Hillary Clinton Fit to be President, Releases Tax Records

what's the definition of "HA ha" ???

Is it Obama runs the justice department and refuses to indite Louis learner?

Or on your level "ha ha" = I am losing this game and going to take my ball and go home....
Indictment

You know, it would serve you right if Clinton became the most revenge seeking president on the face of the earth for all the bullshit you've subjected her to over the last twenty years.
Go fuck yourself..... We will take the country back when she's impeached and imprisoned.

Glad I caught the scheme, though.

Some people like you are just beautifully wrapped boxes of shit. You'll take the country back never, exactly like all the other times you said so.
You have something relevant to say and again or are you going to post liberal talking points?

Because you are starting to bore the hell out of me when I see you quote me.

You've already bored me to tears since you haven't said one relevant thing yet.

FOIA does not give you access to classified material. Your rep in Congress is entitled to see it unless it is specially classified.
Then where is it???

OPPS..... FELONY!!!!?!

Haha, what a pipe dream, if they had anything they would have pulled the trigger already.

Or on your level "ha ha" = I am losing this game and going to take my ball and go home....
Indictment

You know, it would serve you right if Clinton became the most revenge seeking president on the face of the earth for all the bullshit you've subjected her to over the last twenty years.
Bring the hate.....

I love to see your agenda exposed to every visitor to this site...

Just that many more to watch you go down.

Indictment

Go fuck yourself..... We will take the country back when she's impeached and imprisoned.

Some people like you are just beautifully wrapped boxes of shit. You'll take the country back never, exactly like all the other times you said so.
You have something relevant to say and again or are you going to post liberal talking points?

are you ever going to give me the definition of "ha ha" in a debate child?

What does "ha ha" mean to you ?

Then where is it???

OPPS..... FELONY!!!!?!

Haha, what a pipe dream, if they had anything they would have pulled the trigger already.

Indictment

Bring the hate.....

What an unhealthy irrational life you lead. Your side have taunted the Clinton's for twenty years and you never once thought there might be payback?

ha ha, means what are you doing here? Did someone leave your cage open?

Indictment

Bring the hate.....

What an unhealthy irrational life you lead. Your side have taunted the Clinton's for twenty years and you never once thought there might be payback?
Don't try to change the subject bitch what is your definition of "ha ha" in a debate?

What does that mean to you?

Last edited:

ha ha, means what are you doing here? Did someone leave your cage open?
so your definition of ha ha= leave your cage open?

Funny I searched the Webster's dictionary and couldn't find it?

Yet she had a fake head injury so she didn't have to testify before congress last year? Let me guess this was the same quack that gave her a doctor note?

How gullible are you people? This is the same woman who couldn't even beat the Jiffy lube guy from Chicago....

Jealous much?

Hilary Clinton has apparently been declared physically and mentally fit to run for President.

That does not mean that she is dogmatically fit to be President.

That does not mean that she is ethically fit to be President.

That does not mean that she is trustworthy enough to entrust the leadership of the Nation to her.

No thanks.

Who declared her mentally fit?

Yet she had a fake head injury so she didn't have to testify before congress last year? Let me guess this was the same quack that gave her a doctor note?

How gullible are you people? This is the same woman who couldn't even beat the Jiffy lube guy from Chicago....

Jealous much?
Not when the Democrats' front runner is up to her ass in scandal.....

As a matter of fact I find it quite comical!!!!!!

Jealous much?
seriously you are like the OP and think they are above the constitution? And you on the left still think Nixon is a criminal with water gate? How low will you on the left go?

Yea I know Gruber.. But damn

Indictment

Bring the hate.....

Don't try to change the subject bitch what is your definition of "ha ha" in a debate?

It means you're a person of rare intelligence, It's rare when you show any. Remember to try the veal.

Jealous much?

You mean the first scandal that lasted ten years and went nowhere or the second scandal that has lasted 3 years and hasn't gone anywhere?

EpCePeO.jpg
Talking about slave trade....

Jealous much?

Bwahahaha.....there are scandals and then there are "Republican generated nonsense attempts at scandals".....I think you're confusing the two.

It is quite comical that you all keep coming up with crap that doesn't stick to the wall, but you all keep throwing it back up anyway......time to give it up and concentrate on making one of your clowns look presidential.

Jealous much?

Bwahahaha.....there are scandals and then there are "Republican generated nonsense attempts at scandals".....I think you're confusing the two.

It is quite comical that you all keep coming up with crap that doesn't stick to the wall, but you all keep throwing it back up anyway......time to give it up and concentrate on making one of your clowns look presidential.
Hi honey,
...says the one with a clown face avatar... Perfect!

Hilary Clinton has apparently been declared physically and mentally fit to run for President.

That does not mean that she is dogmatically fit to be President.

That does not mean that she is ethically fit to be President.

That does not mean that she is trustworthy enough to entrust the leadership of the Nation to her.

No thanks.

Who declared her mentally fit?

Certainly not the bozo that declared the 17 (or is it 18/19/20) GOP candidates fit......we know that can't be right....:D

Jealous much?

Hi honey,

Hey dummy...........that's one of your candidates.....maybe you didn't get my comment?

Indictment

Bring the hate.....

It means you're a person of rare intelligence, It's rare when you show any. Remember to try the veal.
What? Quit quoting me with stupid shit.... Please go to the democrat underground and find me some zingers please? At this point I don't even know if you can tie your own sneakers by yourself....

Here I will give you a hint, use the bunny rabbit method, that's how my daughter learned :) to tie her shoes

Jealous much?

Hi honey,

Hey dummy...........that's one of your candidates.....maybe you didn't get my comment?
Now, I am "dummy?" See what I am getting for being nice...walking all over me... what this world is coming to?
Get off the computer honey, hubby will be home in a few minutes, you do not want to get caught.. flirting...;)

Forum List

Back