Hillary Clinton is Toast

So you are going to vote based on advice from Putin. Typical teabagger.
I know you can not be that stupid to think that he was saying Putin was giving advice.

So I must assume you simply spun what Kidd said.

Well, when one spins during a debate, it shows the opponent and the audience that one feels weak in ones position.

Sorry you feel weak in your position. I know you do. I would too with the position you are forced to take.

Good luck dog.

Wow....You figured that out all by yourself? You don't think I might have been making fun of that idiot? If you want to believe that little story you made up, by all means do so. I'll just be over here giggling.

......giggling while wearing your apropos clown face.

So now you are making suggestive remarks about what I'm wearing. NO....YOU CAN"T LOOK AT MY DICK!!!
Yeah, like you have one...oh, wait...it's no balls. And no, no one wants to see an empty, useless sack. You can keep that to yourself.

Actually, I'm quite proud of them. We've been together a lot of years, and they have always been there when I needed them, but you can't see them either.

A true definition of "income equality": you want the same income I earn, get off your ass and earn it! Then you'll be equal.

"Earn"???

If you want those liberals to understand what you're trying to tell them you gotta quit using big words like "earn"!
I see what you mean. Not only is "earn" an unmanageable concept, it's also one of those four-letter words, like "work". And since we all understand that liberals are moral to the point of robbing one person in order to subsidize a "less fortunate" person, it is also understood that four-letter words, like "work" and "earn" would not pass their lips.

I know you can not be that stupid to think that he was saying Putin was giving advice.

So I must assume you simply spun what Kidd said.

Well, when one spins during a debate, it shows the opponent and the audience that one feels weak in ones position.

Sorry you feel weak in your position. I know you do. I would too with the position you are forced to take.

Good luck dog.

Wow....You figured that out all by yourself? You don't think I might have been making fun of that idiot? If you want to believe that little story you made up, by all means do so. I'll just be over here giggling.

So now you are making suggestive remarks about what I'm wearing. NO....YOU CAN"T LOOK AT MY DICK!!!
Yeah, like you have one...oh, wait...it's no balls. And no, no one wants to see an empty, useless sack. You can keep that to yourself.

Actually, I'm quite proud of them. We've been together a lot of years, and they have always been there when I needed them, but you can't see them either.
There is something seriously creepy about a man who personifies his genitals.

A true definition of "income equality": you want the same income I earn, get off your ass and earn it! Then you'll be equal.

"Earn"???

If you want those liberals to understand what you're trying to tell them you gotta quit using big words like "earn"!
I see what you mean. Not only is "earn" an unmanageable concept, it's also one of those four-letter words, like "work". And since we all understand that liberals are immoral to the point of robbing one person in order to subsidize a "less fortunate" person, it is also understood that four-letter words, like "work" and "earn" would not pass their lips.

Well said.

As creepy as a man who discusses a total strangers balls? What caused you to develop such interest in my balls to start with?

***bump****

I love it when I'm right. Hildabeast is dead cow walking. Even the idiot Dims are not dumb enough to run this train wreak for President.

Funny.....I started this post well before the email scandal. Poor Hildabeast. :(

1-Hillary-Clinton-2.jpg

2015-03-03T152400Z_623948673_GM1E7AJ07RA01_RTRMADP_3_USA-POLITICS-CLINTON-EMAIL.JPG

As creepy as a man who discusses a total strangers balls? What caused you to develop such interest in my balls to start with?
You say that like you had some.

You say that like you had some.

You're the one who started discussing my balls. Why are you so interested in them?

Wonder why there's so much silence from the left regarding the Hildabeast. Doesn't anyone think the lying old bag can win....? :lol:

More trouble for the Hildabeast. Apparently there is now evidence she conducted State Dept business regarding Benghazi on her private server and has not turned over those documents.

The key quote:

"The New York Times reported on Monday that Clinton, the Democratic presidential front-runner in 2016, emailed her top aides on their private email accounts when discussing the attack on the diplomacy facility in Benghazi, Libya.

"Did we survive the day?" Clinton wrote to a close adviser after being grilled by House Republicans about the 2012 incident."

Hillary Clinton s credibility just took another hit in email flap - Yahoo Finance

LOL , liberals are probably the ones who brought all this to light, they threw her under the bus in 2008 and they don't want her getting out from under it in 2016.

Hillary Clinton is Toast

Hillary Clinton Maintains Double-Digit Lead Over All Republican Hopefuls Surveyed

Email-gate may have dominated the headlines over the past few weeks, but evidently the scandal hasn’t trickled down to the grassroots level—at least not yet. And perhaps it never will.

The 157,000th post about polls before there are any declared candidates...primaries....nominees...or debates. Such desperation. :lol:

And as to your point it hasn't affect the Hildabeast at the grassroots. Try again. :( Post = Fail. And this per the Huffington Post. There are dozens of more links with the same info. I guess you were not looking very hard.

Democratic Support For Hillary Clinton Softens Poll Shows

Forum List

Back