Hillary Clinton is Toast

Putin looked into Hillarys eyes and decided that she is weak and ungraceful. Looks like he has her number.

Putin told you that?

No, he told the world that last June.

So you are going to vote based on advice from Putin. Typical teabagger.

Putin never said don't vote for her, so no advice was really given related to voting.

I hear he starte a Putin PAC to support Hillary. Nothing he wouldn't like better then going up against Hillary. She runs from sniper fire that isn't even there.

The one's who will vote for her, will just vote for her because she is a woman.
They are usually uninformed and really don't care about the issues.
Just like they voted for the 1st black man because he was cool, they will vote for her because they want their party to have the 1st woman.

I am going to stick up for Hillary. First of all it because she is a democrat and democrats rarely cross the line they have drawn. Second she has name recognition. Thirdly she is married to a man who committed perjury and the left loves him for it. The point being, they really don't like women, they screwed over Hillary in 2008 and they may do it again.
they were excited to have a woman...until a black man came along.....THAT was better.
Who can beat Hillary?
Find a "clean and articulate" Muslim who wears the Muslim traditional garb and has the traditional Muslim beard.
That person will blow Hillary out of the water.

and why?

Because "we can vote for a Muslim. We have no unwarranted fears"

We can have no fear of radical Muslims because the Christian had the Crusades.
and.....BUSH!!!!!!!

Putin looked into Hillarys eyes and decided that she is weak and ungraceful. Looks like he has her number.

Putin told you that?

I know you can not be that stupid to think that he was saying Putin was giving advice.

So I must assume you simply spun what Kidd said.

Well, when one spins during a debate, it shows the opponent and the audience that one feels weak in ones position.

Sorry you feel weak in your position. I know you do. I would too with the position you are forced to take.

Good luck dog.

Wow....You figured that out all by yourself? You don't think I might have been making fun of that idiot? If you want to believe that little story you made up, by all means do so. I'll just be over here giggling.

Poor Hillary,

First we find out she paid women on her Senatorial staff .72 cents on the dollar compared to the men....after she speaks about income inequality for women....but now we find out much worse.

According to the Washington Post The Clinton Foundation accepted millions of dollars from Foreign Governments in violation of ethics rules and Hillary's written agreement to the Obama Administration to cease taking for foreign money while she was Secretary of State.

I do not see anyway she survives these scandals. Sorry...Hillary is toast. Here is the story from the Washington Post.

Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept. - The Washington Post

Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept.

Canada_DEM_2016-Clinton-03290-4063.jpg
yeah good luck on this one...

Putin told you that?

I know you can not be that stupid to think that he was saying Putin was giving advice.

Well, when one spins during a debate, it shows the opponent and the audience that one feels weak in ones position.

Sorry you feel weak in your position. I know you do. I would too with the position you are forced to take.

Good luck dog.

Wow....You figured that out all by yourself? You don't think I might have been making fun of that idiot? If you want to believe that little story you made up, by all means do so. I'll just be over here giggling.
yep. Weak. Defending it. Weak. Wish the man who said transparency will be the cornerstone of his administration were as transparent as you.

Putin told you that?

Good luck dog.

......giggling while wearing your apropos clown face.

Putin told you that?

Good luck dog.

So now you are making suggestive remarks about what I'm wearing. NO....YOU CAN"T LOOK AT MY DICK!!!

Of course the left doesn't give a shit. They're all crooks and liars

Thanks for contributing something with substance.

The Left will spend all of their energy smearing (R) Candidates (as usual) but offer nothing of substance from their side.

There are more than a few Rightwing posts filled with bitterness, paranoia and unfocused rage. I could be wrong, but some of your criticisms apply to your side too. Don't let yourself be reduced to an apparatchik who gives blind loyalty to one side. Say something of substance. As for the Clintons. I can't imagine they are going to fool the Left again, but I could be wrong.

well then, Ol Pootin' shouldn't vote for her. I bet she's all broken up over that.
Putin can't vote for anyone, including Hillary, until he illegally enters this country, claims "asylum", or declares himself a refugee. I'm guessing the man has more pride than that, though.

well then, Ol Pootin' shouldn't vote for her. I bet she's all broken up over that.
Putin can't vote for anyone, including Hillary, until he illegally enters this country, claims "asylum", or declares himself a refugee. I'm guessing the man has more pride than that, though.

He is going to conquer Europe first...then he will come over here....to take over...no voting required.....

Good luck dog.

So now you are making suggestive remarks about what I'm wearing. NO....YOU CAN"T LOOK AT MY DICK!!!
Yeah, like you have one...oh, wait...it's no balls. And no, no one wants to see an empty, useless sack. You can keep that to yourself.

He is going to conquer Europe first...then he will come over here....to take over...no voting required.....
You think so? He'll have to conquer the self-declared king/dictator, King Hussein Obama, in order to take over this country.

You think so? He'll have to conquer the self-declared king/dictator, King Hussein Obama, in order to take over this country.

obama isn't qualified or man enough to stand up to a real, kgb killer....besides...it will take putin longer to conquer Europe...he'll have to defeat the muslim Caliphate of Britain and France before he gets here.......

This will only matter if the media brings it up when the primaries are in full swing what do you think the odds of that happening? The media wanted to play a role in making history by electing the first black President it will be no different with the chance to elect the first woman President any possible scandal involving Hillary will if at all possible be ignored if not it will be minimized and trivilized.

Poor Hillary,

First we find out she paid women on her Senatorial staff .72 cents on the dollar compared to the men....after she speaks about income inequality for women....but now we find out much worse.

According to the Washington Post The Clinton Foundation accepted millions of dollars from Foreign Governments in violation of ethics rules and Hillary's written agreement to the Obama Administration to cease taking for foreign money while she was Secretary of State.

I do not see anyway she survives these scandals. Sorry...Hillary is toast. Here is the story from the Washington Post.

Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept. - The Washington Post

Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept.

Now wait... is this Bubba's wife?

The fat old bastard that was a chronic visitor to Pedophile Island?

And isn't she the Secretary of the Pedophile Department?

She's done you say?

But... her constituents are the one's who claim that pedophilia and other forms of sexual abnormality are PERFECTLY NORMAL!

Which is a perversion of human reasoning which also considers profound corruption within a highly subjective government, to be perfectly viable.

Poor Hillary,

Even though im a true blue liberal, Hillary will under no circumstances receive my vote.
The "lesser of two evils" argument isnt good enough in her case. Id vote for Elizabeth Warren, who maybe has similar views on gender issues but focuses almost entirely on real income inequality. Not made up feminist wage gap BS

Poor Hillary,

Even though im a true blue liberal, Hillary will under no circumstances receive my vote.
The "lesser of two evils" argument isnt good enough in her case. Id vote for Elizabeth Warren, who maybe has similar views on gender issues but focuses almost entirely on real income inequality. Not made up feminist wage gap BS
A true definition of "income equality": you want the same income I earn, get off your ass and earn it! Then you'll be equal.

Forum List

Back