Hillary Clinton getting ready to bail on the Obama Administration.

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
I knew this was coming, announced today on Hannity, Clinton will not seek second term as Secretary of State. IMO, she is getting ready to run against Obama in 2012. She states that she just wants to have a personal life. Hmmmmmmmmmmm If she does run against Obama, I don't blame her, the dems in congress and the senate threw her under the bus and ran with Obama because Reid and Pelosi knew they could roll him. They have. He is crashing in the polls and has even angered his left base. If she does this she could very well split the democrat party, but she would make a much better LEADER and PRESIDENT than Obama ever could or will. She actually has experience.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton: Only Going to Serve One Term

Last edited:
I knew this was coming, announced today on Hannity, Clinton will not seek second term as Secretary of State. IMO, she is getting ready to run against Obama in 2012. She states that she just wants to have a personal life. Hmmmmmmmmmmm If she does run against Obama, I don't blame her, the dems in congress and the senate threw her under the bus and ran with Obama because Reid and Pelosi knew they could roll him. They have. He is crashing in the polls and has even angered his left base. If she does this she could very well split the democrat party, but she would make a much better LEADER and PRESIDENT than Obama ever could or will.

It's gonna be very interesting.

Perhaps she will be offered up the VP position in 2012 - even Biden admitted she was more qualified than he...

I knew this was coming, announced today on Hannity, Clinton will not seek second term as Secretary of State. IMO, she is getting ready to run against Obama in 2012. She states that she just wants to have a personal life. Hmmmmmmmmmmm If she does run against Obama, I don't blame her, the dems in congress and the senate threw her under the bus and ran with Obama because Reid and Pelosi knew they could roll him. They have. He is crashing in the polls and has even angered his left base. If she does this she could very well split the democrat party, but she would make a much better LEADER and PRESIDENT than Obama ever could or will. She actually has experience.

she has experience....like what....she was in the senate same as obama....big deal...

Lets hope they both go bye bye in 2012. The Clintons are probably the most corrupt politicians in America today. I could never in good conscience vote for her either. Lets hope the Republicans offer up a viable alternative in 2012. It should probably be "anyone but Obama & Clinton in 2012." She is toast in this administration though. She never was a good fit. I guess we'll see.

I've never been one who believed that the person the POTUS defeated in their party primary should be given prominent roles in the administration. It makes both look very hypocritical.

Her whole schtick is how bright and experienced she is. He rolled her and make her look a fool. She can't get back to where she was. She is always the one who lost to 0bama.

And there is the whole thing of her being a patsy her entire marriage. The Edwards thing bubbled up again. Why should we elect someone to run the military who lets folks walk all over her like that.

From now on she has to contend with being seen as a patsy and a fool. Not real good qualifications for POTUS

Her whole schtick is how bright and experienced she is. He rolled her and make her look a fool. She can't get back to where she was. She is always the one who lost to 0bama.

And there is the whole thing of her being a patsy her entire marriage. The Edwards thing bubbled up again. Why should we elect someone to run the military who lets folks walk all over her like that.

From now on she has to contend with being seen as a patsy and a fool. Not real good qualifications for POTUS

excuse me but what has the Edwards thing have to do with hillary?

she has experience....like what....she was in the senate same as obama....big deal...

She was a senator a whole lot longer than Obama and well respected by both parties. Obama spent all of 150 days in the senate, was a community organizor, and was a legislator in Illinois. She also has a backbone, which is totally lacking with Obama. She would be a much better President than the one that currently occupies the WH. Not that I would vote for her, because I am a conservative and she is not.

She would have to give up on her big government ideas, reduce the debt and reform the health care system through tort reform etc. before she got my vote.

Lets hope they both go bye bye in 2012. The Clintons are probably the most corrupt politicians in America today. I could never in good conscience vote for her either. Lets hope the Republicans offer up a viable alternative in 2012. It should probably be "anyone but Obama & Clinton in 2012." She is toast in this administration though. She never was a good fit. I guess we'll see.

IMO -The Republican candidate is going to be Mitt Romney. He is a business man and understands economics. He will definitely get my vote.

I am still amazed that Clinton did not remain a senator, she had more power, etc, now she is just employed by the Obama administration and has effectively been locked in a closet with her mouth taped shut. IMO that was the dumbest move I have ever seen her make.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I don't think Hillary Clinton will ever run for President again. She has already shown America just how ignorant she can be by agreeing to be Obama's Secretary of State. She is smart enough to know that the biggest majority of Americans know this too... Hopefully, she and Bubba will sort of fade away from sight and we'll be blessed by never hearing from either Clinton ever again.

I don't think Hillary Clinton will ever run for President again. She has already shown America just how ignorant she can be by agreeing to be Obama's Secretary of State. She is smart enough to know that the biggest majority of Americans know this too... Hopefully, she and Bubba will sort of fade away from sight and we'll be blessed by never hearing from either Clinton ever again.

your lips to Gd's ear. :eusa_pray:

@US Citizen... Have you forgotten the parade of Bimbo eruptions during Bubba's time? What kind of self respecting woman puts up with that kind of thing. One, well, all men are mortal, two... a woman may have a reason for desperation (But that kind of woman shouldn't be POTUS) but beyond that, good sense and good health dictate his departure. The kind of sexual doormat Hillary has been is not really a qualification.

Hillary, Obama....doesn't make a difference

Either one will kick the shit out of whatever stiff the Republicans choose to run

The jokes on you guys!!

We know Obama has no experience in such a high flight job--where do you think he is getting his advice from.

From Biden, Pelosi, Reid and the Clintons!!

Hillary sunk Obama on purpose!! Fed him bogus Neo-con 'good sense' and encouraged him to take a "Let us compromise with the disgruntled Republicans" mentality!!

I knew he had too many cooks in the kitchen, unfortunately, one only knows how to brew Witches Stew!!

Hillary showed you Democrats REAL GOOD!! Patsy, huh? Hell, you guys do not know who is to blame for the failures of "Hope and Change"!!

Now you know that Hillary can be a REAL BITCH when she is scorned!! Now Put that into your calcualtions for 2012!!:lol::lol::evil::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back