Hillary Clinton Asked To Inscribe “Hard Choices” To Ambassador Stevens

What difference, does it, make, depends on what the meaning of difference is, that it makes.

The meaning of "makes" and especially "depends" must be equally weighed as well.

RepublicanDiapers_zpsaf646e29.jpg

Ass or not. TRUTH. what about TRUTH don't you get, or does it make YOU uncomfy?:eusa_hand:

I think he likes Hillary's ass you got a problem with that?

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Your liking her ass or that four men were killed?

At what point, to Hillary, would it ever have made a difference? THEY are the ones that made an issue out of it being about a video, as if Stevens and the others had it coming because Americans make movies that might upset the savages that call themselves Muslims. Truth is, it would never matter to any of them.

What difference, does it, make, depends on what the meaning of difference is, that it makes.

I thought it was a question of what a person's definition of is, is? I am so confused. But at this point what difference does it make?

Here's a democrat who never fails to get it right.
Al Sharpton Versus The Teleprompter! (Compilation…: [ame=http://youtu.be/qhw5MgCBwf8]Al Sharpton Versus The Teleprompter! (Compilation Of His Biggest Fails) - YouTube[/ame]

I think he likes Hillary's ass you got a problem with that?

At what point, to Hillary, would it ever have made a difference? THEY are the ones that made an issue out of it being about a video, as if Stevens and the others had it coming because Americans make movies that might upset the savages that call themselves Muslims. Truth is, it would never matter to any of them.

You and the other cons aren't fooling ANYBODY with your fake concern over 4 deaths after cheering on thousands for a decade.

You and the other cons aren't fooling ANYBODY with your fake concern over 4 deaths after cheering on thousands for a decade.

You libs fool no one with your outright lies. No one cheered deaths and it takes a person of no integrity to even says such a despicable thing. I hope, and pray, that the democrats are dealt the punishment they so richly deserve this next election.

BTW if it were true and conservatives didn't care about the 4 men being killed that would mean we were just like Hillary, Obama and the rest of the liberal left, you could not be more insulting putting conservatives in with that bunch.

Last edited:

You libs fool no one with your outright lies. No one cheered deaths and it takes a person of no integrity to even says such a despicable thing. I hope, and pray, that the democrats are dealt the punishment they so richly deserve this next election.

BTW if it were true and conservatives didn't care about the 4 men being killed that would mean we were just like Hillary, Obama and the rest of the liberal left, you could not be more insulting putting conservatives in with that bunch.

Fake it till you make it asshole. Whatever it is you're upset about... you and other bastards like you brought it on yourselves. I doubt Repugs will win the Presidency in 2016 but if one does I hope they've learned from the COLOSSAL FUCK UPS of the dumbass cons that came before them.

Fake it till you make it asshole. Whatever it is you're upset about... you and other bastards like you brought it on yourselves. I doubt Repugs will win the Presidency in 2016 but if one does I hope they've learned from the COLOSSAL FUCK UPS of the dumbass cons that came before them.

OH BTW 2 if anyone cheered the deaths of our men it was the liberal left that used those deaths for political reasons, until the One came to office, then at that point it made no difference.

OH BTW 2 if anyone cheered the deaths of our men it was the liberal left that used those deaths for political reasons, until the One came to office, then at that point it made no difference.

Hard to argue the point when we have pictures, video's and statements on record!

code-pink-murder-troops.jpg

Hard to argue the point when we have pictures, video's and statements on record!

Everyday you prove to be a bigger and bigger asshole :cool:

In libtard speak, this mean, you SOB, you drop kicked me in my balls, it hurts so bad, and I have shit to say about your TRUTH!.... Thank you Old Schmuck, for being so honest... you usually just STFU and disappear, instead of looking like the fucking Lemming, you are!

In libtard speak, this mean, you SOB, you drop kicked me in my balls, it hurts so bad, and I have shit to say about your TRUTH!.... Thank you Old Schmuck, for being so honest... you usually just STFU and disappear, instead of looking like the fucking Lemming, you are!

You have yet to say a single thing. But somehow you think you have :rolleyes:

WHAT...DID YOU TYPE SOMETHING?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

2n71shd.jpg

Last edited:

2n71shd.jpg

Hmm seems we're just wasting time typing nothing to each other.

That's a stupid image you found btw

2n71shd.jpg

Hmm seems we're just wasting time typing nothing to each other.

That's a stupid image you found btw

Quote: Originally Posted by Vigilante
Quote: Originally Posted by Freewill
Quote: Originally Posted by TheOldSchool

Seems you're the one with the can't handle to truth problem!

Forum List

Back