Hillary Clinton probably has Parkensons Disease

Ask the people of New York whether she was a failure as their Senator?
Well you would have to ask the folks in her district...they are not happy with her and the job she did, she lost them them thousands of jobs...

You would have thought that if they were not happy with her- maybe they would have voted against her- instead of re-electing her with 67% of the vote?

Ask the people of New York whether she was a failure as their Senator?
Well you would have to ask the folks in her district...they are not happy with her and the job she did, she lost them them thousands of jobs...
Sorry, no go for that LIE.

One, she did NOT HAVE A DISTRICT silly.....

She was the Senator for the entire State of New York, she was NOT a congress critter with a District,
and
Two, the citizens of her State overwhelmingly reelected her for a second term.....

Every single County in the State election she won in a landslide, including all Northern Republican leaning counties.

please list her accomplishments as senator..

Easy to find- first of lets remember the words of New York retired policeman

Democratic convention Day 2: CNN vets the claims
Ex-NYPD Det. Joe Sweeney

Reality Check: Clinton's record on 9/11 first responders

By Sonam Vashi, CNN

Sweeney focused on Clinton's record caring for the 9/11 first responders. "Within 48 hours of the towers falling, Hillary introduced a bill -- signed into law -- that helped first responders get the benefits they earned easier and faster," Sweeney said. "Then, she pressured the (Environmental Protection Agency) to launch a new task force and led congressional hearings until the EPA admitted the air hadn't been safe."

Two days after the 9/11 attacks, then-New York Sen. Clinton introduced a bill that expedited payments of benefits to public safety officers killed or severely injured in the terrorist attacks. The bill was unanimously passed on the same day and became law on November 18, 2001.

Clinton also led criticism of the EPA for its reassurance about the air quality near the World Trade Center after the attacks, when it was later found that hazardous toxins were released by the towers' destruction.

Five months after the attacks, Clinton and Connecticut Sen. Joe Lieberman held hearings in New York to examine the possible health hazards from the dust at the disaster site. Clinton and New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg organized efforts to address public complaints about environmental issues around ground zero, and Clinton pressured the EPA to join the task force.

Soon after, it became clear that the EPA had downplayed the risks of the air quality around the World Trade Center just after the 9/11 attacks.

Clinton clearly pursued care for her constituents affected by the 9/11 attacks, so Sweeney's statement is true.

FACTS:

MILITARY / VETERANS / FIRST RESPONDERS

• As a U.S. Senator, Clinton was a champion for our service members and veterans. Hillary Clinton was the first New Yorker to serve on the Senate Armed Services Committee and made veterans a main focus. She introduced the Heroes at Home Act in 2006 and 2007 to help family members care for those with Traumatic Brain Injury. She also worked to increase the military survivor benefit from $12,000 to $100,000, and cosponsored the Support for Injured Servicemembers Act to extend benefits provided under the Family and Medical Leave Act. Hillary also worked across the aisle to keep the Niagara Falls Air Reserve Station open during a time when the Pentagon was shuttering bases, which saved 800 jobs in upstate New York.

• Hillary Clinton, as a U.S. Senator, worked with Republicans to expand health care for National Guard members and reservists. According to McClatchy, then-Senator Clinton worked with Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) to “provide full military health benefits to reservists and National Guard members.” A statement from Graham’s senate office said, “Senators Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY) today announced that the Department of Defense Authorization bill conference report finalized today includes an amendment that will improve TRICARE benefits for National Guard members and Reservists, allowing all members of the Selected Reserve and their families to enroll in TRICARE with an across the board cost-sharing of 28 percent. Today’s victory builds on the Senators’ longstanding commitment to ensuring that members of our National Guard and Reserve and their families have access to the health care benefits they need and deserve.”

• Hillary stepped up for New York in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, fighting hard to secure funds for medical assessment, referrals and outreach for 9/11 rescue and recovery workers, and volunteers.

IMMIGRATION

• As Senator, Hillary Clinton fought to pass the DREAM Act and comprehensive immigration reform, helping to cultivate awareness of the issues in Congress. She introduced the Legal Immigrant Children’s Health Improvement Act, which would give states the option to provide federally funded Medicaid and SCHIP benefits to low-income legal immigrant children and pregnant women. She also wrote the Access to Employment and English Acquisition Act to meet the growing demand for English language courses and other job skills.

HEALTH CARE

• Hillary wrote a law as Senator providing grants to state and local governments to pay for respite care services for family caregivers, which allows expanded funding for temporary breaks for caregivers of sick or disabled people.

• One of Hillary’s Senate bills to distribute flu vaccines more efficiently inspired provisions of a law promoting the production and stockpiling of vaccines to improve our response to public health emergencies.

WOMEN & CHILDREN

• Hillary Clinton worked in the Senate to strengthen the State Children’s Health Insurance Program, introducing multiple bills allowing states to expand the program that she helped create as First Lady. The program, created in 1997, increased health coverage for children in low income and working families. Hillary also co-wrote a law compelling drug companies to conduct safety tests for products prescribed for children, and wrote a component of the No Child Left Behind Act authorizing funding for recruiting and retaining better teachers.

