Hillary Clinton probably has Parkensons Disease

Well we know she never caught veneral disease from Bill. They ain't did the "wild thang" since about 1982.

Well we know that Trump's battle to not catch venereal disease was just like being in Vietnam

In a 1997 interview with shock jock Howard Stern, Trump talked about how he had been “lucky” not to have contracted diseases when he was sleeping around.

“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam-era,” Trump said in a video that resurfaced Tuesday on Buzzfeed, “It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”

Damn- Trump is sooo brave!

Yeah, Trump's nomination is nothing to clap about.

She is not presidential material...she is a known liar and crook. I don't care how sick she is or isn't she should never be placed in the most powerful position in the world. She's a liar!

Donald Trump of course is a bigger liar and crook.

Clinton at least has actual relevant experience and doesn't have the temperment of a petulant 3 year old.

yep, experience as a failure. wow, ain't that wonderful.

Ask the people of New York whether she was a failure as their Senator?

After 9/11 she was busy helping the city of New York- and fighting for the first responders.

former New York Police Department detective Joe Sweeney spoke about his experiences on Sept. 11. He described the experience:

At the time, the [U.S. Environmental Protection Agency] assured us that the air at Ground Zero was safe to breathe. That information was dead wrong. Thousands of my friends and brothers and sisters in blue were exposed to harmful toxins that have caused lifelong health problems.

And when we needed someone to speak for us, to stand with us, to fight on our behalf, Hillary Clinton was there, every step of the way. Within 48 hours of the towers falling, Hillary introduced a bill—signed into law—that helped first responders get the benefits they earned easier and faster. Then she pressured the EPA to launch a new task force and led congressional hearings until the EPA admitted the air hadn’t been safe.

What was Trump doing?

Trump Made No Donations To 9/11 Charities

NOVEMBER 3--In the aftermath of the 2001 terror attack on the World Trade Center, Donald Trump, a billionaire son of New York City, did not make a single charitable donation to any of the not-for-profit groups that provided aid to survivors, rescue workers, or the families of cops and firemen who died trying to save others, Internal Revenue Service records show.

since you don't have his returns exactly how do you know what he gave to didn't give to 9/11 charities?

So you think that is why he is hiding his tax returns?

So no one would know of his 'generosity' for fire fighters and policemen after 9/11?

LOL.

Tricky Trump- less Transparent than even Tricky Dick- at least Tricky Dick showed voters his income tax returns.

What is Tricky Trump hiding?
Who he really is

Well we know she never caught veneral disease from Bill. They ain't did the "wild thang" since about 1982.

Well we know that Trump's battle to not catch venereal disease was just like being in Vietnam

In a 1997 interview with shock jock Howard Stern, Trump talked about how he had been “lucky” not to have contracted diseases when he was sleeping around.

“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam-era,” Trump said in a video that resurfaced Tuesday on Buzzfeed, “It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”

But he wasn't and elected official or a President then.

And still isn't.

But oooh soooo Brave!

And still isn't.

But oooh soooo Brave!

In one his books he spoke about handshaking and how unhealthy and barbaric it was. In fact, he has mentioned a number of times his fear of disease. According to an early ‘90s Associated Press article, Trump—then a “newly eligible bachelor”—talked about how he asked women to agree to an AIDS test at his doctor’s office before he would take them out on a date. I guess if I had led the kind of life Trump has, I too would be pretty darn health conscience.

Aids test before dating, pre-nuptial agreements. It makes you think Trump's women are just as bad as he is.

In one his books he spoke about handshaking and how unhealthy and barbaric it was. In fact, he has mentioned a number of times his fear of disease. According to an early ‘90s Associated Press article, Trump—then a “newly eligible bachelor”—talked about how he asked women to agree to an AIDS test at his doctor’s office before he would take them out on a date. I guess if I had led the kind of life Trump has, I too would be pretty darn health conscience.

Aids test before dating, pre-nuptial agreements. It makes you think Trump's women are just as bad as he is.
You people amaze me. You have no reference on history....no reflection on past times and what was going on then. If I were a millionaire, single, and dating in the 80's and 90's I would ask for and pay for an aids test before I hopped into the sack with some chick and so would many of you. Shaking hands? During flu season I avoid shaking hands too... keep barking up at empty trees

Tim Kaine would crush Trump. Is that your preference?

bring it on. but realize that when you vote for HRC you are actually voting for Kaine to be president. Kaine is a Joe Biden with a pot belly, a buffoon.

Kaine is a successful Senator and Governor.

He would be an excellent President.

Now Trump.........Trump is Mussolini without the charisma.

Sure, Trump's a no charisma guy who happens to draw larger crowds than probably any politician in history. Still, Kaine would be an improvement over clinton. Too bad he's pro mass third world immigration and pro TPP.

Yeah, Trump's nomination is nothing to clap about.
Its something to cheer about!

And still isn't.

But oooh soooo Brave!

He will be.

You people amaze me. You have no reference on history....no reflection on past times and what was going on then. If I were a millionaire, single, and dating in the 80's and 90's I would ask for and pay for an aids test before I hopped into the sack with some chick and so would many of you. Shaking hands? During flu season I avoid shaking hands too... keep barking up at empty trees
Any women that would agree to take an aids test in Trump's doctor office before just a date is about on the same morality level as Trump. I wonder if he required Melania to do so.

