Hillary Caught Lying About Iowa?

I just saw Hillary bragging about winning Iowa?......
Accurate....Yes....
But she left out the little factoid....
She needed a few coin tosses to get her there.
Against a guy she led by 30 points or more....

You go girl....
Quite the can of whoop ass you opened up on a guy
old enough to be your Uncle.

I just saw Hillary bragging about winning Iowa?......
Accurate....Yes....
But she left out the little factoid....
She needed a few coin tosses to get her there.
Against a guy she led by 30 points or more....

You go girl....
Quite the can of whoop ass you opened up on a guy
old enough to be your Uncle.

Sanders and Clinton will split Iowa’s delegates.
Iowa’s 44 Democratic national convention delegates will be distributed almost evenly among the two candidates. Early Tuesday morning, the Associated Press reported that Clinton had captured at least 22 delegates and Sanders had secured 21.

Poor, poor Democrats, they have to choose from

View attachment 62071

Indeed. I am curious about one thing, though. And this is a serious question: how is it that Sanders (an independent) can run on the democrat ticket? I mean, shouldn't he be running as an Independent?

RandallFlagg

In that case, Drumpf should be running as other than Repub because his policies have always been other than conservative.

Until now.

Same with him deciding to play the part of a "christian". Or hiring illegals, sending his business to China and Mexico and all the rest of his lies.

Oh wait - all those lies make him eligible to be a Republican.

But, seriously, why in the world would you say Sanders should not or can not run as a Dem?

What law are you basing that on?

Dumbass, Sanders is a registered INDEPENDENT and has always been. Since WHEN did being an independent become a democrat?

Poor, poor Democrats, they have to choose from

View attachment 62071

Indeed. I am curious about one thing, though. And this is a serious question: how is it that Sanders (an independent) can run on the democrat ticket? I mean, shouldn't he be running as an Independent?

RandallFlagg

In that case, Drumpf should be running as other than Repub because his policies have always been other than conservative.

Until now.

Same with him deciding to play the part of a "christian". Or hiring illegals, sending his business to China and Mexico and all the rest of his lies.

Oh wait - all those lies make him eligible to be a Republican.

But, seriously, why in the world would you say Sanders should not or can not run as a Dem?

What law are you basing that on?

Dumbass, Sanders is a registered INDEPENDENT and has always been. Since WHEN did being an independent become a democrat?

which one of those is Trump?

Forum List

Back