Hillary Clinton is Toast

while the right is busy bitching about the left, the left swoops in and steals another election by focusing on ISSUES rather than talking points.

LOL
Please provide a democratic candidate's position on any issue

Please provide a reason why any teabagger should worry about that. You've got enough problems trying to sort out your own crazy candidates.

Hillary may overcome her use of the secretary of state's office to travel for free while she trolled for donations for her foundation but it won't be easy.

Right now some fiddling with Hatian relief is getting extra scrutiny.

Hillary may overcome her use of the secretary of state's office to travel for free while she trolled for donations for her foundation but it won't be easy.

While you're at it, don't forget to look for that birth certificate and bigfoot. You're bound to find something on one of those if you just keep looking.

while the right is busy bitching about the left, the left swoops in and steals another election by focusing on ISSUES rather than talking points.

LOL

Please provide a reason why any teabagger should worry about that. You've got enough problems trying to sort out your own crazy candidates.
IOW, you got nothing.
Will I see you posting on threads about republican candidates?

And, just because you like the taste of scrotum, don't ASSume that I'm a TPM.
:eusa_hand:

LOL

IOW, you got nothing.

Sure you will see me posting about right wing candidates. I like to ridicule them, but I would never try to convince a teabagger of anything. Especially who they should vote for. Fox will tell them that.

LOL

IOW, you got nothing.

Sure you will see me posting about right wing candidates. I like to ridicule them, but I would never try to convince a teabagger of anything. Especially who they should vote for. Fox will tell them that.
Good thing I'm not one, I guess.
I don't vote according to the letter behind their name.
You?

Putin looked into Hillarys eyes and decided that she is weak and ungraceful. Looks like he has her number.

Last edited:

LOL

IOW, you got nothing.

Good thing I'm not one, I guess.
I don't vote according to the letter behind their name.
You?

Only an idiot wouldn't vote for the candidate that they thought would be the best for the job. Sadly, since the right wing lost their minds and is no longer honorable, it's been a while since I could vote for anyone with an R beside their name.

Billary is under the full protection of the Liberal elite and the media. She could be caught on video torturing puppies and nothing would happen.

She could be caught on video torturing puppies and nothing would happen.

Actually, that's not true.....the media would start running stories about the reason why torturing puppies is not only justified, but is actually good for them and an appropriate way to train them.....and then they would go on to attack republicans for even bringing it up.......

Sadly...it just doesn't matter.......the media doesn't care and won't bother with the story....you had the government give guns to drug cartels...which were used to kill Mexican citizens and U.S. law enforcement.....yawn.....obama weaponized the IRS against political enemies....yawn....so this story...it won't matter either.....

The one's who will vote for her, will just vote for her because she is a woman.
They are usually uninformed and really don't care about the issues.
Just like they voted for the 1st black man because he was cool, they will vote for her because they want their party to have the 1st woman.

I am going to stick up for Hillary. First of all it because she is a democrat and democrats rarely cross the line they have drawn. Second she has name recognition. Thirdly she is married to a man who committed perjury and the left loves him for it. The point being, they really don't like women, they screwed over Hillary in 2008 and they may do it again.

Just like they voted for the 1st black man because he was cool, they will vote for her because they want their party to have the 1st woman.

I am going to stick up for Hillary. First of all it because she is a democrat and democrats rarely cross the line they have drawn. Second she has name recognition. Thirdly she is married to a man who committed perjury and the left loves him for it. The point being, they really don't like women, they screwed over Hillary in 2008 and they may do it again.
they were excited to have a woman...until a black man came along.....THAT was better.
Who can beat Hillary?
Find a "clean and articulate" Muslim who wears the Muslim traditional garb and has the traditional Muslim beard.
That person will blow Hillary out of the water.

and why?

Because "we can vote for a Muslim. We have no unwarranted fears"

Putin looked into Hillarys eyes and decided that she is weak and ungraceful. Looks like he has her number.

Putin told you that?

No, he told the world that last June.

So you are going to vote based on advice from Putin. Typical teabagger.
I know you can not be that stupid to think that he was saying Putin was giving advice.

So I must assume you simply spun what Kidd said.

Well, when one spins during a debate, it shows the opponent and the audience that one feels weak in ones position.

Sorry you feel weak in your position. I know you do. I would too with the position you are forced to take.

Good luck dog.

they were excited to have a woman...until a black man came along.....THAT was better.
Who can beat Hillary?
Find a "clean and articulate" Muslim who wears the Muslim traditional garb and has the traditional Muslim beard.
That person will blow Hillary out of the water.

and why?

Because "we can vote for a Muslim. We have no unwarranted fears"

We can have no fear of radical Muslims because the Christian had the Crusades.

Forum List

Back