Any women that would agree to take an aids test in Trump's doctor office before just a date is about on the same morality level as Trump. I wonder if he required Melania to do so
Some women do very strange things when in the company of very wealthy men. Mountains out of molehills is the rule of the day from you. Look not! at real dangerous behavior from Clinton and the left.

Tim Kaine would crush Trump. Is that your preference?

bring it on. but realize that when you vote for HRC you are actually voting for Kaine to be president. Kaine is a Joe Biden with a pot belly, a buffoon.
Tim Kaine is anything but, Redfish. He is a brawler who would kick Red Trump's butt up between his ears with one eye peeping out of his butt.

I do think she is ill, the question is how much.

Don't you think we are entitled to know the extent of her illnesses? Kaine vs Trump would be another round of Trump vs Cruz. Trump would destroy him with facts.

Delusional idiot...

why do you call Kaine a delusional idiot? do you know something we don't know?

He is a Democrat. Delusion goes with the title.

Any women that would agree to take an aids test in Trump's doctor office before just a date is about on the same morality level as Trump. I wonder if he required Melania to do so
Some women do very strange things when in the company of very wealthy men. Mountains out of molehills is the rule of the day from you. Look not! at real dangerous behavior from Clinton and the left.
Yea, some women do strange things in the company of very wealthy men, aids tests in their doctors office, reading in tabloids their boyfriend's claims about their sex life, prenuptial agreements, and anything else needed to get that marriage license signed. For the Trumps marriage is an agreement of mutual usage.

Last edited:
Yea, some women do strange things in the company of very wealthy men, aids tests in their doctors office, reading in tabloids their boyfriend's claims about their sex life, prenuptial agreements, and anything else needed to get that marriage license signed. For the Trumps marriage is an agreement of mutual usage.

Well people have all kinds of agreements in marriage and I'm sure the wealthier one is the need for agreements may be greater. Money hungry women will do many things you and I have never even thought of.

Well people have all kinds of agreements in marriage and I'm sure the wealthier one is the need for agreements may be greater. Money hungry women will do many things you and I have never even thought of.
Although there has been an increase in prenuptial agreements, most people, wealthy or poor do not enter marriage with divorce in the back of their minds. They really do believe in "till death do us part". People that really care for one another accept each other on faith, not aids tests, prenuptial agreements, and believe it or not, lie detector tests.
This would make make no sense to a person like Trump because there is nothing more important than protection of his wealth.

Last year the Clinton's celebrated their 40 wedding anniversary. When Hillary said for better or worst, she apparently meant it.

Last edited:
Clinton released her tax returns
They consisted of hundreds of pages

Why is Clinton not scared to release her tax returns but Donald Trump is scared to release his?

Tricky Trump- the less transperant than Tricky Dick.
how much did the Clintons give to charity in 2015?, since you claim to have access to their returns, it should be easy for you to post the number for us. What was their total gross income? What was their income from the Clinton foundation? what was their income from speeches?

you say its available, so put up or shut up.
It is available, it is online, they gave about 10% of their gross to the Clinton Foundation.

LOL, and the foundation gave it back to them as untaxable "salaries and expenses". Wake up, its a scam. They deduct it from income and then put it back in their bank account.
Explain how they are untaxable. Think it through before you reply.
NOTE! They don't get paid a salary from the foundation...don't let his BS about that go by....

And if they were salary paid employees by the foundation they would pay state and federal and payroll taxes just like everyone else.

Chelsea Clinton gets a salary of $600K. Bubba and Hillary get non-taxable travel and living expenses from the foundation. Chelsea pays taxes on her salary, the other two pay nothing on their "expenses".

Wake up, its nothing but a way to accept bribes from foreign factions in exchange for government favors.

REPORT: Anesthesiologist Confirms the Worst About Hillary's Illness... We Were Right

Its a shame when anyone contracts this disease, but she is displaying all of the early symptoms.

She is a sick woman and should not be taking on the stress of being president.

A report from an anonymous anesthesiologist who has never so much as been in the same room with Clinton, treated her in any way, has no specialized training in any of the diagnosis he's giving, nor has access to any of her medical histories......making a diagnosis.

Um, wow. Sounds like just your kind of source.

then post something from a source that you like, something current.

Slick Will has AIDs. You can tell just by looking at his emaciated body.

Crooked Hillary is not only incompetent, corrupt and dishonest but she had been rode hard and put away wet and is in terrible health. $25K pant suits don't cover it up.

Last edited:

Although there has been an increase in prenuptial agreements, most people, wealthy or poor do not enter marriage with divorce in the back of their minds. They really do believe in "till death do us part". People that really care for one another accept each other on faith, not aids tests, prenuptial agreements, and believe it or not, lie detector tests.
This would make make no sense to a person like Trump because there is nothing more important than protection of his wealth.

Last year the Clinton's celebrated their 40 wedding anniversary. When Hillary said for better or worst, she apparently meant it.

Clinton- married for 40 years.

Trump- married for 40 years to 3 different women.

Slick Will has AIDs. You can tell just by looking at his emaciated body..

Yep- Right Wing Nut Jobs- been slandering the Clintons for 30 years- and still slandering the Clintons.

Well on the bright side- looks like you are going to have another 4 years to spread bullshit about the next President Clinton.

Forum List

Back