Hillary Clinton Finally Releases Statement on Terrorist Attacks – 31 Hours After First Bomb Blast

The picture speaks for itself!

hillary-tired-ready-to-serve-370x345.jpg

Hillary Clinton Finally Releases Statement on Terrorist Attacks - 31 Hours After First Bomb Blast

liar, she spoke last night.

quiet, dum dum
Sober up you diversity lover!

It's a competition...the first to make a statement in front of the most flags wins.

Now I'm not only worried about her being ready for a phone call at 3am, I have my concerns if she can take one at 3pm. And her campaign staff is the one that invented that commercial. :badgrin:

because you were a supporter before.

rightwingnut hacks are getting boring.

NO, I'M NOT. I don't support anyone. I'm disappointed in the whole process, it doesn't mean I don't find it interesting. It's certainly more interesting than anything on TV, isn't it? I'm impartially judging the two. Why can't you. Take your blinders off. She said, "bombings," and then judged her opponent for using the word "bomb." Are you daft? :eusa_wall:

...but...but...but she is the SMARTEST woman in the world.

Just ask Silly Jilly...she knows.

She, and all of media complained that Trump deemed it a bomb. What a racist, they say! (because, bombs are somehow racist).

It was a bomb.

She, and all of media complained that Trump deemed it a bomb. What a racist, they say! (because, bombs are somehow racist).

It was a bomb.
Not only that, but news outlets edited out Cankles calling it a bomb. Silly D voters get duped again.

It was a bomb.
Not only that, but news outlets edited out Cankles calling it a bomb. Silly D voters get duped again.
What are we supposed to call them now? Bang, bangs?

Seems to me terrorists are leading our media and the Democrats around by their noses.

They were bombs.

How did they make it a THING that Trump called these bombings? They were!

Hillary is all about waiting for all the facts to come in before assigning blame. Like when she blamed Benghazi on a video. :420:

They were bombs.

How did they make it a THING that Trump called these bombings? They were!

Hillary is all about waiting for all the facts to come in before assigning blame. Like when she blamed Benghazi on a video. :420:
Hillary doesn't give a darn.
She doesn't care about flood victims and she doesn't care about bombing victims.

She just wants us to stand together, sing Kumbyeyah, and give your local terrorist a big hug.

And remember to vote for her in November.

It was a bomb.

Seems to me terrorists are leading our media and the Democrats around by their noses.

You can't call them terrorists. Can't use the word bomb or terrorist. Bombs are now bang-bangs. Terrorists are now misunderstood people. Also we do not mention what religion they practice unless it is Christianity, nor do we note race unless it is a white American male, once that is confirmed. Then terrorist, bomb are allowed.

It was a bomb.

You can't call them terrorists. Can't use the word bomb or terrorist. Bombs are now bang-bangs. Terrorists are now misunderstood people. Also we do not mention what religion they practice unless it is Christianity, nor do we note race unless it is a white American male, once that is confirmed. Then terrorist, bomb are allowed.
Obviously double-standards are all over the place.

The Dems rub elbows with these folks, so they want to cover for them any way they can.

It was a bomb.

Obviously double-standards are all over the place.

The Dems rub elbows with these folks, so they want to cover for them any way they can.
Not only double standards but purposeful disinformation by the MSM.

Forum List

Back