Hillary Clinton or John Kerry in 2016

kerry couldn't beat bush, clinton couldn't beat obama. two losers

that too,
what I find hilarious is they KICKED Hillary under the bus for some Junior Senator with not a shred of experience and then EXPECT her to come back and save their asses in the next Presidential election..

kerry couldn't beat bush, clinton couldn't beat obama. two losers

that too,
what I find hilarious is they KICKED Hillary under the bus for some Junior Senator with not a shred of experience and then EXPECT her to come back and save their asses in the next Presidential election..

They signed up more voters. It beat team Clinton and destroyed the GOP.

The GOP is now embracing things that only less than a hear ago they ran against

:thewave:

btw, many of us never voted for Obama in 2012 :eek::eek::eek:

The nation is far too divided to elect someone middle of the road. Who wins will depend on how much corruption the public is willing to tolerate from the obama regime. The media covering up the democrat's latest pile of shit can only go so far. Eventually the cat box will become too big to ignore.

obama is throwing Hillary under the bus right now. Kerry has proved to be as bumbling and inept as we always knew he was.

When obama blames Hillary for everything and the Clinton machine fights back, we might see some interesting fireworks.

My guess about Benghasi has always been the objectives are first to bring down some fake-liberal senators in hopes of taking the senate in 2014, and second to roll Clinton in too much shit for her to run in 2014.

On the first, nutballs have no chance.

It would be good for the nation if they do discredit Clinton. The Clintons have done an incalculable amount of damage to the US supporting and executing ReagaNUT economic policies; seeing either of them ruined would gladden my heart.

Neither party has anyone openly in the wings at this time who could get my vote.

Last edited:
How about we avoid the Democrat party like the plague it really is?

Feel free.

It's a free country.

You are free to vote for who you want..as am I.

That's the way it works.

:cool:

LOL a liberal saying it's a free country, when he advocates enslavement in the way of government programs and subsidies. That's rich. Oops, I forgot, that's a four letter word around you folks.

The nation is far too divided to elect someone middle of the road. Who wins will depend on how much corruption the public is willing to tolerate from the obama regime. The media covering up the democrat's latest pile of shit can only go so far. Eventually the cat box will become too big to ignore.

your posts get crazier and crazier now that the noise machine is on vacation. Didn't you get the memo?

your posts get crazier and crazier now that the noise machine is on vacation. Didn't you get the memo?

When a liberal launches into a personal attack rather than address the issue it is a distinct compliment that what I said is irrefutable.

When a liberal launches into a personal attack rather than address the issue it is a distinct compliment that what I said is irrefutable.
clue: most all of your posts are personal attacks of some sort

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back