Hillary Clinton Announces She Will Seek Reelection As President Of The United States

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-10-8_14-51-54.jpeg

"After much deliberation, consultation, and prayer to Moloch, I have decided that I will seek a second term," she said to a crowd gathered at a local Wendy's restaurant. "I feel I haven't accomplished everything I wanted to in my first term, and I really need a full eight years to implement my final solution to all of America's problems."

Hillary Clinton Announces She Will Seek Reelection As President Of The United States

Toldja. It’s coming.

How can she represent the USA when she doesn't even know where she is? God bless her and grant her healing.

View attachment 283544

"After much deliberation, consultation, and prayer to Moloch, I have decided that I will seek a second term," she said to a crowd gathered at a local Wendy's restaurant. "I feel I haven't accomplished everything I wanted to in my first term, and I really need a full eight years to implement my final solution to all of America's problems."

Toldja. It’s coming.

Fake News. Not Happening. Fuck Wad Lies.

View attachment 283544

Toldja. It’s coming.

Fake News. Not Happening. Fuck Wad Lies.
Nothing gets past you, Sparky! Babylon Bee in the Satire thread never fooled you one second, nosiree!

When they make their argument about old people being to stupid to get an ID, they're talking about Hillary and Biden.

And yet you posted it. In fact you have posted several such threads, each one a lie.

And yes I knew it was satire.
Sure you did, Sparky!

Yes, in fact I did.

If for no other reason than the following.

I am delegate the CADEM Convention 2019 (Part II) in Long Beach. Any person seeking address that Convention for the purposes becoming the Nominee for President has to file the necessary paperwork with Convention Officials in order to address the Convention as a whole. The date of the Convention Friday November 15 to Sunday 17. There was an earlier Convention (held in May) to elect a new Chair. The November Convention is for Endorsements.

As a Delegate to that Convention, I receive email updates as to status of the Candidates who will be addressing the Convention. So based on that I know who will and who will NOT be addressing the Convention. HRC has expressed no desire to run again and simply because the logistics involved it would to late for her to make such an attempt.

I also know the site the you use, as I have had run ins with others of you ill considered political ilk. What you lack in honesty, you never make up for in humor.

As you sit with an "I Gotcha" going, please know that you have not. I know that as Con you lack the necessary qualifications to be called an intelligent life form. You are to easily led and to easily lied to. You believe the lies you are told and as hard possible to get others to believe them.

I am not one of your easily lied to Dead From The Neck UP GroppenFuhrer followers.

You on the other hand believe any lie he tells you.

God you people are so fucking dumb.

And yet you posted it. In fact you have posted several such threads, each one a lie.

And yes I knew it was satire.
Sure you did, Sparky!

Yes, in fact I did.

If for no other reason than the following.

I am delegate the CADEM Convention 2019 (Part II) in Long Beach. Any person seeking address that Convention for the purposes becoming the Nominee for President has to file the necessary paperwork with Convention Officials in order to address the Convention as a whole. The date of the Convention Friday November 15 to Sunday 17. There was an earlier Convention (held in May) to elect a new Chair. The November Convention is for Endorsements.

As a Delegate to that Convention, I receive email updates as to status of the Candidates who will be addressing the Convention. So based on that I know who will and who will NOT be addressing the Convention. HRC has expressed no desire to run again and simply because the logistics involved it would to late for her to make such an attempt.

I also know the site the you use, as I have had run ins with others of you ill considered political ilk. What you lack in honesty, you never make up for in humor.

As you sit with an "I Gotcha" going, please know that you have not. I know that as Con you lack the necessary qualifications to be called an intelligent life form. You are to easily led and to easily lied to. You believe the lies you are told and as hard possible to get others to believe them.

I am not one of your easily lied to Dead From The Neck UP GroppenFuhrer followers.

You on the other hand believe any lie he tells you.

God you people are so fucking dumb.
Sure ya did, Sparky. You keep on telling everyone satire is a lie so nobody is fooled. :lmao:

Forum List

Back