Hillary Campaign Rocked By Secret Service Agent Book Exposing Clintons' Dirty Laundry

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
This book will destroy the Clinton campaign.

“Hillary Clinton is now poised to become the Democratic nominee for president of the United States, but she simply lacks the integrity and temperament to serve in the office. From the bottom of my soul I know this to be true. So I must speak out.

I had no animosity toward the Clintons. Out of a sense of loyalty to our First Family I even secretly disposed of sordid physical evidence that might later have been used to convict the president. The blue dress wasn’t the only evidence of his misdeeds. But I could not keep from asking myself how our nation’s leaders could be so reckless, so volatile, and so dangerous to themselves and to our nation. And yes, to me and my family.

I want you to hear my story. It’s about the men and women risking their lives to protect this nation. And more important, it’s about how the Clintons must never again be allowed to put them or you and your children—at risk.”

– Gary Byrne, former secret service agent.

“Hillary Clinton is now poised to become the Democratic nominee for president of the United States, but she simply lacks the integrity and temperament to serve in the office. From the bottom of my soul I know this to be true. So I must speak out.

I had no animosity toward the Clintons. Out of a sense of loyalty to our First Family I even secretly disposed of sordid physical evidence that might later have been used to convict the president. The blue dress wasn’t the only evidence of his misdeeds. But I could not keep from asking myself how our nation’s leaders could be so reckless, so volatile, and so dangerous to themselves and to our nation. And yes, to me and my family.

I want you to hear my story. It’s about the men and women risking their lives to protect this nation. And more important, it’s about how the Clintons must never again be allowed to put them or you and your children—at risk.”

lol

Buzz Patterson also wrote a great book about the Clintons called "Dereliction Of Duty". He carried the nuclear football for Clinton for two years so he was always close by. He was actually more critical of Hitlery than he was Bill "drop trou". He was especially disturbed at how Hitlery treated the staff that was there at her beckon call to help. She treated them like dirt. I can only imagine what this guy has to say......

The book is a scam, as was shown yesterday on the board.

The millennial pretend wannabee anarchist has his essentials oils if not his common sense.

The book is a scam, as was shown yesterday on the board.

The millennial pretend wannabee anarchist has his essentials oils if not his common sense.

How was it proven the book is a scam? Did Hillary order you not to read it?

Actually the book will not have any impact on the Clintonistas. Not without the imprimatur of The Democrat Party Legion of Decency.....

It's the people who vote for Hillary while they hold their noses that it will affect the most.

I only have one question.

Who signed Jeff Gannon into the White House for overnighters dozens of times and where did he sleep?

george-w-bush-jeff-gannon-johnny-gosch.jpg

orig_washington_times_article.jpg

GannonPass.jpg

I only have one question.

Who signed Jeff Gannon into the White House for overnighters dozens of times and where did he sleep?

george-w-bush-jeff-gannon-johnny-gosch.jpg

orig_washington_times_article.jpg

GannonPass.jpg

Yeah, the Bush crime family are homosexuals and pedophiles...what does that have to do with what the Clintons did? A Bush isn't running for president (thank God) but a Clinton is and they are thicker than thieves with the Bush crime family....this lame deflection doesn't change the topic currently at hand, now does it?

Does he write about the SS getting drunk all the time and banging whores overseas ?

lol! Like some dude selling a book and betraying his duty has any credibility .

The book has been proved to be a crank, if people are talking about the Bill presidency then RR and GHWB are fair game.

lol

Wow, a former “insider” wrote a kiss and tell book. Shocking.

In other news, water is wet.

Forum List

Back