Hillary Camp Emails Desperate Plea: Send Money!

I meant to say, 10x the staff.

Still, trump is holding back. Just hope he doesnt wait too long

Its only August ... Trump could win this

Even though Trump has as much money and Hillary has outspent him 10x.

Clinton camp sends out desperate plea for more funds | New York Post

And by 'desperate', you mean leading in both funds raised AND funds spent?

With SuperPACs lining up to support her. While her opponent has just changed campaign managers for the third time. Trails in the polls, trails in campaign cash, trails in fundraising, and is being shunned by many of the biggest names in conservatives Super PACs.

Oh, there's desperation. Just not Hillary's.

Trump's played a great game so far. Even though Manafort has officially resigned, he's still in the background and he is A#1 heavy duty war time lets put the pedal to the metal strategist.

Manafort did this in the Ukraine. You have to understand who Manafort took out in the Ukraine. That's why Hillary's people have come at him so hard with all these fake scandals. Manafort took out the Soros bitch Yulia. This counts in America why?

Because all the Ukrainian oligarchs in charge now are all Soros people and Clinton people and they have quizzillions invested in a future Clinton presidency. On record. This isn't Alex Jones shit. On record the biggest donors to the Clinton Foundation are Ukrainian oligarchs. More than Saudi Arabia.

Manafort's strategy was to bleed Clinton. Just like he did with Yulia. Man oh man he is brilliant. And he still will have Trump's back. I don't believe he's actually left the campaign for one minute.

He's still going to be a bad ass in the background.

Its only August ... Trump could win this

Even though Trump has as much money and Hillary has outspent him 10x.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/21/clinton-camp-sends-out-desperate-plea-for-more-funds/

I suspect trump was holding his ad money to leverage new lines of credit, or prop up existing lines of credit making it appear as if he's still spending his own money, and beholden to know one financially.

Poor white trash repubs are easily suckered by the likes of Trump.

Trump's played a great game so far. Even though Manafort has officially resigned, he's still in the background and he is A#1 heavy duty war time lets put the pedal to the metal strategist.

Oh, obviously. As the change of campaign managers 3 times and the constant musical chairs in his staff demonstrates.

I mean, nothing says 'great game' like the RNC chairman following you around for a week and handing you pictures to talk about like some kind of toddler play date....

......or trailing in the national polls, and trailing in must-win battle ground states. Some by as many as 13 points.

Manafort did this in the Ukraine. You have to understand who Manafort took out in the Ukraine. That's why Hillary's people have come at him so hard with all these fake scandals. Manafort took out the Soros bitch Yulia. This counts in America why?

And by 'fake scandals', you mean FBI investigations? Wasn't it 'great game' for Trump to inexplicably push a wildly pro-russian agenda in defiance of GOP platforms and US policy..... after hiring a man who had worked as a foreign agent for pro-russian Ukrainian political party.

Wasn't it 'great game' when Trump started spewing Pro-Russian propaganda, insisting that the Russians had never entered Ukraine....aftering hiring Manafort?

And it wasn't Hillary that went after Manafort. It was AP that released the report of Manafort being accused by Ukrainian prosecutors of taking 12 million in payments under the table. With Manafort quitting less than a day later.

Manafort's strategy was to bleed Clinton. Just like he did with Yulia. Man oh man he is brilliant. And he still will have Trump's back. I don't believe he's actually left the campaign for one minute.

Oh, definitely. So brilliant that he was forced out of the campaign with Clinton in a commanding lead....which she took on Manafort's watch. Nothing says 'great game' like the complete collapse of the campaign you're working on followed by getting shit canned.

Man that guy is brilliant! It takes real genius to fail that hard.

Last edited:
Poor white trash repubs are easily suckered by the likes of Trump.

Well, you can suspect a lot of things, but we KNOW how how Obama suckered dumb negro trash:

C'mon......Trump duped you. He gave you elaborate promises about his 'deporation teams'. And then backed off once he had what he needed from the GOP primary voters. He made elaborate promises about his tax return. And then backed off once he had what he needed from the GOP primary voter.

And the rubes bought it all.

Well, since hes not president yet, its all wishful SPECULATION on your part. MEANWHILE. ...

Free gas for my car.

No more mortgage payments!

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.

You'll save $2,500 a year on my plan!
And you rubes bought it all!

Forum List

Back