Hillary Campaign Rocked By Secret Service Agent Book Exposing Clintons' Dirty Laundry

How quickly we forget the last book written by a Secret Service agent talked about the Clinton Christmas tree and how it was decorated with condoms and crack pipes and cock rings. Clearly the Secret Service isn't paying enough these days.

This book will destroy the Clinton campaign.

“Hillary Clinton is now poised to become the Democratic nominee for president of the United States, but she simply lacks the integrity and temperament to serve in the office. From the bottom of my soul I know this to be true. So I must speak out.

I had no animosity toward the Clintons. Out of a sense of loyalty to our First Family I even secretly disposed of sordid physical evidence that might later have been used to convict the president. The blue dress wasn’t the only evidence of his misdeeds. But I could not keep from asking myself how our nation’s leaders could be so reckless, so volatile, and so dangerous to themselves and to our nation. And yes, to me and my family.

I want you to hear my story. It’s about the men and women risking their lives to protect this nation. And more important, it’s about how the Clintons must never again be allowed to put them or you and your children—at risk.”

– Gary Byrne, former secret service agent.
lol

Wow, a former “insider” wrote a kiss and tell book. Shocking.

In other news, water is wet.

Yeah, because libs never accepted books written about Republican presidents as credible . . . . . er, no, that's not right.

Let me guess. The book has a shocking revelation that Bill got a blowjob in the Oval Office.

That should positively ROCK the nation! Bombshell! Breaking! Alert the media!

Oh, and Hillary loses her temper now and then. Wow. I'm totally gobsmacked by this news.

That puts her in the company of every President ever.

bripat the millennial who lives in half way house to ensure he has his essential oils is a credible source? :)

The book is a scam, as was shown yesterday on the board.

The millennial pretend wannabee anarchist has his essentials oils if not his common sense.

How was it proven the book is a scam? Did Hillary order you not to read it?

Jake the Fake Starkey is a joke and not even worth reading.

He is a revolutionary new type of spambot: Fakey is a stupidbot. It was written to produce more stupidity than fifty ordinary morons could post, and unlike said morons, it didn't spill beer, use flower vases as bongs, leave week-old pizza on the counter, and whiz on the bathroom floor. Originally a joke, one of the writers set it up while drunk...upon sobering up, he forgot about it, and Fakey has been posting ever since.

The millennial pretend wannabee anarchist has his essentials oils if not his common sense.

He is a revolutionary new type of spambot: Fakey is a stupidbot. It was written to produce more stupidity than fifty ordinary morons could post, and unlike said morons, it didn't spill beer, use flower vases as bongs, leave week-old pizza on the counter, and whiz on the bathroom floor. Originally a joke, one of the writers set it up while drunk...upon sobering up, he forgot about it, and Fakey has been posting ever since.

Jake the Fake could never go "toe to toe" with me and it frustrated the hell out of him.

The bot has no trouble making sillies like Jarlaxle look even sillier, quite a feat.

Jake the Fake could never go "toe to toe" with me and it frustrated the hell out of him.
You ran away crying, dale.:crybaby:You had a great sad. :sad:

:smiliehug: Remember that it is a 'gubermint' plot against you.

Forum List

Back