Hillary Clinton in India..outsourcing vs morality!

Status
Not open for further replies.
archangel said:
Sorry...I was really tired last night and I confused you with the personal attacks on me by Kathy and Merlin...It's a little difficult to keep track when being hit from all sides at the same time... :usa:
Well go back to sleep, because apparently you're STILL confused. What personal attack? If you consider disagreement with your unsupported opinions and confronting you with government statistics a personal attack, then I'm guilty.

Otherwise, you need to quit the whining.

:baby4:

archangel said:
Give me a break...you are probably a government contractor..went to Burbank,ca. last week..Lockheed skunk works maybe..humm..does not compute!
And what the hell was that??

You know the old saw about drinking and driving? The same can be said for drinking and posting. You're making even less sense than usual.

:cheers2:

archangel said:
Sorry...I was really tired last night and I confused you with the personal attacks on me by Kathy and Merlin...It's a little difficult to keep track when being hit from all sides at the same time... :usa:

:wtf: I was not 'attacking' you, personally or professionally. It seemed to me that your posts sounded personal regarding this issue and I asked a genuine question.

Merlin1047 said:
Well go back to sleep, because apparently you're STILL confused. What personal attack? If you consider disagreement with your unsupported opinions and confronting you with government statistics a personal attack, then I'm guilty.

Otherwise, you need to quit the whining.

:baby4:

And what the hell was that??

You know the old saw about drinking and driving? The same can be said for drinking and posting. You're making even less sense than usual.

:cheers2:

I apologize to you too if that is what you need to feel whole...maybe confused you with Frm Jarhead..was he the one who made the rear view mirror comment about leaving Burbank...humm..birds of a feather flock together...now honestly tell me you are not or never have been a government contractor along with frm jarhead....and quit with the condecending comments about drinking and posting..I rarely drink and if I do it maybe a bud lite...geez...must be nice to have a Battalion of worshipers sucking up to your numbers in here! :slap:

Kathianne said:
:wtf: I was not 'attacking' you, personally or professionally. It seemed to me that your posts sounded personal regarding this issue and I asked a genuine question.

Sorry hun not taking your bait...smells of cheese wiz..try salmon eggs next time...go back and read your original comment...condecending to say the least...not concerned or informative... :moon4: you are back-peddeling...lol

archangel said:
Sorry hun not taking your bait...smells of cheese wiz..try salmon eggs next time...go back and read your original comment...condecending to say the least...not concerned or informative... :moon4: you are back-peddeling...lol

I did reread, nope either you cannot read or you do not like women questioning you. Either way, you are appearing to be a troll at best, something else at worst.

Archangel, apology accepted. I can understand that the positions you take are contrary to many people on this board and that is great. A spritited debated is a good way to express ideas.

Now back to the topic.

Your original thesis was to suggest that it is immoral to see a job being performed in other countries that where done in this country and that caused a job loss for people in the USA. However you have not addressed the issue of job loss due to improvements in technology. As the article by Walter E. Williams pointed out a job lost overseas or to technology is still a job lost and really makes not difference to the person(s) displaced.

I asked you which jobs should be saved, your reply was:
Save all jobs that produce quality products!

I hope you would agree that a well built road is a quality product and one that most of us use. Now your moral question comes into play. How can you tell the displaced road contruction workers that they cannot have a job due to advances in mechanical technology? Or do you instead retain those jobs at the expense of a more costly construction budget putting undue burden on the taxpayer. Which one do you, Archangel, purpose?

Well business as usual in USMessage board..ya all can attack and and make condecending comments...however when it is returned ya all start deducting points...this room is about as fair and equitable as a snowcone in hades..I will not, even if I could, deduct..for opposing views or comments..I have gone beyhond this...have a nice night powerful ones! :clap1:

archangel said:
Well business as usual in USMessage board..ya all can attack and and make condecending comments...however when it is returned ya all start deducting points...this room is about as fair and equitable as a snowcone in hades..I will not, even if I could, deduct..for opposing views or comments..I have gone beyhond this...have a nice night powerful ones! :clap1:

Ok, who dinged him? Not I, but since he seems so sensitive about it, well what the heck. Currently at 23...

MtnBiker said:
Archangel, apology accepted. I can understand that the positions you take are contrary to many people on this board and that is great. A spritited debated is a good way to express ideas.

Now back to the topic.

Your original thesis was to suggest that it is immoral to see a job being performed in other countries that where done in this country and that caused a job loss for people in the USA. However you have not addressed the issue of job loss due to improvements in technology. As the article by Walter E. Williams pointed out a job lost overseas or to technology is still a job lost and really makes not difference to the person(s) displaced.

I asked you which jobs should be saved, your reply was:

I hope you would agree that a well built road is a quality product and one that most of us use. Now your moral question comes into play. How can you tell the displaced road contruction workers that they cannot have a job due to advances in mechanical technology? Or do you instead retain those jobs at the expense of a more costly construction budget putting undue burden on the taxpayer. Which one do you, Archangel, purpose?

Very good point..I am now assuming you are in the construction field..What I say is you are correct..however,as long as the jobs such as equipment operator,flagger,producer of material etc are of US origin and not of illegal immigration or importation then I would say you have met the criteria of US job support... :thup:

archangel said:
Very good point..I am now assuming you are in the construction field..What I say is you are correct..however,as long as the jobs such as equipment operator,flagger,producer of material etc are of US origin and not of illegal immigration or importation then I would say you have met the criteria of US job support... :thup:

You assume wrong! I was using the example from the article.

