Hillary Clinton Fit to be President, Releases Tax Records

Yet she had a fake head injury so she didn't have to testify before congress last year? Let me guess this was the same quack that gave her a doctor note?

How gullible are you people? This is the same woman who couldn't even beat the Jiffy lube guy from Chicago....

Haha, she just gave you 15 months to dissect and look at her personal documents. She is not afraid of a single Republican and is thumbing her nose at them.
yet hides her emails and now some of them Obama won't release.citing security reasons...

How low will you go? How gullible are you?

Just a question because you are posting like a chump.
Just this afternoon Fox News reported that John Kerry has petitioned the Justice Dept. to put a 6 month hold on the E-mails and the server. Dumbass doesn't realize the House committee can subpoena that stuff.

zOFLPs3.jpg

Yet she had a fake head injury so she didn't have to testify before congress last year? Let me guess this was the same quack that gave her a doctor note?

How gullible are you people? This is the same woman who couldn't even beat the Jiffy lube guy from Chicago....

Haha, she just gave you 15 months to dissect and look at her personal documents. She is not afraid of a single Republican and is thumbing her nose at them.
yet hides her emails and now some of them Obama won't release.citing security reasons...

You are not entitled to see each email but your representatives in Congress are. After 50 hearings and 13 investigations and almost 16 million dollars spent looking at this you would think there would be one tiny little shred of evidence. But they don't and they won't. As Obiwan said game over.
again posting like a chump.

Ever hear of the freedom of information act?

Damn you are gullible

FOIA does not give you access to classified material. Your rep in Congress is entitled to see it unless it is specially classified.
Then where is it???

OPPS..... FELONY!!!!?!

I'm certain that between now and the election, (if Cankles ain't in jail) she's going to have to give some answers about this incident. People don't forget. Let her thumb her snout at this.

Conveniently Forgotten Facts:
Back in 1969 a group of Black Panthers decided that a fellow black panther named Alex Rackley needed to die. Rackley
was suspected of disloyalty. Rackley was first tied to a chair. Once safely immobilized, his friends tortured him for hours by,
among other things, pouring boiling water on him.
When they got tired of torturing Rackley, Black Panther member, Warren Kimbro took
Rackley outside and put a bullet in his head. Rackley's body was later found floating in a
river about 25 miles north of New Haven, Connecticut. Perhaps at this point you're
curious as to what happened to these Black Panthers?
In 1977, that's only eight years later, only one of the killers was still in jail.
The shooter, Warren Kimbro, managed to get a scholarship to Harvard and became good
friends with none other than Al Gore. He later became an assistant dean at an Eastern
Connecticut State College.
Isn't that something!!!
As a '60s radical you can pump a bullet into someone's head and a few years later, in the same state,
you can become an assistant college dean!
Only in America!!!
Erica Huggins was the woman who served the Panthers by boiling the water for Mr. Rackley's torture.
Some years later Ms. Huggins was elected to a California School Board.
How in the world do you think these killers got off so easily?
Maybe it was in some part due to the efforts of two people who came to the defense of the Panthers.
These two people actually went so far as to shut down Yale University with demonstrations in defense of the accused Black Panthers during their trial.
One of these people was none other than Bill Lan Lee. Mr. Lee, or Mr. Lan Lee, as the case may be, isn't a college dean. He isn't a member of a California School Board. He is now head of the United States Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, appointed by none other than Bill Clinton.
O.K., so who was the other Panther defender? Is this other notable Panther defender now a school board member?
Is this other Panther apologist now an assistant college dean? No, neither!
The other Panther defender was, like Lee, a radical law student at Yale University at the time. She is now known as The "smartest woman in the world." She is none other than the former Democratic senator from the State of New York
---- (our former First Lady, and the Secretary of State,
the incredible Hillary Rodham Clinton.)
Remember this when she runs for President!!
And now, as Paul Harvey said; "You know the rest of the story".

If you didn't nail her for it before you won't nail her for it now.
It'll become "under the bus" for Cankles.

You are not entitled to see each email but your representatives in Congress are. After 50 hearings and 13 investigations and almost 16 million dollars spent looking at this you would think there would be one tiny little shred of evidence. But they don't and they won't. As Obiwan said game over.

Damn you are gullible

FOIA does not give you access to classified material. Your rep in Congress is entitled to see it unless it is specially classified.
Then where is it???

OPPS..... FELONY!!!!?!

Haha, what a pipe dream, if they had anything they would have pulled the trigger already.

Just this afternoon Fox News reported that John Kerry has petitioned the Justice Dept. to put a 6 month hold on the E-mails and the server. Dumbass doesn't realize the House committee can subpoena that stuff.
you really can not even debate the poster because he is like 16 or something, he don't follow the news, just post talking points it's obvious if you read his posts before. He can't debate.

Damn you are gullible

Then where is it???

OPPS..... FELONY!!!!?!

Couldn't resist!!!!!

11200792_1180185348708259_481267070760093136_n.jpg

Damn you are gullible

Then where is it???

OPPS..... FELONY!!!!?!

Haha, what a pipe dream, if they had anything they would have pulled the trigger already.
what's the definition of "HA ha" ???

Is it Obama runs the justice department and refuses to indite Louis learner?

Or on your level "ha ha" = I am losing this game and going to take my ball and go home....

you really can not even debate the poster because he is like 16 or something, he don't follow the news, just post talking points it's obvious if you read his posts before. He can't debate.

You really should stop whining like a little girl.

Damn you are gullible

Then where is it???

OPPS..... FELONY!!!!?!

Or on your level "ha ha" = I am losing this game and going to take my ball and go home....
Indictment

Damn you are gullible

Then where is it???

OPPS..... FELONY!!!!?!

Indictment

You know, it would serve you right if Clinton became the most revenge seeking president on the face of the earth for all the bullshit you've subjected her to over the last twenty years.

Then where is it???

OPPS..... FELONY!!!!?!

Indictment

You know, it would serve you right if Clinton became the most revenge seeking president on the face of the earth for all the bullshit you've subjected her to over the last twenty years.
Go fuck yourself..... We will take the country back when she's impeached and imprisoned.

Glad I caught the scheme, though.

Then where is it???

OPPS..... FELONY!!!!?!

Indictment

Go fuck yourself..... We will take the country back when she's impeached and imprisoned.

Indictment

You may have noticed by now the real world doesn't care about your Pubcrappe....

Then where is it???

OPPS..... FELONY!!!!?!

Indictment

Some people like you are just beautifully wrapped boxes of shit. You'll take the country back never, exactly like all the other times you said so.

Indictment

Some people like you are just beautifully wrapped boxes of shit. You'll take the country back never, exactly like all the other times you said so.
You have something relevant to say and again or are you just going to post liberal talking points?

Because you are starting to bore the hell out of me when I see you quote me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back