Hillary Clinton in India..outsourcing vs morality!

Status
Not open for further replies.
archangel said:
You are a lady..sorry the name did not give that one away!...lol :thup:
:laugh:
hey John.... try some electrolysis, ladies arent supposed to have that much facial hair

Kathianne said:
Your having served your country deserves all of our thanks, so thank you. Ditto for anyone serving in law enforcement, thank you for that also. Neither however entitles your opinions to have more weight than anyone else's, I do believe that is one of the reasons most often cited by those that have chosen to serve as WHY they do so.

Do I think your ideas and/or opinions should carry weight? Of course, which is why I began saying that from what I've read the jury was out. You did not really respond to that, I asked if your concern might be personal and what you had done if that was the case. You then basically threw up a weird emotican and we overall not very nice.

If you wish to discuss, that's fine. MtnBiker tried, I've tried.[

I tried to discuss this issue..all I received was analogies in black and white rhetoric..sorry but the world is really grey..all we have to navigate is experience and history..if one is lacking experience in the real world or fails to understand history..well we are all doomed for failure..I was not just listing others theories but making my own hypothesis..a forgotten trade....

archangel said:
Well business as usual in USMessage board..ya all can attack and and make condecending comments...however when it is returned ya all start deducting points...this room is about as fair and equitable as a snowcone in hades..I will not, even if I could, deduct..for opposing views or comments..I have gone beyhond this...have a nice night powerful ones! :clap1:
you whine like an ex-wife needing rent money. seems you cant, or fail to, see the other side.
yes outsourcing is bad, to a degree, jsut as its good to a degree. but obviously you dont want to see both sides of the argument.
take your geritol, go back to bed, and fall out of the right side in the morning (but dont break a hip)

archangel said:
Kathianne said:
Your having served your country deserves all of our thanks, so thank you. Ditto for anyone serving in law enforcement, thank you for that also. Neither however entitles your opinions to have more weight than anyone else's, I do believe that is one of the reasons most often cited by those that have chosen to serve as WHY they do so.

Do I think your ideas and/or opinions should carry weight? Of course, which is why I began saying that from what I've read the jury was out. You did not really respond to that, I asked if your concern might be personal and what you had done if that was the case. You then basically threw up a weird emotican and we overall not very nice.

If you wish to discuss, that's fine. MtnBiker tried, I've tried.[

I tried to discuss this issue..all I received was analogies in black and white rhetoric..sorry but the world is really grey..all we have to navigate is experience and history..if one is lacking experience in the real world or fails to understand history..well we are all doomed for failure..I was not just listing others theories but making my own hypothesis..a forgotten trade....

I'll look for more on the pluses for outsourcing, feel free to do the reverse:

http://newsobserver.com/business/story/2163871p-8545267c.html

Johnney said:
you whine like an ex-wife needing rent money. seems you cant, or fail to, see the other side.
yes outsourcing is bad, to a degree, jsut as its good to a degree. but obviously you dont want to see both sides of the argument.
take your geritol, go back to bed, and fall out of the right side in the morning (but dont break a hip)

Up yours el macho man..johnney get your gun..thats what I say..gee I am really having fun in here today watching my points disappear..when one hits a nerve all hell breaks loose...now go to the car with Kathy....

archangel said:
Up yours el macho man..johnney get your gun..thats what I say..gee I am really having fun in here today watching my points disappear..when one hits a nerve all hell breaks loose...now go to the car with Kathy....

:bsflag: :lame2: :trolls: You just had to go and prove it.

archangel said:
your not hitting a nerve with me. im firm in what i believe, and a dinosaur like you isnt going to get me to change them.

and what the fuck does get your gun infer? we dueling in the street tonight?

RETARD

archangel said:

Seems like you're the one with his manssire in a bunch, babe. :chillpill

Said1 said:
Seems like you're the one with his manssire in a bunch, babe. :chillpill

In case ya all missed the point..I concentrate on viewers rather than making points amongst each other..isn't this the capitalist way..humm numbers should catch your attention....then again you all are to busy pleasing each other to notice such things..now who is the novice entrepenure here..me or ya all...please note I do believe in all I said and represent,just let ya attack me to raise the viewers numbers...this was how the west was won.....lol

Sorry once again logic rules the day! :bang3:

archangel said:
In case ya all missed the point..I concentrate on viewers rather than making points amongst each other..isn't this the capitalist way..humm numbers should catch your attention....then again you all are to busy pleasing each other to notice such things..now who is the novice entrepenure here..me or ya all...please note I do believe in all I said and represent,just let ya attack me to raise the viewers numbers...this was how the west was won.....lol

and again i ask; what the fuck does get your gun mean? you throw shit out there like its your own little code and no one knows what the fuck your talking about. i think your going a little senile, or maybe its dementia setting in, i dont know. but for real you need to make an appointment with your doc and let him evaluate you. hey im just looking out for your safety here. cant have our senior vets hurting themselves unintentionally now

archangel said:

One link ignored by you altogether. Here's another:

http://www.danieldrezner.com/archives/001578.html

archangel said:

I have know idea what the above means. I'll let you elaborate, if you don't mind.
No offense intended!

archangel said:
In case ya all missed the point..I concentrate on viewers rather than making points amongst each other..isn't this the capitalist way..humm numbers should catch your attention....then again you all are to busy pleasing each other to notice such things

I suppose that's one way to look at it. But there's another possibility to consider. Could it be that your posts started out lame and then quickly degenerated into outright stupidity?

Now for the record - THAT was a personal attack, albeit a pretty mild one. Just so you can recognize the difference in the future.

Goodnight and sleep tight...don't let the trolls bite :cool:

as the old saying goes fools are born everyday..wake up and smell the bacon or coffee or whatever... :gives:

archangel said:
Goodnight and sleep tight...don't let the trolls bite :cool:

as the old saying goes fools are born everyday..wake up and smell the bacon or coffee or whatever... :gives:
:trolls:
hope your bridge dont fall apart

Kathianne said:

Not to worry my bridge is strong and secure as in life..the worst that could happen is if I stopped posting and ya all ran out of someone to attack....now get busy on your own posts minus quotes and others copy...geez...bye! :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back