Hillary Campaign Busted for Breaking the Law - FELONY

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Ya know, already being up to her arse in legal trouble. you would think Hillary and her campaign would be doing everything by the book while her investigation is going on.....

:haha:

I guess desperation has driven her to 'put the hammer down' to do whatever it takes to save her campaign

Undercover video: Clinton campaign worker caught breaking election law by registering Nevada Hispanics to vote with 'meme' photo of Trump that reads: 'THIS IS MY RESTING B**CH FACE'
  • Clinton voter registration canvasser Henry Engelstein was captured on tape using the meme photo to lure Nevada Hispanics in to register to vote
  • He told them in Spanish that Trump is 'a giant clown' and that 'Hillary Clinton is very good'
  • Nevada election law makes it a felony to advise anyone about how to vote when helping them register; penalties range from 1 to 4 years in prison
  • Video footage is conservative guerilla filmmaker James O'Keefe's latest offering; his organization says it won't release all its footage of Engelstein
  • Clinton campaign has no comment but O'Keefe's group has caught Nevada operation on camera before saying: 'Do whatever you can, whatever you can get away with, just do it'
Nevada law makes advocating for or against a candidate during the voter-registration process a Class E felony.

VIDEO: Hillary worker registers voters with 'BITCH FACE' pic of Trump

Once a crooked politician, always a politician.....

no worries Gowdy will toss her in Prison with the rest of the Dems he convicted.

NONE !!

BBBBAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Video footage is conservative guerilla filmmaker James O'Keefe's latest offering; his organization says it won't release all its footage of Engelstein"

Here we go again.

:rolleyes:

"Video footage is conservative guerilla filmmaker James O'Keefe's latest offering; his organization says it won't release all its footage of Engelstein"

Here we go again.

:rolleyes:

Liberal response to liberals being caught on film perpetrating criminal activity: "Oh those darn REPUBLICANS."

Criminal, corrupt, unethical...and absolutely no shame or concern over what their people / party is doing. Pathetic...

apparently the criminal Dem party isn't doing much. Maybe Gowdy is just giving them a break so the entire Republican base will look like dumbasses for yammering about Benghazi for years.

oh wait ........

apparently the criminal Dem party isn't doing much. Maybe Gowdy is just giving them a break so the entire Republican base will look like dumbasses for yammering about Benghazi for years.

oh wait ........
I am SO glad Liberals are lining up to post such pathetic displays of indifference to Liberals caught breaking the law, continuing to prove how corrupt, unethical, and hypocritical they are. Keep it up, Libs! :banana:

oh wait ........
I am SO glad Liberals are lining up to post such pathetic displays of indifference to Liberals caught breaking the law, continuing to prove how corrupt, unethical, and hypocritical they are. Keep it up, Libs! :banana:

If I were you I'd be more concerned about proving guilt and convicting Dems than just pointing fingers and calling names like a child.

you decide ..

And you want to undermine the united states. What is worse?? Asshole.
:wtf:

Matt, welcome back...the discussion was a little too SANE without you!

Please explain how a video exposing the Hillary Clinton campaign breaking the law - perpetrating a felony to be exact - somehow undermines the entire United States?

While you contemplate your answer, please forgive me while I
:lmao:

O'Keefe has a federal criminal record.

That the OP is gullible enough to swallow the exposed lies of a convicted felon says volumes.

:cuckoo:

It does not matter to the far left drones, they will vote for Hilary, just like they did for Obama even though both are far worse than GWB..
Okay. If you say so.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hillary's stock reply to any charges:

oHfOwTr.gif

Video of PP selling part.......(videos are doctored, "they" say) HUH?
Video of ACORN advising setup underage sexhouse use govt funds (change org name, continue).
Video Black Panther night sticks PHI voting site (Holder does nothing).

The wheel she keep on turnin'.....tip of iceberg.

Forum List

Back