Hillary Campaign Busted for Breaking the Law - FELONY

Video of PP selling part.......(videos are doctored, "they" say) HUH?
Video of ACORN advising setup underage sexhouse use govt funds (change org name, continue).
Video Black Panther night sticks PHI voting site (Holder does nothing).

The wheel she keep on turnin'.....tip of iceberg.

If you are gullible enough to believe faked videos by convicted felons that is your problem.

if this guy did the crime, he should pay/do the time...

if he didn't and this is just another doctored tape, then the tape makers need to go to jail...enough already.

Video of ACORN advising setup underage sexhouse use govt funds (change org name, continue).

Doesn't matter that they've all been proven to be scams and lies.

RWs believe what they want to believe and facts be damned.

sorry rain on your circle jerk but:
Category E felony penalties
Penalties for category E felonies in Las Vegas are one to four years in prison, but most of these crimes are "probationable" which means that the judge will usually suspend your sentence as long as you stay out of trouble and fulfill other court-ordered requirements. Terms of probation for category E felonies in Nevada may still require a jail term of up to one year and a fine of up to $5,000.

When a judge imposes a sentence range for a Nevada felony conviction, the minimum time cannot exceed 40% of the maximum time. For example, if a judge orders someone to a maximum prison term of four years, the minimum time must be no more than 19.2 months (which is 40% of four years).

Other category E felony facts

" they've all been proven to be scams and lies."
Oh? I am not aware? I heard Pelosi and PP say tapes were doctored? case closed. The other two? had not heard other than some other Okeefe stuff?

Oh? I am not aware? I heard Pelosi and PP say tapes were doctored? case closed. The other two? had not heard other than some other Okeefe stuff?
Liberal Progressive pukes employ "Turnspeak." "Always counter the opposition with charges of what you are guilty of."

Liberal Progressive pukes employ "Turnspeak." "Always counter the opposition with charges of what you are guilty of."
like when Reagan said I don't remember...

And you want to undermine the united states. What is worse?? Asshole.
WHODAFUCK are you speaking to?
the gop in general if it doesn't include you. no reason to be offended.
I wasn't speaking to you.
open thread you are speaking to everybody on it...
One trick pony responded in his typically inane manor to whodafuckknows. I asked for clarification that you cannot provide unless you have found a way to survive in the vacuum of his head.

no worries Gowdy will toss her in Prison with the rest of the Dems he convicted.

NONE !!

BBBBAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't blame him for being enthused and going over the top. I understand the enthusiasm. I campaigned for Pierre Make sure you get that name right Pierre Elliot Trudeau.

Not his kid.I grew up. :lol:

Campaign workers get carried away. I know we have laws in place to prevent this but unless you can prove this was really truly an effort on the part to subvert the process come on.

From what I have read the gentleman is just so over the top jaked he's really fucking up. And he fucked up. That's all. I don't want to see campaign workers go to jail for being idiots.

Forum List

Back