White House Deletes Unblurred Photo of Delta Forces in Israel, Apologizes

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012

While you might think this was another disaster by incompetent and clueless Joe Biden and his flunkies, well, you would be right. Obviously no one thought that posting pictures of Delta Force operatives was a problem.​

Once again, everything that Biden and his flunkies touch is a complete disaster.​

As RedState's Bonchie reported earlier Thursday, the White House posted a photo to Facebook Wednesday night showing President Biden shaking hands with Delta Force operators that are on the ground in Israel—but forgot to blur out their faces, a major no-no. As Bonchie wrote, "There are not enough face-palm memes in existence to describe how insane this is."

I would say that's the fault of the White House communications office and their website administrator for allowing that fuck up to happen. And the DF commander to make sure the photographer got the message not to publish faces.
My guess is Biden didn't even know they were going to post it.

I would say that's the fault of the White House communications office and their website administrator for allowing that fuck up to happen. And the DF commander to make sure the photographer got the message not to publish faces.
My guess is Biden doesn't know a damn thing except when next diaper-change, tapioca pudding, and ice cream

time is.

So a president doesn't have responsibility anymore?

The entire trip was a campaign photo op... to announce that you are sending special ops to anywhere in the world is stupid and reckless... but to show faces is just unbelievably stupid... its the same fools who got 13 Marines killed... and now I'm afraid more Americans will die if they aren't already... this biden fool is a disaster....

It's a bit too late...That PIX went around the world, it's not just going to go away. I mean, it's not like an old print from a camera, you can't just tear it up and throw it away. Another Biden clusterfuck.

I doubt the Delta guys are as skeered as all you pussies.
How about their families stupid? The wrong people figure out their identities (not nearly as hard today as it was years ago), and their families could very easily become targets.

Forum List

Back