Hillary Clinton Asked To Inscribe “Hard Choices” To Ambassador Stevens

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Let us just hope this guy's tax forms are in order and he doesn't own a handgun, or at least he should hope.

Jason Mattera caught up with Hillary Clinton at one of the DC stops on her book tour this week, and asked the former Secretary of State if she would mind signing a copy of Hard Choices… but with a twist. “If you could make it out to Christopher Stevens,” Mattera queried. “I think you knew him.”

Christopher Stevens, of course, was the U.S. ambassador to Libya who was murdered along with three other Americans on Clinton’s watch, when Jihadists attacked two U.S. outposts in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.

Hillary, surprised by the request, replied, “Yeah, I’m not gonna make it out to Chris Stevens.” Mattera followed-up with, “What difference does it make?” a reference to Clinton’s infamous 2013 Senate testimony before the Foreign Relations Committee.

Read more at Hillary Clinton Asked To Inscribe ?Hard Choices? To Ambassador Stevens - Daily Surge

Last edited:
Let us just hope this guy's tax forms are in order and he doesn't own a handgun, or at least he should hope.

Jason Mattera caught up with Hillary Clinton at one of the DC stops on her book tour this week, and asked the former Secretary of State if she would mind signing a copy of Hard Choices… but with a twist. “If you could make it out to Christopher Stevens,” Mattera queried. “I think you knew him.”

Christopher Stevens, of course, was the U.S. ambassador to Libya who was murdered along with three other Americans on Clinton’s watch, when Jihadists attacked two U.S. outposts in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.

Hillary, surprised by the request, replied, “Yeah, I’m not gonna make it out to Chris Stevens.” Mattera followed-up with, “What difference does it make?” a reference to Clinton’s infamous 2013 Senate testimony before the Foreign Relations Committee.

Read more at Hillary Clinton Asked To Inscribe ?Hard Choices? To Ambassador Stevens - Daily Surge
Love it. Make the criminal wench sweat...make her realize we aren't stupid, we are paying attention.:lol:

Wow what an ass

What difference does it make?

918746d1370961072-another-scandal-hillary-sex-drugs-prostitutes-minors-secret-service-cover-up-memos-what-difference-does-make.jpg

Forum List

Back