Hillary can and should be our POUS

yL1plDo.jpg

She "won" the "popular" vote and stuff, and stuff like this. I can't wait. How Hillary Clinton Still Can, and Should, Become President After the Trump-Russia Investigation

Hillary Clinton wants to preach. That’s what she told Bill Shillady, her longtime pastor, at a recent photo shoot for his new book about the daily devotionals he sent her during the 2016 campaign. Scattered bits of reporting suggest that ministry has always been a secret dream of the two-time presidential candidate:

Last fall, the former Newsweek editor Kenneth Woodward revealed that Clinton told him in 1994 that she thought “all the time” about becoming an ordained Methodist minister. She asked him not to write about it, though: “It will make me seem much too pious.” The incident perfectly captures Clinton’s long campaign to modulate—and sometimes obscure—expressions of her faith. Reverend Hillary: Would You Go To Church With Hillary Clinton as the Pastor?

laying-hands-o.gif

Clinton is fucking nuts I tell you. Say what you want about Trump's head, but no comparison. The election results really showed some colors, and they're black.

Add she's a filthy hypocrite.

I don't even dare get started on that disgusting, useless, lying, corrupt, two-faced hypocritical pustule of a human.

Hopefully the Wikileaks dude has made a deal with The Donald to be pardoned. We need guys like him to drain the Swamps around the world!

DMOUBH8V4AAFHjc.jpg

Forum List

Back