Hillary Clinton Foreign Policy Record

Another Laughable Hate thread...
You have to laugh to keep from crying eh?

I mean they are not even understanding that foreign policy is where they should shut up... Last time they were in charge they invaded the wrong country, allowed Iran and North Korea to do what they liked, did jackshit about Israel Palestine, ignored the 911 warnings and generally reduced US power and control over other nations in the world...

Oh crap forgot tortured people, entered wars with no exit strategies, Gitmo...

This is like taking financial advice from a hobo....
So because the Bush adm sucked were supposed to give these clowns a pass? I think not.

No but it does show us that your decision making is worse... Truth is Obama inherited a foreign policy on its knees.. He has turned it around, in 20 years time he will be considered a very good at foriegn policy because his decisions will have no blowback unlike GOP Presidents..

I guess you think Obama's and Hillary's "RESET" button worked out real well. LOL.
And his foreign policy to pull all of the troops out of Iraq and then have to send them back in after ISIS took over the towns and territory that cost several thousand GI's lives to secure.

There are more abject failures of his foreign policy and many more to come, possibly this year.
Do you think the North Koreans are going to nuke South Korea or are they going to go all out and launch long range nuclear missiles at the US west coast?

Forum List

Back