Hillary and Chelsea won Emmys

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
This is wonderful. Just when we all thought things were going downhill in AmeriKKKa a glimmer of light shines.

GettyImages-14225768861.jpg

Despite its acclaim, the doc was not without controversy. In Toronto last fall, Oscar-winning Citizenfour director Laura Poitras accused the former secretary of state of “engaging in a kind of whitewashing” by seamlessly moving into nonfiction filmmaking. And, reviewing the film for THR, Lovia Gyarkye noted: “The irony of the former secretary of state’s involvement in the project nags at the film, which flirts with criticisms of the United States’ hawkish interventionism.”

Hillary knows how to make a difference - doesn't she?

Last edited:
This is wonderful. Just when we all thought things were going downhill in AmeriKKKa a glimmer of light shines.

They deserve it. The biggest joke was when Trump gave Rush the Metal of Freedom. Why because he lies freely?

Hillary and Chelsea won an Emmy. Obama won an Emmy in 2022. After all the time trump was on his little TV show, he doesn't have an Emmy. Again, trump is a sad little loser.

Next maybe they can buy a Nobel Peace Prize and A Grammy for the spoken word like Osama.

The worst was still Rush getting the metal of freedom. What a joke.
Laugh all you like. He's dead but that honor can never be taken from him. You guys never forgive or forget a perceived wrong, do you? You deserve no more than that in your own turn. He died happy and content with who he was. You'll be miserable for as long as you breathe...

Laugh all you like. He's dead but that honor can never be taken from him. You guys never forgive or forget a perceived wrong, do you? You deserve no more than that in your own turn. He died happy and content with who he was. You'll be miserable for as long as you breathe...
I'm not miserable. And I don't believe he was ever happy. He was hooked on oxycotton right? Fucking loser if you ask me.

Didn't he defend Bush for lying us into Iraq? How could he sleep at night? We see it haunts Bush. It's why he's in hiding. But Rush never minded defending that lie. Even though he knew it was a lie just like Trump knows it was a lie.

It's a joke Rush got that award.

BTW, if Howard Stern would have supported Trump, Trump would have given him that award and yes that one would have been justified. Because Howard took on the FCC. What did Rush do to deserve that award? Lie and brainwash you?

I'm starting to see you republicans consider lying part of free speech. Lying is what you defend not free speech. You want to be free to lie.

And by the way loser. You couldn't be happier than me. Last week I said to myself, "no way I'm going to live to be old. That would just be asking too much".

GettyImages-14225768861.jpg

Is the award for being the FATTEST, ugliest and stupidest? :p

So accomplished....About like the Halfrican's Nobel Prize for nothing.
I have always thought that he was awarded that because he is black and elected to the presidency of the infamously racist government proving that it i not racially biased, and therefore he should be able to deliver to the world the interpretation of the Constitution that no other country has been able to duplicate; and ultimately guide the societies to economic stability - that is what the world needs.

But he could not, and so, Obama had the academy adjust the award to reflect his assisting efforts in nuclear non-proliferation that was lead by Senator Lugar (who did not get anything). The following May after the award he delivered the commencement address to Michagan and never mentioned "nuclear."

Imagine that! His life's work earning the highest award in the world, and does not mention anything about it.

However

US4CC.meme.Obama_Michagan - Smarter_Government.png

I asked him to help me out, and I have not heard from him.

President Obama,
Please, accept my request for your assistance to compel Black Americans to
commence their deliberations for the peaceful revolution of the United States.
Please explain for Black Americans that white people have not, yet, figured
out how to organize a reliably just government, or private corporation, or a
constitutional convention.
The American Experiment that we exercise is the generational exploration of
controls for self-government, and the multi-level system that we have is
considerably flawed compared to our modern sophisticated expectations in
our abilities to construct reliable technologies. Might we recall your
proclamation at the Michigan University commencement. Something along
the lines of, “... not smaller, or bigger government, but smarter government.”
There is only one way to change Washington, and it should not be that
difficult to understand. A “national divorce,” civil war, or overwhelming
social disorderliness, will inevitably compel the wisest among us to call for