'Exhausted,' 'sullen,' 'erratic,' 'volatile,' 'frustrated,' 'bewildered,' 'confused,' 'scared'

billyerock1991

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2012
'Exhausted,' 'sullen,' 'erratic,' 'volatile,' 'frustrated,' 'bewildered,' 'confused,' 'scared'

BiggieSmalls-280_557072a.jpg

By brooklynbadboy
Sunday Aug 14, 2016 · 7:39 AM MDT

or_474_donaldtrump2.jpg

Share this article
These were the adjectives used by people close to Donald Trump in describing his personal crisis as it unfolds before our eyes as reported in the New York Times.

Yesterday, campaigning in Connecticut (?!) Trump responded to the article. His response, more than anything, lent the piece more legitimacy than if he had said nothing at all:

Trump assailed the newspaper for what he alleged was dishonest reporting in a newly published story that cited both named and unnamed sources in showing him shunning the advice of top aides.

"Maybe we will start thinking about taking their press credentials away from them," Trump said. “Maybe we’ll do it. I think so. I think so.”

Just like an angry little boy.

Trump should look on the bright side. At least his campaign staff didn't leak he was 'low energy.'

He looked really pasty in that video in Baton Rouge. Pasty and confused and hardly able to lift that box of play dough.

He looked really pasty in that video in Baton Rouge. Pasty and confused and hardly able to lift that box of play dough.
here people there need food, shelter, and clothing, what does trump think they need ??? Play-doh ...
priceless !!!!!

here people there need food, shelter, and clothing, what does trump think they need ??? Play-doh ...
priceless !!!!!
What an idiot you are. Play-doh was one item in the box of supplies in case the people receiving them had little kids.

By brooklynbadboy

or_474_donaldtrump2.jpg

Share this article
These were the adjectives used by people close to Donald Trump in describing his personal crisis as it unfolds before our eyes as reported in the New York Times.

Yesterday, campaigning in Connecticut (?!) Trump responded to the article. His response, more than anything, lent the piece more legitimacy than if he had said nothing at all:

Trump assailed the newspaper for what he alleged was dishonest reporting in a newly published story that cited both named and unnamed sources in showing him shunning the advice of top aides.

"Maybe we will start thinking about taking their press credentials away from them," Trump said. “Maybe we’ll do it. I think so. I think so.”

Trump should look on the bright side. At least his campaign staff didn't leak he was 'low energy.'
Pathetic article written by fat anti-White negro named brooklynbadboy

priceless !!!!!
What an idiot you are. Play-doh was one item in the box of supplies in case the people receiving them had little kids.
I guess you were one of those kids that eats Play-doh ...

By brooklynbadboy

or_474_donaldtrump2.jpg

Share this article

and they say republicans aren't racist and a bullies ...

Well, this is a shocker. Steven Bannon, Donald Trump's new campaign chief, is a Trump Mini-me, according to people who used to work for him at the alt-right outlet Breitbart News. Allegra Kirkland writes:

“It signals a dangerous and, even more so, combative and divisive turn,” Former Breitbart News spokesman Kurt Bardella told Media Matters on Wednesday about Bannon’s hiring by the Republican nominee. “It’s an indication that this campaign, as negative as it has been, is going to be even more so going forward.”

And former Breitbart editor-at-large Ben Shapiro says Bannon has stoked white nationalism at the site:

"Breitbart has become the alt-right go-to website, with Yiannopoulos pushing white ethno-nationalism as a legitimate response to political correctness, and the comment section turning into a cesspool for white supremacist mememakers,” Shapiro wrote.

Finally, Dana Loesch, who sued Breitbart in 2012 to break loose from her contract, chimes in:

“One of the worst people on God’s green earth was just instituted as the chairman and CEO of the Trump campaign,” Loesch said Wednesday on her St. Louis-based radio show, in comments flagged by Mediaite.

A dangerous and divisive guy who cheers white nationalism and is viewed as one of the worst individuals on God's green earth—remind you of anyone?

By brooklynbadboy

or_474_donaldtrump2.jpg

Share this article

Ghetto thug.

priceless !!!!!
I wonder if you could make a play doh arc to save all the animals in.. I mean if you had enough and all.

Last edited:

By brooklynbadboy

or_474_donaldtrump2.jpg

Share this article

Ghetto thug.

And Trump's ilk wonder, dumbfounded, why conservatives aren't making much headway with minorities.

Sigh.......the 'mystery' continues, I suppose.

By brooklynbadboy

or_474_donaldtrump2.jpg

Share this article

I think if you do write articles in which you lie your press credentials should be taken away from you.

priceless !!!!!

That is simply a left wing lie generated from the machine of lies, the DNC.

Obama brought them nothing he played with is golf balls, Hillary hid in rehab.

This thread is so stereotypical of the liberal lying left. Hillary is sick so the only defense is to pretend Trump is even sicker, which such a tactic is sick within itself.

priceless !!!!!

This thread is so stereotypical of the liberal lying left. Hillary is sick so the only defense is to pretend Trump is even sicker, which such a tactic is sick within itself.

Laughing...its just so adorable to listen to you whine about the DNC 'machine of lies'.....while making up conspiracy horseshit about how Hillary was in 'Rehab'.

The funniest part is that you don't even get why.

priceless !!!!!

Show us some of the many news reports quoting LA officials explaining how the lackluster federal response is hampering their recovery efforts.
Oh that's right, you can't because they don't exist. Obama handled this on the back nine.

By brooklynbadboy

or_474_donaldtrump2.jpg

Share this article

I think if you do write articles in which you lie your press credentials should be taken away from you.
so everybody on fox news would be gone ... good Idea

Forum List

Back