Hillary Clinton DELETES PHOTO of Her Shaking Hands with Man with White Power Tattoos

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Hillary Clinton DELETES PHOTO of Her Shaking Hands with Man with White Power Tattoos

Kristinn Taylor Jul 7th, 2015

Hillary Clinton’ Twitter account tweeted a photo, and then quickly deleted it, of the Democratic presidential candidate shaking hands with a white man with what appears to be ‘white power’ tattoos.

attachment.php

attachment.php

[The tattoo "POWER" is on the other arm...]

-------------------------------------------

oh shit!!! The truth comes out!

If it had been a black guy with a black power tattoo, it would have been a campaign poster

I'm not surprised a racist would be supporting Hillary. She DOES represent the party that gave us the KKK and she IS from Arkansas.

Hillary-Clinton-White-Tattoo-575x557.jpg

All I see are tattoos, fatigues and a wife beater shirt is that all it takes to be a racist?

There is nothing wrong with advocating and having White Power. After all, the founders established this country for free White people. This very first act of the 1st Congress after the Constitution was ratified proves this:

[United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians,indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians.]

Embrace White Power people. It's here to stay for the betterment of civilization.

Lame. Do you think she checks the tattoos of the people she meets? Get a grip.

The question remains, does this make Hillary's stock rise in the eyes of the OP? I bet it does.

All I see are tattoos, fatigues and a wife beater shirt is that all it takes to be a racist?

Depends on the tattoos

I can't read the tattoo, does it say white power in a different language?

That picture you posted of Mrs. Clinton, that can't be real. Or is that just how she looked after she came under sniper fire.
Found picture online.

real?

Who knows?

Close up does show the words 'white power'

Depends on the tattoos

That picture you posted of Mrs. Clinton, that can't be real. Or is that just how she looked after she came under sniper fire.
Found picture online.

real?

Who knows?

Oh yeah, now I can read it says WHITE, I am guessing the other arm says power.

Depends on the tattoos

Found picture online.

real?

Who knows?

And what does the girlie ice cream say?

lol

Depends on the tattoos

Found picture online.

real?

Who knows?

And what does the girlie ice cream say?

lol

I chucked when I saw that too. I think it is vanilla ice cream.

Kristinn Taylor Jul 7th, 2015

Hillary Clinton’ Twitter account tweeted a photo, and then quickly deleted it, of the Democratic presidential candidate shaking hands with a white man with what appears to be ‘white power’ tattoos.

attachment.php

attachment.php

[The tattoo "POWER" is on the other arm...]

-------------------------------------------

oh shit!!! The truth comes out!
And she is supposed to know what this Republican had tattooed on his arm how?

Forum List

Back