25% of U.S. prison population are illegal immigrants

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
When is enough enough?.......Where is Obama? Where are his fake tears? Two women dead, killed for no reason. So when someone says America is a prison state and we have too many people in jail just tell them to support sending criminal illegal aliens home for good.

Trump may yet force politicians to confront this issue, our politicians need to stop siding with foreign criminals over us the American people.

I say you shoot them the minute they cross over.

Genocide and mass executions isn't really much of a policy position.

But thank you for granting us a window into what some conservatives would do if they weren't bound by such trivialities as laws, courts or the constitution.

Trump may yet force politicians to confront this issue, our politicians need to stop siding with foreign criminals over us the American people.

Or...Trump will continue the disintegration of both his own brand and that of the GOP.

The man is the gift that keeps on giving!

When is enough enough?.......Where is Obama? Where are his fake tears? Two women dead, killed for no reason. So when someone says America is a prison state and we have too many people in jail just tell them to support sending criminal illegal aliens home for good.

Oh, and when you say 'US prisons', I assume you aren't talking about prisons in the United States. But instead federal prisons.

Yes?

Or...Trump will continue the disintegration of both his own brand and that of the GOP.

The man is the gift that keeps on giving!

So you are siding with the illegal criminals over your fellow countrymen? I'm guessing you are a liberal.

Lower crime rate than legals, actually, hater dupes. You're a disgrace. Pass the Schumer/Lindsay Graham bill with a good SS/ID card and end this problem FOREVER. Pubs actually LOVE cheap, easily bullied labor. DUH.

Forum List

Back