White House Deletes Unblurred Photo of Delta Forces in Israel, Apologizes

He has no hand in that publishing. :nono:
That is probably true but it’s either sheer incompetence or willful neglect that caused the photo to be released. I tend to think the latter.

These photo-ops are planned and staged events. They’re not arranged by rookie interns. The fact that no one on the White House staff caught this suggests to me it was no accident.

This is just another disaster in an endless line of disasters for pretended president Biden.

..... it’s either sheer incompetence or willful neglect that caused the photo to be released.
I tend to agree.
These photo-ops are planned and staged events. They’re not arranged by rookie interns.
That's a very important point.

The fact that no one on the White House staff caught this suggests to me it was no accident.
You might be right.
This is just another disaster in an endless line of disasters for pretended president Biden.
Let's face it, the guy is a geriatric zombie and a dupe. He's just another Bush Baby Junior "fall guy" with his strings being pulled by the Deep State/Military-Industrial Complex. Biden and Bush are the definitions of 'expendable'.

I tend to agree.

That's a very important point.

You might be right.

Let's face it, the guy is a geriatric zombie and a dupe. He's just another Bush Baby Junior "fall guy" with his strings being pulled by the Deep State/Military-Industrial Complex. Biden and Bush are the definitions of 'expendable'.
Even IF a message board was a garden,I won't go there.
Nor play old Hank Williams.Maybe a widdle Ferlin Husky.
While watching ... - Hillbilly's in a Haunted House - { 1967 }
They { Who Dey } don't make neato movies like that anymore.
Even when they did.
I wonder { No! I doesn't } If Today's Democrat would cotton
a movie with a caged Gorilla.Nor real men who could handle
Gorilla like Lon Cheney Jr.Who applies makeup as If a Gorilla.

Even IF a message board was a garden,I won't go there.
Nor play old Hank Williams.Maybe a widdle Ferlin Husky.
While watching ... - Hillbilly's in a Haunted House - { 1967 }
They { Who Dey } don't make neato movies like that anymore.
Even when they did.
I wonder { No! I doesn't } If Today's Democrat would cotton
a movie with a caged Gorilla.Nor real men who could handle
Gorilla like Lon Cheney Jr.Who applies makeup as If a Gorilla.
There are plenty of gorillas in DC to choose from and you won't even need to apply any makeup. You can easily recognize them in their dark suits and tie and many of them wear dark sunglasses too. Happy hunting! :death:

I would say that's the fault of the White House communications office and their website administrator for allowing that fuck up to happen. And the DF commander to make sure the photographer got the message not to publish faces.
My guess is Biden didn't even know they were going to post it.
He didn't even know it was happening, and the Iranians who have infiltrated our Government made sure those faces were seen

I would say that's the fault of the White House communications office and their website administrator .....
Could be.
..... and the Iranians who have infiltrated our Government made sure those faces were seen
So, you're saying that "Iranian infiltrators" are running the White House communications office and the administration of their website too? :auiqs.jpg: Are you related to Joseph McCarthy by any chance?

Could be.

So, you're saying that "Iranian infiltrators" are running the White House communications office and the administration of their website too? :auiqs.jpg: Are you related to Joseph McCarthy by any chance?
Are you related to Valerie Jarret
Born: 1956 (age 66 years), Shiraz, Iran

Are you related to Valerie Jarret
I never heard of her.
Born: 1956 (age 66 years), Shiraz, Iran
You are saying that an "Iran sympathizer" is the same thing as being an Iranian spy. o_O I must assume that you are an Arab.

Last edited:
There are plenty of gorillas in DC to choose from and you won't even need to apply any makeup. You can easily recognize them in their dark suits and tie and many of them wear dark sunglasses too. Happy hunting! :death:
Like the overrated flick ... - Men in Black - { 1997 }

Sen. Ted Cruz is pulling the curtain back on three "Iranian spies" who were allegedly working at senior levels within the Biden administration,
Right. So, if the National Enquirer writes, "Sen. Ted Cruz is pulling the curtain back on three of Hillary Clinton's pedophile gang members" you'll be here emphatically telling us "It's a fact! It's a fact! A National Enquirer journalist said that Cruz said that his cleaning lady said that her neighbour said ....... !" And did the neighbor also say that Trump was cooking the books together with Vlado Putin? "Yes! Yes!" Holy shit! Dust off my M60! It's war for sure!

Could be.

And what might you think that people are or might not be when it comes to their core values and belief systems ? Do you think that they can be spotted by their looks or their hand motions when picking up a stapler or something ? 😂

Could be.

So, you're saying that "Iranian infiltrators" are running the White House communications office and the administration of their website too? Are you related to Joseph McCarthy by any chance? :auiqs.jpg:
And what might you think that people are or might not be when it comes to their core values and belief systems ? Do you think that they can be spotted by their looks or their hand motions when picking up a stapler or something ? 😂
I am struggling to understand what your reply has to do with what I wrote. Is it a secret or can you put it into easier terms? :disbelief:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back