Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
and she is lookin' good!

Clinton emerges for Brooklyn photo-op - Annie Karni - POLITICO

150401_hillary_clinton_gty_1160_956x519.jpg

photo source.

Clinton on Wednesday emerged for her first public event in two weeks, joining a roundtable discussion at a public school in the Brownsville neighborhood to discuss new initiatives urging parents to talk, read and sing to their babies. Clinton appeared at the event with Mayor Bill de Blasio’s wife, Chirlane McCray, who introduced her as “my friend.”

“We were so struck by the brain research,” Clinton told a group of at least a dozen parents, of the importance of being verbal with babies.

By the time children are four-years-old, middle- and higher-income kids hear 30 million more words than their lower-income counterparts. “You are literally building your baby’s brain, to better prepare that little boy or little girl to do well in school and do well in life,” Clinton said.

:thup:

and also this excerpt:

...That was the mode she was in on Thursday, listening and nodding. When she did pipe up, it was often with an endorsement of parenting skills. “I like the fact that you both take time when the children are with you to really maximize that,” she told two young parents who shared stories of talking and reading to their kids. “It’s one of the important messages for young parents…You’re ahead of the game.”...

...Clinton and McCray did not take any questions from the press. But when a reporter asked her as she was leaving the room whether she will be a regular in Brooklyn – the expected site of her campaign headquarters – Clinton smiled.

“All in good time,” she said. “I’m just happy to be here at this exemplary center supporting the work our first lady and mayor are doing on behalf of kids.”

:thup: :thup:

Discuss. Is research over sweeping communication with babes, tots and small children a good thing?

:D

and she is lookin' good!

photo source.

Clinton on Wednesday emerged for her first public event in two weeks, joining a roundtable discussion at a public school in the Brownsville neighborhood to discuss new initiatives urging parents to talk, read and sing to their babies. Clinton appeared at the event with Mayor Bill de Blasio’s wife, Chirlane McCray, who introduced her as “my friend.”

“We were so struck by the brain research,” Clinton told a group of at least a dozen parents, of the importance of being verbal with babies.

By the time children are four-years-old, middle- and higher-income kids hear 30 million more words than their lower-income counterparts. “You are literally building your baby’s brain, to better prepare that little boy or little girl to do well in school and do well in life,” Clinton said.

and also this excerpt:

...That was the mode she was in on Thursday, listening and nodding. When she did pipe up, it was often with an endorsement of parenting skills. “I like the fact that you both take time when the children are with you to really maximize that,” she told two young parents who shared stories of talking and reading to their kids. “It’s one of the important messages for young parents…You’re ahead of the game.”...

...Clinton and McCray did not take any questions from the press. But when a reporter asked her as she was leaving the room whether she will be a regular in Brooklyn – the expected site of her campaign headquarters – Clinton smiled.

“All in good time,” she said. “I’m just happy to be here at this exemplary center supporting the work our first lady and mayor are doing on behalf of kids.”

Discuss. Is research over sweeping communication with babes, tots and small children a good thing?

What it like to be a worshiper? The old hag looks as good as the old hag can possibly look, and that's not very good. foreign money, email cover ups and Stat gets hard on for Hillary Clinton .."You cant make this stuff up"

Very unoriginal thread. Stat rips a page from Rightwingers portfolio, and replaces the Wookie with Hildebeast.......:udaman:

I think she would be referred to as "Sec. Clinton" because a cabinet position outranks a congressional position.

She looks like the washed up gasbag that she is... she's going nowhere. Between health and integrity issues, she's done. When your #1 hope is Hillary Motherfucking Clinton, you've got nothing.

She looks like the washed up gasbag that she is... she's going nowhere. Between health and integrity issues, she's done. When your #1 hope is Hillary Motherfucking Clinton, you've got nothing.

If you think those issues are bad just wait. Benghazi, the emails, nothing will compare to this.

Barbara Walters is said to be courting Monica Lewinsky for the View!
When the news breaks that this is confirmed, wait for the sound of smashing ashtrays everywhere in her camp.

:lmao:

If you think those issues are bad just wait. Benghazi, the emails, nothing will compare to this.

When the news breaks wait for the sound of smashing ashtrays.

Well, if that happens... Lewinsky may get the Vince Foster treatment.

When the news breaks wait for the sound of smashing ashtrays everywhere in her camp.

I can't wait for her fat ass to emerge at House hearings. I don't think those tots asked a lot of tough questions of her deleted emails.

and she is lookin' good!

photo source.

and also this excerpt:

What it like to be a worshiper? The old hag looks as good as the old hag can possibly look, and that's not very good. foreign money, email cover ups and Stat gets hard on for Hillary Clinton .."You cant make this stuff up"
All calling someone an 'old hag' does is show what a low level individual you are. It's too bad knuckle draggers like you are allowed to vote.

OMFG, laughing my ass off. We've got nothing? What the fuck has the GOP got? Oh yeah: less than nothing. Too, too funny. I mean, seriously: you have the nerve to say the Democrats have nothing. That's just a total fucking riot.

and she is lookin' good!

photo source.

and also this excerpt:

All calling someone an 'old hag' does is show what a low level individual you are. It's too bad knuckle draggers like you are allowed to vote.

Actually, that's pretty mild compared to the vitriol spewed by the left wing nutters 24/7 against any conservative.

Lighten up Francis.

OMFG, laughing my ass off. We've got nothing? What the fuck has the GOP got? Oh yeah: less than nothing. Too, too funny. I mean, seriously: you have the nerve to say the Democrats have nothing. That's just a total fucking riot.

So, you think Hillary Clinton, who has accomplished little other than being married to Bill the serial sex offender, is the best choice? What has she done? She was disaster as SoS, she's obviously committed a felony with her e-mail fiasco, etc.... seriously, that's your pick?

I'll take Palin any day over that wretched woman.

Not to mention.. emerges is great term.. she looks like a troll emerging from a cave after 50 years in hiding.

True, her ass is big, but she's no submarine to be emerging.

rw-mouth breathers basing their selection of candidates based on looks. :eusa_doh: No wonder Fox plays the rubes that they are, like cheap :boohoo:

Can we expect the GOP candidates to be seen teaching kids how to talk in tongues?

Last edited:

When the news breaks wait for the sound of smashing ashtrays everywhere in her camp.

I can't wait for her fat ass to emerge at House hearings. I don't think those tots asked a lot of tough questions of her deleted emails.

Those were emails to Chelsea... Come on now:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back