Hillary Clinton In Iowa - Candidacy All But Announced

She's a liar. She's been caught lying and covering things up. Why would anyone vote for her? WTH??

As opposed to Bush who lied about WMD's?

Or Reagan who lied about trading weapons for hostages?

But...but... she said Benghazi was about the video!!!

Oh, wait, it was about the video.

Perhaps, but we KNOW she is a liar, and you are all planning on voting for her? You liberals, I mean? How silly you all are!!!

She wont make it past New Hampshire if she does. Hillary is yesterday's story, damaged goods. Even the press doesnt like her. She will be replaced by more radical leftists like Warren and Sanders.
The Democrats are building the party of UC-Berkeley and Noam Chomsky. No one else cares.
you hope... I know one thing for sure ... perry won't run... why ??? he will be in jail too

She wont make it past New Hampshire if she does. Hillary is yesterday's story, damaged goods. Even the press doesnt like her. She will be replaced by more radical leftists like Warren and Sanders.
The Democrats are building the party of UC-Berkeley and Noam Chomsky. No one else cares.

What difference did she make?

She's a liar. She's been caught lying and covering things up. Why would anyone vote for her? WTH??

Perhaps, but we KNOW she is a liar, and you are all planning on voting for her? You liberals, I mean? How silly you all are!!!

You know what, all politicians are liars. Every last fucking one of them.

Complaining about being lied to by a politicians is like complaining that you went to Denny's and the food was bad. Or going to a whorehouse and complaining that you didn't feel loved.

If the choice is between her and Jeb Bush (and it will be) this is easy.

I did really well under her husband.

Jeb's father and brother really , really fucked things up.

The dems used her like a whore in 2008. Will they kick her back to the alley in 2016. It'll be hard to put enough lipstick on that pig.

They're courting Liz Warren because Hillary is too old, too damaged and worst of all for her, she thinks she's entitled to the Nomination and doesn't really need teh Dem Party to get there.

I hope she runs as an independent when the Dems give the nomination to Warren or Sander or Chavez

But that's exactly WHY Dems want her as their candidate

Look at Obama, he's pathological! He lies about everything and they'd vote for him again if they could

It's no wonder why the politicians lie to us and feel like they can away with the things they get away with. They think we're a bunch of jackasses!

Politicians lie to us because we wouldn't vote for them if they told us the truth.

Last politician who told us the truth was Walter Mondale. He quite honestly said that if we wanted to get the budget balanced, we'd have to raise taxes.

And he lost 49 states.

And then Reagan went along, and raised taxes anyway.

Is this the best we can do for candidates? Same old, same old. How disappointing.

So you guys complain about Obama because "we didn't know who he was" and then you complain about Hillary because she's "Same old, same old."?

Well there must be a happy medium between the old hag and the wet behind the ears senator.
Old hag? Really? Why is she an old hag? I'm disappointed in you.

Complaining about being lied to by a politicians is like complaining that you went to Denny's and the food was bad. Or going to a whorehouse and complaining that you didn't feel loved.

You are exactly the sucker they are looking for. Lol. Unbelievable.

Basically, you are stating that we should aim higher than the current status quo as far as our politicians go? We should just accept that they lie and cover things up, and continue to vote them into office? Ugh! That is AWFUL.

The dems used her like a whore in 2008. Will they kick her back to the alley in 2016. It'll be hard to put enough lipstick on that pig.

sounds like a lot of wishful thinking.

frankly, the way republicans have savaged each other in the last two cycles was a 100 times worse than anything Obama did to Hillary.

They're supposed to beat each other over the head in the primaries. I'm talking dems voters who kicked the hil to the back alleys and are dragging that bag back out.

Is this the best we can do for candidates? Same old, same old. How disappointing.

So you guys complain about Obama because "we didn't know who he was" and then you complain about Hillary because she's "Same old, same old."?

Well there must be a happy medium between the old hag and the wet behind the ears senator.
Old hag? Really? Why is she an old hag? I'm disappointed in you.

She is a dishonest jerk politician who has been involved in some rather shady dealings. Better? :)

You are exactly the sucker they are looking for. Lol. Unbelievable.

Again, I voted for Dubya twice.

At the end of it, I had a busted 401K an underwater mortgage and a 20% reduction in salary.

But he didn't lie about a blow job, that was the important thing.

sounds like a lot of wishful thinking.

frankly, the way republicans have savaged each other in the last two cycles was a 100 times worse than anything Obama did to Hillary.

They're supposed to beat each other over the head in the primaries. I'm talking dems voters who kicked the hil to the back alleys and are dragging that bag back out.

Which ones did this?

Forum List

Back