• Hillary Clinton was a powerful advocate for women in the Senate and was one of the original cosponsors of the Prevention First Act to increase access to family planning. As Senator she was a strong defender of a woman’s right to choose.

You would have thought that if they were not happy with her- maybe they would have voted against her- instead of re-electing her with 67% of the vote?
So? Obama the job killer got reelected as well. No telling for how long it takes to sink in to some folks heads. Liberalism sucks ass.

So? Obama the job killer got reelected as well. No telling for how long it takes to sink in to some folks heads. Liberalism sucks ass.

Yet Clinton was very popular with her constituents

The truth sucks for right wing nut jobs.

9 million jobs created in over seven years. OK.
You can say it all you want the jobs we lost have not come back the economy is growing at less than 2%...at that level we can't even pay down Obama's debt...
He has tripled the national debt. He called Bush anti American for adding to the debt then he triples it. Suckers!

The truth sucks for right wing nut jobs
Check again wizard.... hey did you libs see the spread between Trump and Clinton is closing? She has gone from an average of 10 points over Trump down to 5, 4, and 2 in the Rasmussen poll. Trump is closing the deal.

Prove she was the cause. You can't.
I don't have to prove anything I don't live there. I read this and heard it. Her own home town is supporting Trump...................Look it up snowflake!

Well Hillary Clinton's 'home town' is Chicago- where she was born- and Chicago is all Clinton.

She was raised in Park Ridge Illinois. And Illinois is strongly Clinton.

She lives now in New York- which is also strongly Clinton.

Of course Trump's 'home town' is supporting Clinton- not Trump.

REPORT: Anesthesiologist Confirms the Worst About Hillary's Illness... We Were Right

Its a shame when anyone contracts this disease, but she is displaying all of the early symptoms.

She is a sick woman and should not be taking on the stress of being president.

Hahahahah....

"An anonymous, board-certified anesthesiologist with 36 years of experience has reportedly written a report arguing that Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton most likely suffers from Parkinson’s disease."

:laugh2:

I don't have to prove anything I don't live there. I read this and heard it. Her own home town is supporting Trump...................Look it up snowflake!

Well Hillary Clinton's 'home town' is Chicago- where she was born- and Chicago is all Clinton.

The people of Chi town are stupid so what is your point?

The truth sucks for right wing nut jobs
Check again wizard.... hey did you libs see the spread between Trump and Clinton is closing? She has gone from an average of 10 points over Trump down to 5, 4, and 2 in the Rasmussen poll. Trump is closing the deal.

Oh I think its looking pretty good.

Since the DNC convention and Trump's attacks on- well everybody except Clinton- his numbers have been tanking.
GOP leaders are busy abandoning ship trying not to get caught in the giant sucking of the Trump sinking ship.

upload_2016-8-18_16-19-46.png

The people of Chi town are stupid so what is your point?

That you think anyone you disagree with is stupid.

So you are a natural Trump supporter.

Well we know she never caught veneral disease from Bill. They ain't did the "wild thang" since about 1982.

That you think anyone you disagree with is stupid.

So you are a natural Trump supporter
Look at Chicago.....there were more people killed in Chicago during Obama's reign than in Afghanistan. They keep complaining about the same things and keep voting for the same people....sounds pretty stupid to me. They should give the GOP a try for a change but they are too stupid...

Well we know she never caught veneral disease from Bill. They ain't did the "wild thang" since about 1982.

Well we know that Trump's battle to not catch venereal disease was just like being in Vietnam

In a 1997 interview with shock jock Howard Stern, Trump talked about how he had been “lucky” not to have contracted diseases when he was sleeping around.

“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam-era,” Trump said in a video that resurfaced Tuesday on Buzzfeed, “It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”

Damn- Trump is sooo brave!

Well we know that Trump's battle to not catch venereal disease was just like being in Vietnam

In a 1997 interview with shock jock Howard Stern, Trump talked about how he had been “lucky” not to have contracted diseases when he was sleeping around.

“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam-era,” Trump said in a video that resurfaced Tuesday on Buzzfeed, “It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”

Damn- Trump is sooo brave!
But he wasn't and elected official or a President then.

REPORT: Anesthesiologist Confirms the Worst About Hillary's Illness... We Were Right

Its a shame when anyone contracts this disease, but she is displaying all of the early symptoms.

She is a sick woman and should not be taking on the stress of being president.

"An anonymous, board-certified anesthesiologist with 36 years of experience has reportedly written a report arguing that Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton most likely suffers from Parkinson’s disease."

LoL, and an anonymous team of 369 psychiatrists plus 614 clinical psychologists have determined that not only is Donald J. Trump pathological liar and a narcissist, but all of his supporters are cuckoo's, and tens of dozens are reality challenged (suffer from some form of psychosis).

Forum List

Back