Hillary Clinton delegate count

If Hill gets it and not the popular vote, I hope the Ds rebel!

Democratic party super delegates are basically vouchers you can exchange for cash, favors, patronage appointments, or in other words the currency of corruption.

historically....like with Obama.....the superdelegates ditch their promises and vote for the one who wins the popular vote nationally....
I would hope so
however if the public vote is leaning toward Bernie but not overly so the Democrat convention will be alot of fun to watch as Hillary steals it with all her privately committed superdelegates.....i think she has about 60% of them (committed to her) already.....which is about 20% of the number of delegate votes needed to wrap up the nomination....

Last edited:

historically....like with Obama.....the superdelegates ditch their promises and vote for the one who wins the popular vote nationally....
I would hope so
however if the public vote is leaning toward Bernie but not overly so the Democrat convention will be alot of fun to watch as Hillary steals it with all her privately committed superdelegates.....i think she has about 60% of them already.....
First of all, the gop has a bit over 200 unpledged delegates to protect against some nut case doing the unthinkable. And the gop finishes out it's primary season with winner take all primaries, which probably will help the Donald. But, the dems have proportional. So, given the Clintons' historical support amongst blacks, I'm having a hard time seeing the Burn really take a lead here, unless he somehow becomes competitive in the South, or unless her legal issues light up.

But the thread was meant for humor. I'd think the superdelegates would line up for the Bern if he wins a majority.

I would hope so
however if the public vote is leaning toward Bernie but not overly so the Democrat convention will be alot of fun to watch as Hillary steals it with all her privately committed superdelegates.....i think she has about 60% of them already.....
First of all, the gop has a bit over 200 unpledged delegates to protect against some nut case doing the unthinkable. And the gop finishes out it's primary season with winner take all primaries, which probably will help the Donald. But, the dems have proportional. So, given the Clintons' historical support amongst blacks, I'm having a hard time seeing the Burn really take a lead here, unless he somehow becomes competitive in the South, or unless her legal issues light up.

But the thread was meant for humor. I'd think the superdelegates would line up for the Bern if he wins a majority.
well ole Bernie is yukkin' it up

I would hope so

well Sanders is yukkin' it up with Al Sharpton in Harlem today so you never know....Hillary IS looking pretty weak....

but i agree.... Sanders best bet is the FBI....

I would hope so

well ole Bernie is yukkin' it up

I would hope so

well Sanders is yukkin' it up with Al Sharpton in Harlem today so you never know....Hillary IS looking pretty weak....

but i agree.... Sanders best bet is the FBI....
Rev Al is asking, 'what's in this for me ... and I'm not interested in visiting NH."

Forum List

Back