Yes jobs are supported, however over time jobs have been lost. Technology and equipment have replaced many of the labor jobs performed by men.

Kathianne said:
Ok, who dinged him? Not I, but since he seems so sensitive about it, well what the heck. Currently at 23...

Feel better now that you can minus my score....sure hope so....your students must learn alot from you..."slap those who oppose"..really good training for the young ones!

archangel said:
Feel better now that you can minus my score....sure hope so....your students must learn alot from you..."slap those who oppose"..really good training for the young ones!

Yes dearie, I do feel better. I do not slap anyone opposed, rather the rude and nasty. You really should know what most middle schoolers do, you must take responsibility for your actions. Another hint, if you don't want to be dinged, don't complain. I did it after your little rant.

MtnBiker said:
You assume wrong! I was using the example from the article.

Yes jobs are supported, however over time jobs have been lost. Technology and equipment have replaced many of the labor jobs performed by men.

:huh: Doesn't anyone in here have a real job?All I seem to be getting is analogies to support opinion...as my daddy use to say "Been there done that"
Guess it does not apply or hold water in this cyber world...

Kathianne said:
Yes dearie, I do feel better. I do not slap anyone opposed, rather the rude and nasty. You really should know what most middle schoolers do, you must take responsibility for your actions. Another hint, if you don't want to be dinged, don't complain. I did it after your little rant.

My my correct once again..you are a middle school teacher....those that can do those that can't try to teach....lol...as the old saying goes nasty begets nasty...

archangel said:
My my correct once again..you are a middle school teacher....those that can do those that can't try to teach....lol...as the old saying goes nasty begets nasty...

You my dear have a problem. You've yet to bring an argument on why outsourcing is BAD for the economy, while it might hurt you personally-then again maybe not, you never did bother answering that.

Over and over again you've chose to attack me personally, while trying to make me the pot-you failed. Anyone CAN go back and see what I posted, starting with the 'jury being out.'

Since you took your shot at inferring from MtnBiker's post, wrongly we might add. Let me make a guess, you had a teacher that made you feel as small as you are? Just do this if you choose to update your skills, :lalala: it seems to have worked well for you so far.

archangel said:
:huh: Doesn't anyone in here have a real job?All I seem to be getting is analogies to support opinion...as my daddy use to say "Been there done that"
Guess it does not apply or hold water in this cyber world...

Archangel, I have been patient and polite with you. Yes I have a very real job. People working road construction are very real jobs and these are real situations. Why is it you have a hard time answering questions?

Since you are having a hard time answering questions I will assume that you believe it to be immoral for a person to loss his job to be performed overseas, however a person lossing his job to technology is perfectly fine, despite the fact that someone is still out of a job. And that it should be mandated by the government which jobs should be in exsistence and which can go by the way of the dinosaur.

Kathianne said:
You my dear have a problem. You've yet to bring an argument on why outsourcing is BAD for the economy, while it might hurt you personally-then again maybe not, you never did bother answering that.

Over and over again you've chose to attack me personally, while trying to make me the pot-you failed. Anyone CAN go back and see what I posted, starting with the 'jury being out.'

Since you took your shot at inferring from MtnBiker's post, wrongly we might add. Let me make a guess, you had a teacher that made you feel as small as you are? Just do this if you choose to update your skills, :lalala: it seems to have worked well for you so far.

Well I guess one is considered small if he serves his country in both the military and in law enforcement eh...actually I had very good teachers growing up...before the universities became political monopolies spewing out pure BS...also i have a grandaughter who is a A student in HS...she had a few gay teachers in middle school including the principle who attacked her for her values...they were all of the female gender...well needles to say she now wants to attend the AF Academy after graduating from HS...she is also very attractive, likes guys,is involved in sports... anymore stupid comments as to my ability to teach right from wrong?

archangel said:
Well I guess one is considered small if he serves his country in both the military and in law enforcement eh...actually I had very good teachers growing up...before the universities became political monopolies spewing out pure BS...also i have a grandaughter who is a A student in HS...she had a few gay teachers in middle school including the principle who attacked her for her values...they were all of the female gender...well needles to say she now wants to attend the AF Academy after graduating from HS...she is also very attractive, likes guys,is involved in sports... anymore stupid comments as to my ability to teach right from wrong?

Your having served your country deserves all of our thanks, so thank you. Ditto for anyone serving in law enforcement, thank you for that also. Neither however entitles your opinions to have more weight than anyone else's, I do believe that is one of the reasons most often cited by those that have chosen to serve as WHY they do so.

Do I think your ideas and/or opinions should carry weight? Of course, which is why I began saying that from what I've read the jury was out. You did not really respond to that, I asked if your concern might be personal and what you had done if that was the case. You then basically threw up a weird emotican and we overall not very nice.

If you wish to discuss, that's fine. MtnBiker tried, I've tried.

MtnBiker said:
Archangel, I have been patient and polite with you. Yes I have a very real job. People working road construction are very real jobs and these are real situations. Why is it you have a hard time answering questions?

Since you are having a hard time answering questions I will assume that you believe it to be immoral for a person to loss his job to be performed overseas, however a person lossing his job to technology is perfectly fine, despite the fact that someone is still out of a job. And that it should be mandated by the government which jobs should be in exsistence and which can go by the way of the dinosaur.

Well you made your bed so now lye in it..you will find in the future your precious job may also be in peril...the working class gets it first,then the middle class,then the upper class..the only survivers are the top 2% as history has recorded for milleniums...Have a nice sleep! :blah2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back