Hillary Clinton probably has Parkensons Disease

This seems to be Redfish's last stand (well it is not, he is delusional), so they go for the Health card...

Even a proper doctor has proclaimed her to be fit to be President... but his is all they got, they a screwed on Policy, Screwed on temperament, screwed on likeability, screwed on sanity(notice the Trump is the one saying the wild accusations)...

that claim is a year old. I would like to see a current one along with an analysis of what looked like seizures during a couple of appearances.

they both have high negatives. Clinton because of her history, and Trump because the media is trying to destroy him.

The reason we may very well have HRC as president is that Americans as a whole will not stand for people like Redfish having their type of president.

bring it on. but realize that when you vote for HRC you are actually voting for Kaine to be president. Kaine is a Joe Biden with a pot belly, a buffoon.
Tim Kaine is anything but, Redfish. He is a brawler who would kick Red Trump's butt up between his ears with one eye peeping out of his butt.

I do think she is ill, the question is how much.

Don't you think we are entitled to know the extent of her illnesses? Kaine vs Trump would be another round of Trump vs Cruz. Trump would destroy him with facts.

Delusional idiot...
why do you call Kaine a delusional idiot? do you know something we don't know?
You can run all around the campaign ship Red Donald, but you are going down with it. Accept the fact.

don't count your chickens before they hatch, jakey boy. A lot will happen between now and November and you have a very very flawed candidate.

The reason we may very well have HRC as president is that Americans as a whole will not stand for people like Redfish having their type of president.

yeah, a president who puts the country and the people first, how terrible.

but instead you fools support the corrupt DC establishment that has been screwing you up the ass with sand infused Vaseline for years.

Tim Kaine is anything but, Redfish. He is a brawler who would kick Red Trump's butt up between his ears with one eye peeping out of his butt.

Don't you think we are entitled to know the extent of her illnesses? Kaine vs Trump would be another round of Trump vs Cruz. Trump would destroy him with facts.

Delusional idiot...
why do you call Kaine a delusional idiot? do you know something we don't know?
You can run all around the campaign ship Red Donald, but you are going down with it. Accept the fact.
don't count your chicken before they hatch, jakey boy. A lot will happen between now and November and you have a very very flawed candidate.
Johnson has his problems, yes, but far less than HRC or Trump.

Trump and HRC, like all narcissists, would put themselves before country.

Tim Kaine would crush Trump. Is that your preference?
What makes you so sure of that? I live in Virginia and we all know how terrible and corrupt he was here. Virginia being a swing state, would be very important for him to win and his unfavorability in Virginia is rather high so if he couldn't even win his home state how could he win the nation?

What makes you so sure of that? I live in Virginia and we all know how terrible and corrupt he was here. Virginia being a swing state, would be very important for him to win and his unfavorability in Virginia is rather high so if he couldn't even win his home state how could he win the nation?
"All"? That's why he has been a senator and a governor of VA because you all won't vote for him. He would win VA hands down and he would paddle Red Donald in debate without any problem.

Snouter is 6 ft tall, when he's up on his hind legs.

Actually 6' 2" but the point is nobody wants a 5' 5" old, corrupt post menopausal mentally ill, physically compromised screaming idiot by the name of Hillary Rodham as president, do the math! Short people...

REPORT: Anesthesiologist Confirms the Worst About Hillary's Illness... We Were Right

Its a shame when anyone contracts this disease, but she is displaying all of the early symptoms.

She is a sick woman and should not be taking on the stress of being president.

1. if she did, so what.

2. is there anything you rightwingnut pondscum won't make up?

never mind.....we know the answer, hack.

Do you want a president that is dependent on mind altering drugs? Do you understand how parkensons treatment affects the patient?

Is there anything that could come out about HRC that would cause you to pull your head out of her ass? never mind.....we know the answer.

Just show us proof that Clinton has Parkinsons- and prove that Trump does not have Parkinsons.

Then we can judge.

generally when someone displays the symptoms its likely that they have the disease. she has been filmed having minor seizures and losing the thread of a question or conversation. Her staff says she gets confused and tires easily.

Do you really want Huma Abiden running our country?

better than putin running our country, dim bulb

"All"? That's why he has been a senator and a governor of VA because you all won't vote for him. He would win VA hands down and he would paddle Red Donald in debate without any problem.
That's one thing I don't understand about you liberals. You freak out when someone says something you don't agree with and resort to name calling like "Red Donald". That was then and this is now, the country has a catalyst now for change, a record number of people are registering republican to vote in November. With Hillary Clintons' rapidly declining health she will be lucky if she even makes it til then, so it's a real chance you and the rest of the liberals will have to vote for Tim Kaine in Nov.

That's one thing I don't understand about you liberals. You freak out when someone says something you don't agree with and resort to name calling like "Red Donald". That was then and this is now, the country has a catalyst now for change, a record number of people are registering republican to vote in November. With Hillary Clintons' rapidly declining health she will be lucky if she even makes it til then, so it's a real chance you and the rest of the liberals will have to vote for Tim Kaine in Nov.
You cry when Red Donald is called out for his communist sympathies, People like you, and the medicated like bripat, have trouble dealing with the fact that 'this is now.'

I will vote for Johnson. Kaine, however, would beat Trump even more badly than HRC appears to be. America would stomp all over the Trump candidacy to tell the far right to never bring forth such a candidate again.

bring it on. but realize that when you vote for HRC you are actually voting for Kaine to be president. Kaine is a Joe Biden with a pot belly, a buffoon.

You are unhinged if you think Comrade Trump could take on Kaine with any chance of success. How she ill is unknown, Redfish.

I am not interested in your hypothetical about trump and kaine.

But you are interested in spreading rumors about Clinton.

You are unhinged if you think Comrade Trump could take on Kaine with any chance of success. How she ill is unknown, Redfish.

I am not interested in your hypothetical about trump and kaine. But once again, don't you think we are entitled to know her current physical and mental conditions? and Trump's
I don't care what you think, litlle buddy, I am telling you what is. We will not be told how ill is she. That won't happen. We Trump's mental condition: narcissistic to the max.

you are correct that we will not be told the truth about her health.

Still waiting for some proof to that claim.......remember anonymous reports by a supposed 'anesthesiologist' is not proof of anything.

OMG.... no he wouldn't.

Sure he would. Good solid Democrat minus ALL of Hillary Clinton's baggage? He would lead by 10 points the moment he replaced her on the ticket.
HE's a closeted homosexual. He couldn't even get a security clearance.

We don't know that Trump is a closeted homosexual.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I am not interested in your hypothetical about trump and kaine.

But you are interested in spreading rumors about Clinton.
Redfish is having a lot of trouble processing that Communist loving Donald will most likely lose this election.

Forum List

Back