Finally Obama denounces the attack on Israel

I imagine the pressure to say something would have been enormous .....he was silent for the longest time!:mad-61:

Ignoring the fact that I couldn't care less what that flabby black bastard has to say about anything, but interesting that his words still carry more sway with many than Joe Biden's.

But then, I really suspect he has had a lot more to do with how our government has been run these past three years that Tater has.

Knowing his dislike for Israel. the Kenyan had to go pretty far out on that limb to express sympathy for those massacred Jews. MAGA

In case you haven't noticed he's still active in DNC politics and fund raising, dumbass. He's still into grooming kids and advocating for post-natal abortions, just like you and your fellow Democratic Party sociopaths.
The best yarn I've heard all day.

Hamas Fighters were carrying M-16s... the only way they could have them is if they got them from Afghanistan.... Biden's finger prints are all over this tragedy and evil attack.... Biden should be immediately impeached and convicted of treason and removed from office....

The high commander of the Hamas-wing of the Democrat party, FINALLY has spoken!
Wouldn't you think a leader who would have actually been against the attacks, would have denounced them immediately afterwards?

Barack Obama

@BarackObama

All Americans should be horrified and outraged by the brazen terrorist attacks on Israel and the slaughter of innocent civilians. We grieve for those who died, pray for the safe return of those who’ve been held hostage, and stand squarely alongside our ally, Israel, as it dismantles Hamas. As we support Israel’s right to defend itself against terror, we must keep striving for a just and lasting peace for Israelis and Palestinians alike.

2:03 PM · Oct 9, 2023
·
8.5M
Views
Meaningless words, blah blah blah. We had Iran boxed in and on the mat until Obama took power. They've been terrorizing the world ever since because of Obama's actions.

The high commander of the Hamas-wing of the Democrat party, FINALLY has spoken!
Wouldn't you think a leader who would have actually been against the attacks, would have denounced them immediately afterwards?

Barack Obama

@BarackObama

All Americans should be horrified and outraged by the brazen terrorist attacks on Israel and the slaughter of innocent civilians. We grieve for those who died, pray for the safe return of those who’ve been held hostage, and stand squarely alongside our ally, Israel, as it dismantles Hamas. As we support Israel’s right to defend itself against terror, we must keep striving for a just and lasting peace for Israelis and Palestinians alike.

2:03 PM · Oct 9, 2023
·
8.5M
Views
Putin hasn’t denounced him and you still love him.

Typical of 2nd string politicians he waited to see which way the wind would blow. Probably the Americans butchered by Hamas and the Americans taken hostage by Hamas and the nearly 1,000 people from many countries butchered by Hamas, the Hamas rapes, dragging naked murdered bodies through the streets, Iran openly celebrating finally after 2 days convinced spineless Obama to take a position.

Ignoring the fact that I couldn't care less what that flabby black bastard has to say about anything, but interesting that his words still carry more sway with many than Joe Biden's.

But then, I really suspect he has had a lot more to do with how our government has been run these past three years that Tater has.
MAGAt racism for us all to see, folks.

Forum List

Back