Trump vs Cruz. Trump would destroy him with facts.
You are unhinged if you think Comrade Trump could take on Kaine with any chance of success. How she ill is unknown, Redfish.

I am not interested in your hypothetical about trump and kaine.

But once again, don't you think we are entitled to know her current physical and mental conditions? and Trump's

Delusional idiot...

A real doctor has given Clinton a clean bill of health and wrote it in a far more professional manner than the Quack answer Donald's doctor used....

the report on Hillary is a year old. please post a current one. a lot can happen in a year.

I am not interested in your hypothetical about trump and kaine. But once again, don't you think we are entitled to know her current physical and mental conditions? and Trump's
I don't care what you think, litlle buddy, I am telling you what is. We will not be told how ill is she. That won't happen. We Trump's mental condition: narcissistic to the max.

Delusional idiot...

why do you call Kaine a delusional idiot? do you know something we don't know?

Is that Comey's doctor?

You just cannot believe anyone would lie when it comes to high level politics do you?

Even though we could produce over a hundred examples of it.

I am not interested in your hypothetical about trump and kaine. But once again, don't you think we are entitled to know her current physical and mental conditions? and Trump's
I don't care what you think, litlle buddy, I am telling you what is. We will not be told how ill is she. That won't happen. We Trump's mental condition: narcissistic to the max.

every politician is a narcissist. Its a prerequisite for the job.

you are correct that we will not be told the truth about her health. Are you ok with that?

This seems to be Redfish's last stand (well it is not, he is delusional), so they go for the Health card...

Even a proper doctor has proclaimed her to be fit to be President... but his is all they got, they a screwed on Policy, Screwed on temperament, screwed on likeability, screwed on sanity(notice the Trump is the one saying the wild accusations)...

Delusional idiot...
why do you call Kaine a delusional idiot? do you know something we don't know?
You can run all around the campaign ship Red Donald, but you are going down with it. Accept the fact.

Forum List

Back